Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Vital inside information for NZ anon!  (Read 11544 times)
anonyrat

« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2008, 01:39:33 PM »

You volunteering there? Liase with our vidanons and go for it!
hawk

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2008, 01:44:44 PM »

You volunteering there? Liase with our vidanons and go for it!

im not a chick :P
anonyrat

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2008, 02:02:04 PM »

Doesn't matter; you suggested a human voice would be better, use yours!  ;) AnonymousSup and timepirate are both vidanons - send them a pm and see if they're keen to work with you.
hawk

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2008, 03:44:44 PM »

Doesn't matter; you suggested a human voice would be better, use yours!  ;) AnonymousSup and timepirate are both vidanons - send them a pm and see if they're keen to work with you.

Your suspect, bro. Why do you want to hear my voice so much? are you the OSA nark lerking these forums?
anonyrat

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2008, 07:19:44 PM »

Lulz, I just want to hear your sexy sexy voice.  ;) I think you'll find that Mikey Ferriss is the OSA nark lurking on the forums, but he's too shy to come talk to us.
AnonymousSupport
Regulars

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2008, 06:22:47 PM »

computer voices were last month. Last year, it worked then but the media are already aware of it, they ahve seen it be done so they aren't going to copy what has been said on a computer voice ever again on a news segment. we need real voices

I agree with anonyrat, if you want to use your voice then lets have it.

I can't find a better programme thats free. I don't want to use my voice incase I get fairgamed, I do have a load of female voices but when you have a girlfriend a female voice is just as ..... ok I'll stop there  ;D ;D

But in saying that, if you want something added, removed, changed, updated then let timepirate or myself know.

I just wanted that vid up before tomorrow and have got a lot of emails telling me to send it to the IRS and the IRD so it can't be that bad.

AnonymousSupport
Regulars

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2008, 06:29:15 PM »

I think AnonymousSup did a great job at picking out the most important bits - if you re-read mary.overit's original post it's packed full of info but needs simplifying for a general audience.

Thank you

I agree that the vid could be improved; I've mentioned elsewhere that I'm happy to co-write a script and provide constructive criticism for a new vid; I'm sure there are others who are willing to help out AnonymousSup if they want help in the future.
Please do, I'm slowly running out of material and I think all of you should help us out here. The more vids Anon gets up - the more information the public knows.

Yeah, the voice can get a bit monotonous - can you suggest another program that would sound better? Maybe using a female voice would help.

I'll use a female voice next time.  ;D

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: