KiwiAnon Forums

Ontopic Discussion => Ex-scientologists and Freezoners => Topic started by: Ididntcomeback on March 10, 2010, 02:51:35 PM

Title: what ever happened to ?
Post by: Ididntcomeback on March 10, 2010, 02:51:35 PM
 From Miss X - About Annie Broeker
Reposted with permission.

Annie told me a lot of stories while we worked around the clock on the never ending Gold org board/postings when I was WDC Gold and she was CO CMO Gold in 1999/2000.

Just a few random things I can remember is that she and LRH lived at the Creston ranch in San Luis Obispo -- LRH lived there under some other identity and the locals were told that Annie was his grand daughter, living with him to take care of him. She said she used to do all his haircuts, type up all his dictations (Battlefield Earth and Mission Earth included), he C/Sed her every day on OT III when she was on that level. He took himself in session all the time. He told her wild stories about math and how to figure out certain things about the universe with math (I must admit I didn't retain anything she told me about that -- too complex for a 3am conversation at the time).

For a very long period, she drove him around the US in a huge RV - they were always on the road, just the two of them and whatever pets they had. She said it was stressful as she had to deal with driving, meals, laundry, directions, where to park/stay, security, mailpack pickup/deliveries. He was in the back dictating the books and replies to traffic, etc., which she had to type too. She wasn't complaining, just saying that it was wild times with a lot of adventures and interesting keeping up with everything.

Several years earlier, Annie and I also did the RPF together when she was busted as "Loyal Officer". Pat I guess was kicked out of the SO and she was sent to the Int RPF and divorced him. She told me a few times that she couldn't believe she married such a nut. (I knew nothing about Pat and didn't ask her why she felt that way).

I know she blew at one point when her next husband Jim Logan left. She tried to go after him. She told me that Marty Rathbun at the time flew out and caught her at the airport and escorted her back to Happy Valley ranch near the Int base, where she did MEST work for the next few years and re-read all the books while isolated from the rest of the crew, under watch full time by Mike Sutter. She said she finally came through that and realized Logan was also a nut so she decided she's never getting married again and would rather do photography (her sideline passion) as it's creative and the 2nd dynamic is really creativity.

I know she was very aware that things were way off the rails at Int and how the organization was falling apart (being destroyed).

I hope to meet up with her again some day.

Title: Re: what ever happened to ?
Post by: Ididntcomeback on March 10, 2010, 02:52:57 PM
the real story of Jim Logan and Annie Tidman
My name is Jim Logan, the one referred to as the husband of Annie Tidman in this posting. I have waited 15 years to relate the actual events of Annie and I being forced to get a divorce and the subsequent events to my being offloaded from the Int Base and what actually transpired prior to and following Annie attempting to re-unite with me. It is a long story. I will relate salient events.
The facts are, I was summarily declared and removed from the Base in October of 1992. Two weeks later Annie called me on the phone and said she wanted to come and be with me. I was in the process of requesting a Comm Ev on the declare and said I would inform the IJC I would put it (the comm ev) on hold. She told me not to tell him anything. I agreed and we planned that she would route out and thence come. For the next several weeks we were in regular communication. How? Subterfuge. The plan to route out was being thwarted by Mike Sutter and was not going as we planned. She called and we arranged to have a flight payed for and when she completed the routing out she would take a plane from the Ontario airport and I would pick her up. As the cycle went, she called me one morning from the airport and she had blown. I arranged to meet her in Bangor Maine. When I arrived I was told the plane had been laid over in Boston and the passengers were put in hotels. I was told she would be on the next morning flight. When it arrived she wasn't on it. I flew to Boston and she was gone. On a hunch I called Gold and within about an hour the call was returned and it was Mike Sutter. He told me Annie was back there and that the whole thing was over. I broke down right there in the Boston airport, completely overwhelmed with grief and utter desperation. I felt I had been completely screwed and now not only did I have an SP declare, but I knew I had little chance to ever reunite with someone I loved deeply. In this conversation with Mike Sutter I told him it was Annie who originated the phone calls to me. He perked up at that and wanted to know more and I sensed the smallest opening at salvaging the cycle. He told me he would review my cycle and be in touch.

I was called on the phone within a week or two by Mike Sutter and told that I had to write a KR on Annie and tell him anything and everything she had told me about anyone from the day we met. This would lead to a chance at having my declare cycle reviewed.

I spent long hours and days writing this KR and ended up so enturbulated and degraded I could not bring myself to continue it.

Another phone call from Marty Rathbun informed that if I did not write the KR I "would be doing A-E back to the stone age" and I would do it "50,000 times" if I omitted anything.

I tried again to complete it. In the end, I wrote them both and told them this was bullshit and I told them if they wanted to know what Annie told me they could ask her. I wanted no part of this and I loved and respected this person. Besides, why would they want the testimony of a declared SP against a staff member in good standing?

My father told me not to sell my soul for a mass of pottage. Sage advice.

He also told me to wait until Christmas and I may get some comm from her. I agreed and waited. During the wait I studied the PDC tapes and from these formulated a new plan. I would play the ser facs of Mike and Marty and get through this. One major obstacle was that I was given a freeloader bill of over $350,000. Unbeknownst to me was that the policy on cancelling the bill every 5 years was now cancelled and so I was buried with an incomprehensible bill and slim if any chance of ever seeing my love again. On top of that, if Annie blew and was declared then with her years her bill would be astronomical. We never planned on being out of Scientology and that would have been the case. I had no way of speaking with her so I had to do something to get her to NOT route out as I did not want her to be out of Scientology. My lines were cut so I decided that I would agree with Mike and Marty and made a test call to the Base. I told them that Annie had said that LRH never intended that Scientology be taken over or run by any single person but had set up checks and balances to ensure that if ever one person did try to take over they could be handled. She expressed clearly that what was occurring at the behest of David Miscavige was "insane". I received a phone call from Marty Rathbun the morning of Christmas 1992 wherein the above threat was given me and I proceeded to write up a facutal KR, not the sandbag one, but the actual statements made that described the outpoints we had both observed and made it on the both of us. I also made it derogatory so that Annie would read it and not route out. I planned and executed the most disgusting and despicable writings I have ever made with the intention of eventually disclosing to Annie that it was to play this out to get to see her and apologize.

I received a letter from her in February which was her doubt announcement telling me she was not coming. My plan had succeeded. I spent the next dozen years trying to finish A-E and eventually did, however I was not restored to good standing and now am deadfiled with no comm line to resolve this.

The facts (some of them anyway) are Annie and I were very much in love and following an abortion and a miscarriage and what we thought was a third pregnancy we decided to route out and be public and get trained and raise a family. She was tired of what was going on and simply wanted to get trained as this was what LRH had told her to do and be with me and just get on with the Bridge. This was not allowed. The sheer fear of her by David Miscavige precluded it.

I am still an avid and now well versed Scientologist having read this subject from the beginning. The simple fact is, the only road to enlightenment is a truthful one. The alter-is of what occurred on this cycle is something blocking that road.

Now, since I'm out here, fire away with what questions you have and I'll put the truth on the line.

Title: Re: what ever happened to ?
Post by: The_Fixer on February 15, 2011, 09:29:49 PM

I am still an avid and now well versed Scientologist having read this subject from the beginning. The simple fact is, the only road to enlightenment is a truthful one. The alter-is of what occurred on this cycle is something blocking that road.

Now, since I'm out here, fire away with what questions you have and I'll put the truth on the line.

Still a sucker for it?

You poor soul.

Title: Re: what ever happened to ?
Post by: The_Fixer on February 15, 2011, 09:30:50 PM
And no, it was not intended to be a nasty comment.

Title: Re: what ever happened to ?
Post by: Ididntcomeback on January 03, 2012, 09:11:19 AM
                  Any old timers here know what ever became of Dennis Stevens?

"Old Timers" and OT Phenomenon

    Here's a collection of phenomenon as described by various Old Timers and such. This will be all about wild OT abilities and session experiences.

    One may either agree or disagree or argue or consider the whole thing as BS, however it is noteworthy.

    ...from L. RON HUBBARD THE MAN THAT I KNEW by Dennis Stevens:

    I became group secretary and continued on as a group auditor and group secretary through 1950 –late 1950– and also 1951 and all the way through 1952 until the first contact with Ron Hubbard appears in September 1952.


    He did a technique of giving commands to my foot and receiving commands back, and turning a few energy masses white and so on –and so on. Next thing I told him that I was exteriorized and he said “good” and he moved me around the room. The tremendous perceptions that I was struck with -the weird sensation sitting there above sixty people, and I could see them all clearly below me. I was up near the ceiling where Ron had moved me. And there was Ron addressing my body. And I could see my body there and I could see Ron there. I could see the whole thing much, much clearer than I could through my eyes.

    ‘Ts was all happening and everyone was watching the demonstration and I was at the ceiling (chuckles). It was an incredible experience. And he moved me around and moved me out back to the road. I found that I could move through the wall and I could see through the wall. There’s all sorts of things that I can do. And he moved me around and got me comfortable and said “Do you want to come back into your body or stay outside”.

    I said: “No thank you very much I’m quite happy out here”.

    He Said: “Right well just – “ and got me– my eyes again [sentence fragmented].

    And that ended the demonstration.

    By that time it was getting up to ten o’clock and people had busses and trains to catch. It being Sunday the transport didn’t run very late at that time. And very quickly the group meeting broke up and I had to dash off to get a last bus. Getting off the bus from Auckland, I missed the last bus that connected up to my home. I had to walk a mile and a half along deserted roads to get to my house.

    An incredible feeling of walking along being exterior from my body –my body was in front of me. This weird sensation of walking along and the body, in front of me, shadowing the street lights. As I walked along, suddenly as a street light appear in my visual field, on the right hand side, being shadowed by my head. It startled me for a moment –so I don’t realize what was going on and I moved further back behind my body.

    The exteriorization was almost complete. It was an almost exteriorization you would get between lives as I later discovered. The exteriorization was incredibly complete. I just walked for a mile and a half down that road sitting about, oh, ten fifteen foot behind my body. I’m just moving down the road with my body there looking at the houses and I was walking in [?] my body. I was just walking along the road there. It was the most incredible experience.

    Then I go into my house and went to bed –went up into the loft, nosed around from the roof and ended up, about midnight, sitting out on the lamp post in the road watching the moths fly around the lamp post.

    I went to sleep. When I woke up in the morning I’ve moved –during the night– I’ve moved back into my body again (chuckle). But it saved my life. I then knew that when Ron spoke of exteriorization –talked about a thetan- that he was right. I had so much tremendous personal certainty on it, there was not a shred of doubt in my mind. And when he said then (at the group meeting) that he was gonna run a professional course, well that was where I wanted to be. I knew that what he was talking about was the goods and the one thing I wanted to be was a professional Scientologist. This was the future. This was how it was.

    This enormous exteriorization ability –I was what they used to call at the time theta clear– stayed with me. It lessoned slowly but it stayed with me for a month. It had an interesting validation. I was already courting my future wife at the time.


    And later I was in London . She was in Battessey and we couldn’t be [together and] we were very much in love and I used to go and visit her late at night. She always knew I was there. I could [would] come in the room and there she would be laying on the bed reading. I’d go over and touch her forehead –I could see her look up. She knew I was there. The following day I’d phone or see her and she’d say “You were over last night” and I’d say “Yes I visit you”. She couldn’t do it of course she hadn’t got the ability but she always knew I was there. [A garbled sentence follows but could not be transcribed and was removed.].

    So it wasn’t all in my mind there was a present time with another person who could validate the exteriorization ability that I had. The ability to be actually felt –my presence could actually be felt by another person in the present time universe– so it wasn’t all imagination. It had a practical validation there.

Title: Re: what ever happened to ?
Post by: Ididntcomeback on September 03, 2012, 07:30:42 PM
Some interesting photos here for any old timers on this board.

You`ll definitely recognize some of the people...

This page and the next;

Title: Re: what ever happened to ?
Post by: Ididntcomeback on August 15, 2013, 08:50:18 AM
                               Thread about the Twedell`s.

A few errors.  Still.... Maybe you can correct them.