Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Masks  (Read 12215 times)
Lan
Regulars

« on: February 27, 2008, 03:38:57 PM »

I will be bringing weapons with me to Britomart incase any of you fags decide to come unmasked. If you do, I will gladly chop off your reproductive organs. That is all.
whitedeth
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 04:09:27 PM »

Who was talking about not bringing masks?

Someone care to enlighten me as to why you guys came to this decision?
anonpower

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 09:08:39 PM »

Lol most people will be, those who aren't do so at their own personal risk.

Anonymous doesn't always have to be faceless.
Will Smith

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 07:03:16 PM »

I'll bring a couple of spare bandannas....
whitedeth
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 08:01:24 PM »

Anonymous doesn't always have to be faceless.

Are you fucking retarded? Seriously, why do we even have people like you in the "movement"? Did you read what you posted? "Anonymous" doesn't always have to be faceless. ANONYMOUS, faggot. ANONYMOUS means fucking faceless. For fuck's sake, what's wrong with you?

Stop trying to tell anonymous what we are and aren't. We were in this way before you even knew about us. Some of us are *chan users since the first day it was made. You're a newfag.

WE KNOW WHAT TO DO, WE FUCKING MADE THIS SHIT. Anyone who goes to the raids without a mask, like I said, ill personally be passing your shit on to CoS. You fucking deserve that shit.
Will Smith

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 09:10:52 PM »

I'll post it again

http://forums.enturbulation.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2713
Filter

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2008, 07:38:30 PM »

Here, WD asked me to post this, I posted this comment in response to a Anon vs Scientology article on Aotearoa indymedia.
--

I can only speak on my perspective as a member of Anonymous.

The reason I wear a mask is two fold.

One. The Church of Scientology uses their 'Fair Game' policy to harrass known SPs (Suppressive Persons). Google/Wikipedia those terms if you are unfamiliar with them.

Two. A member of Anonymous is a member of Anonymous, nothing more, nothing less. We are not white-Anons, black-Anons, American-Anons, Female, Male, Asian, Hispanic, Christian, Atheist, Jewish... the list goes on. Any Anon may speak freely and they will never be judged on anything other than what they say and their actions. They will never have prejudice against them because the only identifiable thing about them is that they are Anonymous and we are all Anonymous.

To those who call Anonymous bigoted please do some research.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 07:44:28 PM by Filter » Logged
anonydet

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2008, 12:49:06 AM »

Are you fucking retarded? Seriously, why do we even have people like you in the "movement"? Did you read what you posted? "Anonymous" doesn't always have to be faceless. ANONYMOUS, faggot. ANONYMOUS means fucking faceless. For fuck's sake, what's wrong with you?

Stop trying to tell anonymous what we are and aren't. We were in this way before you even knew about us. Some of us are *chan users since the first day it was made. You're a newfag.

WE KNOW WHAT TO DO, WE FUCKING MADE THIS SHIT. Anyone who goes to the raids without a mask, like I said, ill personally be passing your shit on to CoS. You fucking deserve that shit.

Dickhead.
AnonymousSupport
Regulars

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2008, 05:35:14 PM »

Any problem with those scream masks?

whitedeth
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2008, 06:35:12 PM »

Dickhead.

Fuck yourself.
AnonymousSupport
Regulars

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2008, 06:14:46 AM »

I take it someones sorted out wearing a mask on the tubz, right?

All sounds good apart from the moving from Queen to CO$ on the tubz and getting away with wearing a mask on the tubz.

whitedeth
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2008, 06:37:46 PM »

It's not allowed. Came straight from the council.
cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2008, 09:20:50 AM »

Thank you, whitedeth.

I swear to GOD (or would if i believed in her)...does EVERYTHING have to be double-posted, both at enturb and here?  Jumpin' Jesus on a pogostick, I fucking hate having to do the same work twice.

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
scarletanon
I'm the worst member here, and a disgrace to everyone.

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2008, 05:58:46 PM »

Why do we have to watch that sick fucking dog picture every time we get on this?

whitedeth
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2008, 08:35:25 PM »

Why do we have to watch that sick fucking dog picture every time we get on this?

I'm reporting this post to a moderator.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: