KiwiAnon Forums

Ontopic Discussion => Ex-scientologists and Freezoners => Topic started by: Ididntcomeback on March 22, 2011, 08:11:00 AM

Title: Jesse Prince
Post by: Ididntcomeback on March 22, 2011, 08:11:00 AM
                            Scientology Memoirs :: Jesse Prince

Title: Re: Jesse Prince
Post by: Ididntcomeback on March 28, 2011, 07:31:37 PM

This will keep you up for a few hours.

Title: Re: Jesse Prince
Post by: NED on March 29, 2011, 07:46:38 AM
Wow!!!!  Good stuff.  I've only read part of it, will come back to it later.
I'm interested in what Hanna knows about Susan Meister's MURDER as well.

Title: Re: Jesse Prince
Post by: Ididntcomeback on April 28, 2011, 07:06:02 PM
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
                             Finale, Here it is for you now!

During the final evening of the Hamburg conference, after all of the events were concluded we all sat down for our final dinner together. There was laughter and loud talking through the night. As the party started to break up into smaller groups and such, Amy Scobee and I had our parting conversation. I asked her why she was doing what she was doing. By that she understood I meant why was she speaking out about her experiences in Scientology? Did she not understand how dangerous this could be to her personally, as well as her family? Paraphrased she said she understood there were risk involved but she didnít care. She also said she didnít think the Sea Org had the same ability to be destructive to ex members as they had in the past due to the amount of people leaving the movement. She felt there were few competent people left in the higher and lower levels of the Sea Org to even get the criminal activity accomplished like it use to. She made it clear to me that she did not share Marty Rathbunís glorification or adoration of L Ron Hubbard. She had no use for L Ronís tech and she decided to just tell the truth as she knew it. I smiled at her and she asked me the same question. Why do I bother doing it at all?

I was prepared for the question. During my 10 year hiatus from Scientology I had time to fully reconcile that issue so my answer was clear. I told Amy on the journey of life there are many roads. During my journey down the roads of life I fell into a deep hole. It took some time for me to get out of that hole so that I could continue my journey. After getting out of the whole, the least I could do for my fellow travelers is to post a warning or danger sign pointing to the hole, so thatís why I do it. Hell Iíd even been involved in a rescue effort to pull as many people out of the hole that I could. Most of the people I helped get out of the hole took off running once they could see the light of day again. As a result for far too long, far too few were involved in the rescue effort at all. I found myself extending my hand back into that hole to grab anyone out that I could. The more people I pulled out, the less help I had. People just got up and ran the hell away!

What did Amy mean when she said she didnít think the Sea Org had the same ability to be destructive to ex members as they had in the past due to the amount of people leaving the movement?

Here is an excellent reference that stands as a model for everything Scientology truly represents when it comes to ďAttack CampaignsĒ against a primary target. A primary target as defined in Scientology involves the utter destruction by any means necessary of a Scientology critic (journalist, protester and ex members included). A primary target also includes anyone who is a plaintiff in an adverse lawsuit against Scientology or any of its many sub forms. Collateral damage is a given for any unfortunate associated with the wrong side.

Please take the time to read this excellent Scientology model for the destruction of anyone who dares to question their authority:

If you are using an internet explorer browser, you may not be allowed to view this link. However you will be given the option to download a Mozilla Firefox browser which I recommend. I will not harm your computer and in some ways its better than internet explorer. If you need a link to download the Firefox browser, here is a link:

Bob Minton took his concerns for Scientology practices as far as he could within the highest political circles here in America. Bob also created a platform for his cause and tried to alert as many government agencies in America as he could beginning in 1996.

Bob took his concerns to the highest level of Sea Org members he could and tried to reason with them. Here is an excerpt from the above referenced time line:

May - July 1998: Mr. Minton had a series of three meetings, totaling 15 hours, with two of the top leaders of Scientology. He hoped to enter into a dialogue about ending Scientology's criminal conduct, including fraud, practicing medicine without a license, child abuse, and human rights violations. He met with Mike Rinder, the head of OSA International, and Marty Rathbun, head of the Religious Technology Center (RTC) and second in command of Scientology under its dictator, David Miscavige. Unfortunately, the Scientologists had no interest in discussing their criminal conduct. Their interest was solely to convince Mr. Minton to stop providing funds to Scientology critics. They told Mr. Minton point blank that if he would quit giving financial support to critics, Scientology would stop harassing and intimidating Mr. Minton and his friends and family. At the end of the third meeting, Mr. Minton made it clear that he would not stop his financial support until Scientology ceased destroying people's lives through fraud and criminal abuse. In response, the Scientologists intensified their campaign against him.

It was a couple of months after the above meetings occurred when I came into the fray. So by the time Iíd met Bob he was already pretty ďwound outĒ i.e. reaching a hysteria concerning what he had gotten himself into concerning Scientology and how that was affecting his life and the lives of those he was close to. Bob just couldnít reconcile how a predator organization like Scientology could exist without threat or sanction by government agencies that by their very existence were established to protect an unsuspecting public.

During our conversations of the first three days when Iíd met Bob I asked him the same question Iíd asked Amy at the conference. Why are you doing this? Why do you fight them when itís clear you are going against something that could kill you? If there was a way Scientology could get it done without getting caught or even suspected, you could be a dead man.

This was Bobís reply to me:


Title: Re: Jesse Prince
Post by: Ididntcomeback on May 05, 2011, 09:12:46 AM
                             Too Bad it takes so long ....

Let me get right to the point. this endeavor of mine to write a book from my prospective about events and activities that happened in the struggle was written for the sole reason to add what I knew. It has taken me some years to even want to talk about it.

Over time I've learned to not have much of an expectation level of cooperation among ex members because they were too bust sorting out their own scene. I accept that because this is how I've healed from the devastation of adverse contact with Scientology.

To my utter surprise, the first snail mail response I got was from an ex member! A person that goes by the handle "Truth and Honesty" wrote me a really nice note of appreciation for what I am trying to do and I just want you to know that you made my year with that.

Remember when I said:

Most of the people I helped get out of the hole took off running once they could see the light of day again. As a result for far too long, far too few were involved in the rescue effort at all. I found myself extending my hand back into that hole to grab anyone out that I could. The more people I pulled out, the less help I had. People just got up and ran the hell away!

In my mind, I have information about Scientology that most may not have. It is my total intention to make the information available and free to all that can read English for now. I am working hard to present that in an effort to help heel us (ex-members) reconcile what actually happened to us.

That a person stepped up from the group I want to help heel means the world to me. I don't get on message boards and argue with anyone about anything. In my mind, I have a story to tell. The story is complete and it will not change as far as I can see.

I encourage all concerned to not practice the hate we all learned in Scientology, after so long it gets boring so why not try something different to a change.

Thank you "Truth and Honesty" for giving me a faith in my ex brothers and sisters and I didn't have or expect.

Keep the faith and keep reading.

Jesse Prince

Title: Re: Jesse Prince
Post by: Ididntcomeback on July 01, 2011, 01:24:35 PM
                                 Sending Jesse Prince love

    Jesse posted on Facebook today, lots of small messages and he is getting a lot of love and support there. I thought we could do the same.

    I became ill with a very aggressive form of cancer that has attacked my spine and filled it with tumors for now but don't worry the condition is very treatable.....

    I'm getting excellent treatment and will be back with you my internet family and brothers and sisters in arms sooner than later. I have no sadness here at all because of you.

    Best of wishes Jesse

Title: Re: Jesse Prince
Post by: Ididntcomeback on July 14, 2011, 04:28:28 PM
Monday, July 11, 2011
Critical Update

Wow, these three letters perfectly describe my thoughts and emotions since I completed and released the ďFinaleĒ of my first book on April 27, 2011. I remember the relief from getting that part of the story out of my system and into the world. I canít think of many things Iíve done in my life that was as difficult for me to produce and complete. My body felt drained and exhausted so I thought Iíd take a week off just to recover and get my spirit juices going again for round two. By the way Iím trying real hard here not to make run on and on paragraphs!

Within a week of writing that final chapter I began to feel ill. I felt an increasing pain in by back that didnít want to go away. I tried self medicating and healing to no avail. After two weeks of this growing pain I found all I could do is lay in bed in the fetal position. May 16, 2011 was the first time I went to Emergency at the University of Chicago hospital. They did several tests and informed me that I had the ďAides virusĒ. To say I was shocked by the news is a total understatement. I stayed in the hospital until the complete test results came back and was informed that I DID NOT have the Aides virus. This was a relief but I still felt very ill and wanted to know what was wrong with me.

Next, this same doctor diagnosed me as having Syphilis or Gonorrhea, but the test to confirm this new diagnosis would take a few days, so I waited. In the meantime I was given pain medication (hydrocodone) and sent home.

May 26, 2011, I went back to the same Emergency hospital and was in extreme pain. I was informed the test for syphilis and gonorrhea both came back negative and they didnít know what was wrong with me. I went to a different hospital the next day only to just get more pain medication. By this time I had to have the pain medication just to maintain some level of sanity because of the pain.

A friend suggested that I go to Cook County hospital because this was supposed to be the best hospital in town. I went there the first time and they did some test and sent me home with more pain medication. In less than a week I could feel my life slipping away from me and I went back to Cook County and begged them to please find out what was wrong with me. It was then they discovered that I was in stage 4 Lymphoma cancer that primarily had attached to the bones in my spine. I was admitted immediately and a team of seven doctors began to work on my case.

Within 48 hours of being admitted, I began to receive chemo therapy for the cancer. I received several MRIís and Cat scans and finally the pain started to leave me. The cancer had primarily attached to the bones in my neck and spine where the majority of the tumors are located. I was fitted with special neck and back braces. My doctors informed me that one wrong move could leave me paralyzed for life. I still have to wear the neck and back brace.

There was a team of seven doctors, (all specialist for this that and the other) that came to visit with me at 8:00am daily. The leader of the doctors was a tall blonde Russian woman. I referred to her as Angelina Jolie! She was stern but very nice and she coordinated all of my scheduled treatments. Another doctor whose first name is Shivi did the first biopsy on my spine. She is a beautiful Indian woman and I just fell in love with her. My first born child Cleo was there to assist with this biopsy and she is my heart and soul.

I also received a second biopsy on a tumor at the base of my neck, just under my chin by another beautiful woman who I though may have been from Japan or something. This one hurt like hell and still hurts to this day! I remember before this illness came down on me Iíd sometimes joke and say I know Iím going to hell for the life Iíd lived in Scientology. While getting this second biopsy the doctor had to cauterize the wound from the surgery which was right under my nose. After smelling the smoke from my own burning flesh the joke was no longer funny to me and I repented right then and there.

I was in the hospital for about two weeks. I have smoked cigarettes most of my life and I smoked pot at least 3-4 times a week. As I completed the final chapter ďFinaleĒ Iíd say I was nearly drinking a 12 pack of beer a day. Iíd also become addicted to pain medication.

I remember going through delirium tremors while also going through chemo. I am now proud to say that I overcame all of these addictions at the same time and am totally clean!

This is why I feel so good now and my spirit flyís high every day. To overcome these addictions means a new physical life for me and I feel as young as a teenager again. The mental clarity I have now makes me feel like Iím almost clairvoyant or something. Itís hard to describe really but Iím loving it like some guilty pleasure.

I checked out of the hospital June 21, 2011 and was glad to be headed home. I share an apartment with my brother Ron. My brother Ron is a guitar player of 40plus years and heís pretty good at it. Iíve seen with my own eyes people bow down to him at the close of some of his shows because of the spirit he can evoke from his playing. He has a Jimi Hendrix style of playing that heís perfected since the 70,s. As a matter of fact in 1970, I gave him the album ďBand of GypsiesĒ and told him if he learned to play like that I would buy him the same exact guitar Jimi Hendrix played on that album. The guitar was a 1957 white Stratocaster. In 1974, I sure had to give him the money to buy that guitar because he was there with his playing skills.

Ron and I have been best friends all of our lives, he is two years younger that I am. He is the best care taker I could ask for and has gotten me off of my back and on my feet during the last few weeks.

Tomorrow I go in for my second round of chemo which I am really looking forward to, no joke. So thatís where things stand medically with me now.

Back when I posted the final chapter to my book one Iíd asked for help with finding a publisher whoíd be interested in my story. An Annon friend came through in spades in that department and has already sent me edited versions of my story. Iím happy to say I now have the strength to read that now so I plan to devote next week to getting the work done.

As Iíve been recovering my mind is constantly thinking about my second book that will cover the last four years of dead L Ronís life. When I wrote book one I tried to write it in a balanced way by presenting the facts from as many sources as possible without getting too much into my own opinion. I was lucky in that regard because there was plenty of information out there.

I didnít write book one with the intent to malign anyone but that didnít stop me from writing the truth as I know it. Oh there was some blowback and some people didnít like what I had to say but I am not one to try and rewrite history, just wanted to present the facts.

Writing book 2 in that same style seemed to be more of a challenge as far as having multiple sources to draw from. All that changed as I was able to get the word out on my condition my phone started ringing and ringing. I ended up talking to a family member of David Miscavige that is friendly to me and provided me with information I needed. I also talked to people who grew up under dead L Ron as children who were able to corroborate my experiences of his last four years because they were there with me. Unlike Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder, these sources are willing to talk and tell the WHOLE truth.

Iíve been chomping at the bit to get writing again but have been unable to sit up to do so for any extended period of time. In the meantime, Iíve just written short messages on facebook.

Anyway, Iím so much better now. My facebook friends have been sending me so much love that I have not had time to feel scared or sorry for myself at all. Since this has happened I have felt a peace and love thatís just been missing in my life for too long.

Iíve now reasoned that because so many people have been sending me so much love, and God is love. Iíve been getting this huge ration of God time in my life, heís just been here so much lately so thank you for that, and I like it!

I have to write a forward to book one that somehow weaves in the concept that I learned the subject and activities of Scientology is just a gateway organization to a grand assembly of like-minded, well established entities which I will explain and have sufficient proof of.

Because of timing and circumstances, now in this day I am the only person in the world who is willing to tell you about the last four years of dead L Roní s life. What was on his mind? What was he doing? Where was he at? How did he die? Why did he die? Since having this illness, people that know I know who were there are willing to corroborate with me have come forward offering to help me tell the story as accurately as possible, a perfect truth.

This is how I feel I can best help those who are still in to consider leaving. Also to help those who were in it to understand what actually happened to them. Everyone will love it because itís so raw and so true.

Now there you have it, thatís my story and Iím sticking to it! I also needed to create a PayPal account for people to help contribute to this project as written in the last part of the final chapter entitled ďFinale, moving forwardĒ.

If you can contribute that would help me to make some moves to get the project done faster and I want you to have it now.

Thank you to those that are taking this journey with me. For far too long I felt this job was pretty thankless. I found out that is so not the case. I have more friends than I can count and Iím grateful for that.

Here is the donate button, press it if you dare!
(Note the button is not appearing yet. fts)

I love, loving and being loved so much! Iím back to get the work done.

Jesse Prince

Title: Re: Jesse Prince
Post by: Ididntcomeback on October 20, 2011, 02:49:02 PM
                                     Jesse Prince - I'm Coming Back     30 Oct 2011

    Yesterday, my daughter and brother went with me to my Oncologist appt to go over the results of my recent cat scan and I was hit with two big surprises.

    My first huge surprise came when my Dr. revealed the extent of the cancer tumors I’d had throughout my body. The Dr. told me that I’d had tumors on my tonsils, liver, kidney, spleen, chest, under my arms, and in my groin area. This is when I discovered that no one really expected me to live through the treatment. I never knew the extent of the cancer – my doctors had only discussed the details with my brother and daughter who kept the distressing truth to themselves - that things did not look good for me at all. All I knew up until then was that I had Stage Four cancer in my spinal and groin area.

    The next huge surprise came when my Dr. told me that the tumors were all gone! All areas came back clean. Just looking at the expression on my Oncologist’s face as she told me showed me how shocked and delighted she was with the results herself. When she was telling me the tumors were gone she did it in a very dramatic way that actually surprised me!

    I thanked her for getting me through the ordeal and back to health but she insisted that she did nothing personally to get those results. She insisted that she did not “cure” me. It was her contention that whatever I was doing at home during my treatment was the real cause of my healing. I thought about this later because I could tell the Oncologist was being sincere as opposed to just being modest about the whole thing. I knew I couldn’t think of anything in particular that I’ve done to get such a result. So as I thought about it, I began to remember all of the prayers, love and support I’ve been receiving from hundreds of people from around the world. I thought about the times when I was so ill and weak I couldn’t even talk. It was during these times that God would come to me and sit with me and just talk and hang around so that I was not alone ever.

    I suddenly felt exhausted. I have been fighting for my life for months and now I knew I’d be okay. As the weight of the battle began to melt I wept for the first time. I wept not in sadness or fear. I wept in gratitude for surviving and my life has new meaning.

    There is one more test to verify the cancer that was in my spine is in full remission, however it is too early to get that done. I have to wait at least six weeks after the final chemo treatment before I can get that test, which is scheduled for mid Nov.

    The other not so good news is I’ve developed another fracture in my spine due to the amount of bone deterioration from the chemo process. I have a neck and back brace that my Dr. wants me to wear for the next two months anyway just to prevent further damage. Due to a side effect from the chemo I’ve had no appetite at all so have a problem with weight right now. This is affecting my recovery as I’ve been undernourished.

    To get the daily nutrition I need, I now drink six bottles of “Ensure” a day, which my sweet daughter, Cleo insisted on buying for me. I think in the next week or two I’ll be able to put more food in my mouth and have an appetite.

    Throughout the chemo process I’ve constantly thought about procuring the documentation and information I need to complete my book. I was not able to write and do chemo at the same time but I have been preparing as best I could.

    I still have issues with my spine in that I have a new fracture since this whole thing started and my Dr. describes my spine as being more cheese-like than bone. While I work on making sure I have proper nourishment and give my bones a chance to recover, I am unable to lift more than 5 lbs at a time.

    My younger brother has been there for me since I became ill. When I was bedridden, he cooked and cleaned and helped me be clean the entire time. He has taken me to every appointment I needed to go to and generally has been my private angel. He knows what I need and he knows how to take care of me while I recover. And now, I’m finally through this and ready to go on again.

    I’ve spent a lot of time lying on my back in pain, and then I was able to get up for short periods of time. I’d use the time when I could get up to play music on Facebook. I also used Facebook to let people know how I was doing from time to time. I just want you guys to know I am forever grateful for all of the love, hope and prayers sent to me by people out there. I really do think that together as one love we made a difference for an individual. This time that individual turned out to be me.

    I say this to make the point that Facebook was as complicated as I was able to handle at the time. I really have been patient and waited for the day that I could post something on So here it is, posted here first. Again I thank you all for your love, prayers and words of encouragement throughout my tribulation. You know I love you all very much.

    Jesse Prince

Title: Re: Jesse Prince
Post by: Ididntcomeback on December 31, 2011, 09:55:05 PM
Saturday, December 31, 2011

                                                  Iíve Got Some News!

Title: Re: Jesse Prince
Post by: Ididntcomeback on April 02, 2013, 06:51:22 AM
Sunday, March 31, 2013

Going Clear
Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief by Lawrence Wright

                                   Review and Commentary by Jesse Prince

Though difficult to believe I guess itís been over two years since I first met Lawrence Wright. The details are hazy as to how I came to allow myself to be interviewed by him. As per standard usual, someone Iíve known and worked with in the past will insist that I talk with this person or that person and thatís usually how it starts. I am notorious for a few things, not doing interviews or associating myself with news and entertainment reporters is high on that list. My usual way of handling reporters who request an interview with me is to refer them to what Iíve already said or written before and politely disappear. I wasnít always that way, not at first. Iíve involved myself with news and entertainment reporters for at least a decade. The finished report published from these interviews was invariably the same. The reporters would take my words, my story and convert it into their story or special interest they wanted to report on. .....

Title: Re: Jesse Prince
Post by: Ididntcomeback on November 09, 2014, 07:10:36 AM
                                                          Friday, November 7, 2014
The Future is Here and I'm Feeling Good.

Itís been a while since I've written to my many friends with an update of my recovery and progress. Come November, 2014, Iíll be celebrating my three year anniversary of being cancer free! Those that know my situation remember I was in rough shape for nearly two years. For these last few years I have been recovering from the damage the disease and the chemo caused to my body. I received all of my cancer treatment at John H. Stroger County hospital in Chicago, IL........

Title: Re: Jesse Prince
Post by: Ididntcomeback on June 25, 2015, 09:38:17 AM
                                                          Jesse Prince was back on stage in Toronto this morning.

Jesse was Senior "Technical Terminal" when OTVIII was released. The Bunker's Skiesareblue has this to say about Jesse's talk:

[Jessie, paraphrased] Hubbard was having tantrums over boxes of documents that had a "strange smell". Miscavige brought the boxes to Jesse, and told him to get rid of the smell. Jesse, chain smoking, picked up each piece of paper, looked at it, turned it over, "hmmmmm, this looks ok to me....." (I cannot do this justice; you all must watch the film).

After looking at all the pages, the box was returned to Hubbard, who was elated that the smell was gone. Miscavige was amazed . "How did you do that?" Soon afterward, Jesse was told to go out into the middle of the courtyard and stand on a planter. A car would arrive, but he was not to look at it. A long black limousine arrived, drove very slowly in a circle around Jesse, who could not resist taking a peek. From the car window was a big grinning face with very bad teeth. The limousine moved slowly on."

Title: Re: Jesse Prince
Post by: Ididntcomeback on August 02, 2015, 09:26:12 AM
                                                            Scientology Former Inspector General Jesse Prince 1/4

Surviving Scientology radio interview with Jeffrey Augustine.

Published on Aug 1, 2015
Jesse Prince was in the Church of Scientology from 1976 to 1992. After extensive training at Scientologyís ďFlagĒ spiritual headquarters in Cleawater, Florida, Jesse became a ďClass IXĒ auditor. Jesse was then ordered by L. Ron Hubbard to report to Scientologyís secretive international management headquarters near Hemet, California, Gold Base, to serve as the Cramming Officer in the Inspector General network In this capacity Jesse became auditor to the man who would take over for Hubbard, David Miscavige.
This is Video 1 of an ongoing series from Jesse.

Title: Re: Jesse Prince
Post by: Ididntcomeback on December 11, 2015, 09:13:08 AM
                                     Church of Scientology Former Inspector General Jesse Prince 2/4 on Tom Cruise and Lisa Mcpherson

Title: Re: Jesse Prince
Post by: Ididntcomeback on April 26, 2016, 08:08:53 AM
                                                        US Army Documentary Film

Here is a link to a documentary film from 1946 that may shed some light on the subject of  L Ron's discovery of "Dianetics":