Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hubbard quote of the day....  (Read 9803 times)
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2012, 08:49:45 AM »

Hubbard Talks about Math, Physics, Neural Science.

Hubbard failed all math- related courses for very simple reason -- he could not grasp mathematical concepts, his Philadelphia Doctorate Course shows that (it is quite ironic that the course is called “Doctorate”)

This is how “the greatest scientist” describes the difference between Differential and Integral Calculus:

“As you look through the book, you'll find in the early part of the book on Calculus, "dx" over "dy", a little "dx", and a little "dy" -- and one's above the other on a line -- predominates in the front part of the book, but as you get to the end of the book you find these "dx" and "dy"s preceded by a summation sign, or are equating to a summation sign, and the presence of this shows that we are in the field of Integral Calculus“.

This sounds like a silly joke, but Hubbard is serious about this because he admits that he could not understand even the simplest mathematical ideas:

“Now I hope you understand this, because I've never been able to make head nor tail of it. It must be some sort of a Black Magic operation, started out by the Luce cult -- some immoral people who are operating up in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza -- been thoroughly condemned by the whole society. Anyway, their rate-of-change theory -- I've never seen any use for that mathematics”

Not only Hubbard says that he is incapable of understanding the math, but he also brags about his mathematical handicap. This is exactly what a smart conman would avoid doing -- he does not want his audience to think that he is a complete idiot. But Hubbard does not care about making a fool of himself in front of a gathering of people, which shows mental retardation.

Finally Hubbard arrives at the most stunning conclusion that I have heard so far -- the math does not work in this universe:

“Calculus -- if you want to know -- there is room there for a mathematics which is a good mathematics. And it would be the rate of co-change, or the rate of change when something else was changing, so that you could establish existing rates of change in relationship to each other, and for lack of that mathematics, nobody has been able to understand present time -- you just can't sum it up easily -- or let us say, for lack of an understanding of what present time was, nobody could formulate that mathematics. So, actually there's a big hole there that could be filled -- a thing called calculus is trying to fill that hole, right now, and it can't.”

And who’s to blame for this poor math? Newton, of course!

“But the rates of change -- it comes closest to it. I think it was one of Newton's practical jokes. Here we have Calculus, and it's trying to measure a rate of change. Well, if we had something that was really workable and simple, it would be formed on this basis. The present time, and gradients of time were gradients of havingness, and as one havingness changed, you could establish a constancy of change for other related havingnesses“.

In the end Hubbard becomes completely incoherent when he introduces a concept of havingness, which is totally out of this word. Incoherent speech is a clear sign of mental deficiency. Our retard came up with the craziest ideas, as usual.

http://www.rr.cistron.nl/xenu/quotes.htm

Regardless of his occupation, a normal person is capable of understanding basic facts about the universe. But this observation does not apply to Hubbard -- our idiot’s “understanding” of the universe is a gross misunderstanding of simple empirical data.

Hubbard’s term is the MEST (mass, energy, space, time) universe. But all high school students know that there are only three independent variables in physics - length (space), time and mass. Energy is not independent variable, and so are not temperature, density, velocity, etc. Hubbard could have called his creation MTST (mass, temperature, space, time) universe, MDST (mass, density, space, time) universe, etc -- any combination of independent and dependent variables goes. The right term would be MST (mass, space, time) universe. But Hubbard was so incredibly stupid that he cannot distinguish dependent variables from independent ones.

In his sci-fi novel, Volume I of Mission Earth, Hubbard describes black holes as sources of energy. But nowadays even a 5-th grader knows that black holes absorb energy without emitting it. Hubbard’s stupidity prevented him from giving correct description of a black hole.

A Hubbard supporter might say that Hubbard never claimed that events described in Mission Earth are real, so his definition of the black hole is not an indicator of stupidity. However, it is known to all sci-fi readers that the writers follow physics concepts very strictly without trying to alter or twist them. Hubbard saw scientific descriptions of black holes but was unable to understand them, which shows that he was a complete idiot incapable to grasp even the simplest scientific ideas.

Below is a correct definition of the space:
    “Space: the volume in which all celestial bodies, including earth, move”
    McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms.

This is how Hubbard defines space:
    “The definition of space is 'a viewpoint of dimension “

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33541&start=45

Space consists of three dimensions (lengths), therefore it is logically incorrect to define “space” via “dimensions” that constitute space -- this logical fallacy called vicious circle. Properly interpreted, Hubbard’s definition of space is equivalent to this definition, “space is how one sees space”, which is gibberish. Only a person with extremely low intelligence could give such obtuse definition of space.

Hubbard the Neurological Scientist wrote the following “masterpiece”:
    “It is clear that the object is often of interest to us for some special characteristics of immediate usefulness or value. If we enquire as to the neurological processes involved in registering the object, we find that the nervous system has abstracted, from the infinite numbers of sub-microscopic characteristics of the event, a large but finite number of macroscopic characteristics. In purchasing a 'pencil' we usually are not interested in its smell or taste. But if we were interested in these abstractions, we would have to find the smell and the taste of our object by experiment“.

First of all, the number of all characteristics is not infinite but finite because the number of variables used to describe a physical object is finite; these variables include size, weight (mass), density, valence, temperature, wavelength (color), etc. Measurement of infinite number of characteristics would require infinite time, as every scientist knows. Therefore, it is commonly accepted that the number of characteristics used to describe an object is finite.

A nervous system cannot abstract anything from sub-microscopic characteristics because it cannot perceive objects on sub-microscopic level; it cannot register objects even on molecular level, as everyone, except for Hubbard, knows. Of course, if someone sees objects on sub-microscopic level in his hallucinations the way Hubbard saw his body cells (see one of my previous posts) then he would accept Hubbard’s description of the workings of nervous system.

Hubbard’s inability to understand simple scientific concepts shows profound mental retardation. Yes, my friends, Hubbard was a cretin!

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?28308-Hubbard-Talks-about-Math-Physics-Neural-Science.
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2012, 11:14:11 AM »

Hear Ron explain about everything here.

Wikileaks has an archive of Rons recorded lectures.

Warning

Not for the stupid.

http://wikileaks.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=scientology+recording&go=Go
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2012, 06:17:22 PM »

Hubbard Learned Brainwashing From The Best And This Proves It!!

Hubbard on brainwashing:

In a lecture called Aberration and the Fifth Dynamic Hubbard stated:

take a sheet of glass and put it in front of the preclear — clear, very clear glass — which is supercooled, preferably about a −100 centigrade. You got that? Supercooled, you know? And then put the preclear right in front of this supercooled sheet of glass and suddenly shove his face into the glass. Now, that's pretty good. I mean, that was developed about five billion years ago by a whole-track psychiatrist […]. The mechanism of brainwashing which I gave you, with supercold mechanisms and so forth, is very well known, was used very extensively in the Maw Confederation of the Sixty-third Galaxy. They had a total psychiatric control of all of their officers and executives, and when they got tired of them they used this specific method of brainwashing"

This is for any non believers that didn't think Ron knew just what the hell he was talking about when it comes to that wild contraption we call the human mind...terra incognita...!

Hmmmmm...the "Maw" Confederacy...gotta' admit that's a new one to guano...hmmmmm...Ron was sooooo mysterious!

It's on the 15th ACC and CD Power Of Simplicity (?), Tape 22: 5611C13 Abberration and the Sixth Dynamic.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?29145-Hubbard-Learned-Brainwashing-From-The-Best-And-This-Proves-It!!
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2012, 06:36:53 AM »

Leak:                    LRH "Electropsychometric Scouting - Battle of the Universes".

Leak: LRH Audio Tape -- "Electropsychometric Scouting - Battle of the Universes".

From: WWP http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-l...iverses-55423/

I have debated long and hard about whether I wanted to fulfill a request for this tape. I have had it a long long time since I purchased the original HCL course tapes. After much consideration, while I know you will PROBABLY use this to defame and degrade L. Ron Hubbard it's important this gets out onto the Internet.

This tape is called "Electropsychometric Scouting - Battle of the Universes". If you're careful enough, you'll see half a dozen posters on this forum mention the tape; it's mostly because I've given it to them because they've asked me for it. However, they wouldn't leak it because I told them not to. What is this tape? It is the only known surviving session recording of L. Ron Hubbard and his late-wife Mary Sue Hubbard. In this tape (and two others on the HCL course called "Detecting Entities") Ron talks about extraterrestrial or inter-dimesional beings or entities which are connected to our universe looking to harm us. While I personally don't believe this story there are a lot of us in the Freezone who do and consider this tape sacred.

Since I don't believe in the story and believe there's a historical significance to this tape that supersedes any supposed "confidentiality" here it is, in full un-edited and restored glory - 5204c-SESSION Electropsychometric Scouting - Battle of the Universes.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Here's your treat. Now do a trick (preferably a barrel-roll)
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L0MY2IM9

There's a transcript at http://www.scribd.com/doc/7767048/battle-of-universes, if you want to (partly!) skim over this.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?14353-Leak-LRH-quot-Electropsychometric-Scouting-Battle-of-the-Universes-quot-.
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2012, 10:08:06 PM »

There’s a chilling statement by L Ron Hubbard’s son, Nibs, which explains the malignant malevolence underlying this strategy which Scientology has employed since the 1950s:

. . . Well, he [ LRH] didn’t really want people killed, because how could you really destroy them if you just killed them? What he wanted to do was to destroy their lives, their families, their reputations, their jobs, their money, everything. My father was the type of person who, when it came to destruction, wanted to keep you alive for as long as possible, to torture you, punish you. If he chose to destroy you, he would love to see you lying in the gutter, strung out on booze and drugs, rolling in your own vomit, with your wife and children gone forever: no job, no money. He’d enjoy walking by and kicking you and saying to other people, “Look what I did to this man!” He’s the kind of man who would pull the wings off flies and watch them stumble around. You see, this fits in with his Scientology beliefs, also. He felt that if you just died, your spirit would go out and get another body to live in. By destroying an enemy that way, you’d be doing him a favor. You were letting him out from under the thumb of L. Ron. Hubbard, you see? . . .

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2012, 10:09:03 PM »

The Helatrobus Implants - L. Ron Hubbard - 21 May, 1963

The Helatrobus Implants

A lecture given by L. Ron Hubbard on 21 May 1963

Thank you. People of Earth, we come in peace. We bring a plowshare, not a sword. But we won't use any clouds to spread the message. Oh, I see you characters haven't been really up to the front of the track yet. All those Helatrobus Implants of course came out of clouds originally, you know. And this is the 21st of Mayo, AD 13, Galactic ye -- well that's beside the point. You don't look to me like you've been making the
progress you ought to; you just don't look to me like you've been making the progress. But possibly if you'd taken a retread in the Keokuk Central Office, maybe you would have made better progress.

An interesting problem has presented itself, and so forth; Every once in a while an industrious D of T will treat an HPA like somebody in a co-audit, you know, and give them all the latest tapes and materials and just overwhelm them but good, you
see, and never teach them how to audit. And would you like to be handling the material you are handling without knowing how to audit? Be rough, wouldn't it? Well, the degree that we don't make good auditors and the degree that we can't give Saint Hill training to as many as possible, we are actually holding back Scientology.

You're in just a little bit of a breathing space right at the present instant. This is just a little bit of a breathing space. I was playing tag with the atomic war and the enthusiasm with which certain misguided degraders wish to launch off the bomb and all of this sort of thing, actually stood across our track rather hard and it caused a tremendous acceleration in research which ordinarily would have been plotted out
across a much longer space of time and gives us something of an emergency
characteristic on this, because we've still got to beat this line. We've still got to beat this, and these characters don't know what they're doing.

I can imagine them now, you know, saying -- saying, "Well, to be happy or not to be happy. You know, I -- I don't know." I can see Kennedy walking around now. "Well, is it really the beginning of heaven or the end of heaven?" You see, and so on. He's going over and see the Pope. And there's the Pope sitting there, and so forth, and he's got an electronic that is cutting his guts out, you know, and he's saying, "Bless you, my uhh -- son, bless you, my son." You know?

A wild game going on and these are the characters who are telling you whether or not you can launch a bomb or not launch a bomb. You see? So there's no good sense involved in any of this and it's sort of in the cards and we're winning, we're winning hands down.

Now, our technological advance at this particular time is sweeping on much faster than I can give you all of the fine bits of, so that I can give you the technology and the way you arrive at the technology. And this is the best that I can do. Now we've long talked about Clears and so forth, and that's fine. There is nothing wrong with that, and there are Clears and so forth. And we can make Clears by our own definition and as far as the public is concerned, why, this is a very interesting advance. And as Peter once told me, he says, "Man,". he says, "but I need this" he says, "to interest people out in the public. Don't go knocking out this grade of Clear." See? Well, he's perfectly right, see, perfectly right. But in actual fact the state of Clear is not only attainable but is being attained today here and there without any -- hardly any remark at all.

Now, for instance, in the last eight and a half hours of auditing I've found three
goals and run three banks on a pc. Three complete GPMs. Well, this is a -this is rather a dizzy rate of speed. Don't you see? All right. Now, you haven't got any time to celebrate. That's what's wrong with that. You're achieving these things and there's no chance to -- to state to the PC, "Now you have to break out the champagne," you see, because it usually happens in the middle of session; by the middle of the next session, or the end of the session, he's already gone beyond it. You're achieving these various points. Now, if you're achieving this now, you might be quite interested
in the fact that states of beingness undreamed of before exist immediately before you.

They're in your very immediate future. Before Christmas, probably, if you keep your nose to the grindstone and keep your case going.

You're -- you're right there. Now, the technological win is tremendous and there are only about five percent of the cases you're going to run into that are going to give you a bit of a thetan ache because they don't have what I choose to call now, because it was the nation or small government that did these things -- Helatrobus -- not to be confused with Helatrobe.

Helatrobe is the Galactic Confederation. It's Helatrobus. Call these things the Helatrobus Implants for lack of a better designation because 43 trillion isn't accurate for all cases, don't you see, and that sort of thing. You can't give it by a time date and there is no reason to keep calling it by a time date. Let's call it by something that was less well known, but that we can identify.

Call them the Helatrobus Implants and it tells you these are the implants which begin with the electronic clouds over planets and -- and the dichotomy, plus and minus, and so forth, and sweep on through in a certain series. And people have been through them once, twice, three, four times and they have -- we have the patterns of the
first series very accurately. We'll shortly have the patterns of the second series. All that makes very easy auditing. We even have a technique that handles this now: 3N, which has just been released and that's the same patter that you've been using, speeded up a bit. And there's even a shortened version of that which you will need very soon.

You need this -you'll go right on needing this from here on out with a pc. You'll need what's called 3N, but 3N has to be shortened after a pc has gone for three
or four banks because the pc's running too fast. And for instance, I've gotten a pc up to a point of the RI blows on statement. This pc has been very carefully textbook audited and is now blowing on statement. There's no -- you call it back and it doesn't even flick, so you have to say, "That rocket read." See, "It -- that rocket read." But why?

Because, well, it rocket read when they said it, but you haven't even got a tail on the rocket read a lot of the time.'-You've got the accelerated start. But instead of a tail on it, you've got a blowdown. See, the thing doesn't have a chance to do a complete rocket read; it disintegrates. It does an accelerated beginning; goes like mad, the tone arm moves down, pc says, "Fine." You read the thing back and it's quiet as a mouse. You can't get a tick out of this thing. You haven't even opposed it yet and you can't even get a tick out of it. All right. Well that, of course -- after a while when a pc's doing this, it's a waste of time to read the RI back to him, so you get 3N-2 which is an abbreviated form of 3N, just like 3N is an abbreviated form of 3M-2, don't you see? But you won't be using 3M-2 on these implants because the other is too easy. Now, what can you cut out?

Well, I just leave it up to you. What can you cut out? Because your job -let me tell you this very straight from the shoulder -- your job is to make sure that the charge is blown out of that RI and that is your job as an auditor. And let me -- let me put a bug in your ear right now, don't you let any pc talk you out, with ARC breaks or anything else, out of getting that charge off. You understand? Because the pc will natter, the pc will yap, the pc will this and will that about your reading it a second time, how you're cross-checking or doing anything like that.

Because you can do these things without losing too much speed, but the pc starts suppressing his cognitions in order to make speed, you see. Suppressing this, suppressing that and all of a sudden you've got a little fluky RR that goes flick-pow, and you see it stop. It's -- it's a choked down.

Pc's suppressing almost as fast as he's giving it to you. And you say the pc is very nattery and the pc is this way and that way, and therefore you mustn't go in and clean that up. Well, you've been defeated as an auditor the moment you make that conclusion.

continued here...

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?29178-The-Helatrobus-Implants-L.-Ron-Hubbard-21-May-1963
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2012, 02:06:04 AM »

Audio file   Hubbard lecture excerpt

R2-45   

203 KB

http://www.mediafire.com/?28kcckl9718ef3o
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2012, 05:45:49 PM »

Hubbard letter to FBI regarding "sudden insanities" in Scientology

Pete Griffiths posted this on Facebook .

http://scientology-research.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/62-HQ-94080-1-167-170.pdf
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2013, 06:06:45 PM »

"Somebody some day will say 'this is illegal'.
                                      By then be sure the orgs say what is legal or not."

L. Ron Hubbard, HCOPL 4 January 1966

http://www.xenu.net/archive/enemy_names/index.html
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2013, 07:41:06 PM »

Threats of Death and Violence From Scientology

http://nomoreliesscn.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/threats-of-death-and-violence-from.html
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2013, 07:24:46 AM »

Research? What Research?

Someone asked a good question in the Science of Survival thread regarding whether there was any physical research data connected with this business.

Here's the answer from the horse's mouth:

"Now, once in a while somebody says to me, "You don't keep a record of what you're doing." The hell I don't! I keep a record - this (meaning the recorded lecture) is actually a record. You just wouldn't believe me if I had told you there was practically no thought or research behind this. But there isn't. There isn't any thought or research, as you think of it, of taking endless notes, notes, notes and then trying to find these and compare. That is not the way I do research." (LRH lecture, 6 November 1952, Methods of Research - The Thetan as an Energy Unit, from the Source of Life Energy lecture series.)

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?30863-Research-What-Research
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2013, 09:05:18 AM »

Hubbard's Antichrist Bulletin confirmed by two Exes or Indies
Raw data from Marty's blog via WWP.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?32295-Hubbard-s-Antichrist-Bulletin-confirmed-by-two-Exes-or-Indies
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2014, 05:53:25 PM »

The real truth about Xenu and "touch assists" as told by L Ron Hubbard.

In LRH's Own words as told in 1969 on the Apollo, the REAL truth about Xenu. This video is a challenge to Scientology, but this video is not for profit and strictly for informational purposes.

Before you cut your next cheque to the cult, listen to the type of confidential material you will be submitting yourself to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hB7KJYIBwc#t=16
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: