Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: John Travolta  (Read 18828 times)
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2012, 08:48:32 PM »

Rashida Jones Urges John Travolta To 'Come Out' Of The Closet 'Let’s Do This!'

Parks and Recreation actress Rashida Jones has publicly urged John Travolta to come out of the closet following persistent rumors he is gay.

The 36-year-old made her cheeky comments in an interview with SpinningPlatters.com.

PHOTOS: Hollywood’s Gay & Bisexual Community

Rashida was publicizing her movie Celeste and Jesse Forever when the conversation turned to her obsession with Frank Ocean who came out of the closet, earlier this year.

Her writing partner and former boyfriend Will McCormack said: “There needs to be, like, a professional athlete that comes out.”

PHOTOS: The Sexiest Bisexuals In Hollywood

That’s when Rashida jumped in saying: “And a movie star! It’s time…Like John Travolta? Come out! Come on. How many masseurs have to come forward? Let’s do this.”

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, the 58-year-old married dad has been at the center of a sex scandal after a series of masseurs alleged he sexually assaulted them.

PHOTOS: Celebs Who Have 'Come Out'

There were also rumors that he allegedly had a six-year affair with his male pilot.

Now Rashida says the actor should follow in the footsteps of newsman Anderson Cooper and Frank Ocean and “come out.”

PHOTOS: Gay Pride Celebrated In Hollywood

After praising them for taking the big step, she said: “But big stars need to come out. Ricky Martin was huge. That was big; I was really happy about that.”

And if John Travolta does “come out” Rashida wants him to do it while he is alive rather than have it revealed after his death.

PHOTOS: Hollywood Stars Who Are Scientologists

She said: “People are so precious about their careers.”

Travolta has consistently denied stories that he is gay or has embarked on gay affairs.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/08/john-travolta-gay-rumors-rashida-jones-urges-come-out
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2012, 05:48:47 PM »

Rashida Jones Apologizes For Urging John Travolta To 'Come Out'

By Amber Goodhand - Radar News Editor

Actress Rashida Jones is backtracking on a comment she recently made urging John Travolta to come out of the closet as gay, RadarOnline.com has learned.

The Parks and Recreation star sent a message to her Twitter followers on Tuesday apologizing for her earlier comment to SpinningPlatters.com in which she stated a new high-profile celebrity needs to come out of the closet: “And a movie star! It’s time… Like John Travolta? Come out! Come on. How many masseurs have to come forward? Let’s do this.”

PHOTOS: Celebrities Who’ve Had Same-Sex Flings

"Made a thoughtless comment about John Travolta," she tweeted on Tuesday.   

"I sincerely apologize. Nobody's personal life is my business."

PHOTOS: Celebs Who Have 'Come Out'

Travolta, 58, has been the center of a sex scandal this year after a series of masseurs came forward alleging sexual assault and battery.

Travolta's camp has adamantly denied any such assault or gay sexual affairs.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/08/rashida-jones-apologizes-john-travolta-urging-come-out
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2012, 08:11:30 AM »

John Travolta’s former gay lover Spills All The Secrets Of Their Six Year Affair

John Travolta’s former gay lover is opening up for the first time about their passionate six-year-relationship -- spilling all the secrets to the new issue of the National Enquirer.

Former pilot Doug Gotterba, 62, claims that the 58-year-old big screen heartthrob's sexual appetite was insatiable, that he wanted to make a sex tape, and that he enjoyed cavorting with multiple male partners at a time.

Gotterba tells the Enquirer that he met Travolta in February 1981 when the actor interviewed him for a pilot job and they soon became lovers.

PHOTOS: Hollywood’s Gay & Bisexual Community

“We flew into Monterey, Calif., and went up to the Highlands resort in Carmel," Gotterba says. “We had a wonderful dinner with a fantastic bottle of merlot, and I got the sense I was being courted.

“As we walked from the restaurant back to the room, John suddenly said, ‘Hey, would you like a massage?’

“I’d already prepared myself for something like that, so I said, ‘Sure, why not? I went back to his room, showered and came out wearing only a towel. John said, ‘Okay, like down here on the bed.’ He gave me a massage – and it turned into something else!

PHOTOS: The Sexiest Bisexuals In Hollywood

“John was gentle, but very passionate. The next day, he told me with a big smile on his face, ‘Ireally enjoyed last night.’ And I told him, ‘So did I!”

From that moment, Gotterba says they became a couple and Travolta whisked him away to wherever he wanted.

The last time Gotterba saw Travolta was in 1992. By that time the Hollywood hotshot had married Kelly Preston.

“They’d just gotten back from the Church of Scientology’s Celebrity Center in Hollywood when I arrived and John asked me to go with him for a walk on the beach,” Gotterba says.

PHOTOS: Celebrities Who’ve Had Same-Sex Flings

“We were making small talk when suddenly, I blurted out, ‘So, John, tell me. Now that you’re married, do you still prefer men – or women?’ He looked me straight in the eye and said, ‘Well, Doug, I still prefer men!' I said, ‘okay.’ And that’s the last time we saw each other.”

For the full story pick up the new National Enquirer, on sale Thursday.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/08/john-travolta-gay-lover-sex-tape-secret
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2012, 08:35:55 AM »

Report: Male pilot said he had sex with John Travolta, says actor preferred men even after marriage

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/08/29/report-male-pilot-said-had-sex-with-john-travolta-says-actor-preferred-men-even/#ixzz24yAiifmr
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2012, 08:13:19 AM »

Travolta considered retiring after son's death

Actor John Travolta says he thought of retiring after his son died.

The "Grease!" actor and wife Kelly Preston were left devastated when son Jett passed away in 2009. He admits it was only the support from his fans, loved ones and faith in Scientology that prevented him from turning his back on his career.

"I lost my son a few years ago and I had been having quite a time of that," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Travolta as saying.

"And after three years of getting a lot of support from the church and a lot of support from people - fans and family - I decided that it was OK to go back to work. Because I even thought of retiring at one point, because it just felt like too much," he added.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hollywood/news-interviews/Travolta-considered-retiring-after-sons-death/articleshow/16501666.cms
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2012, 04:48:12 PM »

Jett Travolta foundation donates percentage to Scientology

After John Travolta’s son, Jett Travolta, died during a seizure while they were in the Bahamas in 2009, Travolta and wife Kelly Preston set up the’ Jett Travolta Foundation’ to help raise money for various causes.

As it turns a Scientology detox center is one of those causes, receiving 10% of the foundations donations.

A tax filing for 2010 shows the breakdown of the different charity donations.  There were 14 donations in total and the foundation received $27,850.  It was noted that $2,500 was given to a Scientology detox charity in Ocala, Florida.

Scientology does not recognize autism as a disease and for years Travolta and Preston denied that their son was autistic, instead saying that their son was a victim of Kawasaki disease.  After Jett’s death, John testified in court, admitting that his son did in fact suffer from autism.

To date, no donations have been made any charities battling autism or Kawasaki disease.

http://cartermatt.com/998/jett-travolta-foundation-donates-percentage-to-scientology/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2012, 08:46:15 PM »

John Travolta Helped Car-Survivor With Scientology

( This story has run in about eighty publications over the last three days.

It all came about due to John being interviewed by Scientology`s fake magazine "Celebrity."
)

JOHN Travolta says he helped heal a car-crash survivor through Scientology.

John — who is one of the controversial religion’s most high profile followers along with Tom Cruise and Kirstie Alley — claims he prevented a man from suffering severe pain after injuring his ankle in a car crash by using a Scientology procedure called “an assist”.

“I was in Shanghai recently at a work event and the Master of Ceremonies’ best friend had recently gotten into a car wreck,” John reportedly said.

“He had broken his ankle and was in constant pain. I asked him permission to do some Scientology assists and he said, ‘Okay, sure’.

“People were standing around watching as I did them. You could actually see him confronting the pain and after a while he looked up at me and said, ‘I feel better,’ so I said ‘Okay, end of assist.’ He had gotten noticeably better and I was chomping at the bit for more.”

A source at the Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre in Los Angeles told E! News that the Golden Globe winner — who is married to Kelly Preston — wasn’t claiming to have cured the man in the interview but believes that the particular religious procedure helps the body to naturally heal much quicker than it would.

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/254369/john-travolta-helped-car-survivor-with-scientology.html
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2012, 04:19:22 PM »

John Travolta's Attorney Calls Pilot's Lawsuit "Ridiculous"; Plaintiff Told Tabloid He's Actor's Ex-Lover

"In his ridiculous lawsuit, Mr. Gotterba absurdly claims that an agreement that was never signed is binding, but that a signed agreement is not binding on him," Singer said Tuesday in a statement released to E! News.

"Significantly, the signed agreement actually gives Mr. Gotterba additional rights that don't appear in the unsigned draft.  Mr. Gotterba obviously filed this lawsuit to get his 15 minutes of fame. We plan to get this meritless case promptly dismissed."

Gotterba's story comes in the wake of several claims made earlier this year against Travolta by men who claimed he made sexual advances toward them. Singer denied all of the allegations on his client's behalf.

Kelly Preston talks about son Jett's death on The Doctors

Travolta has been married to Kelly Preston since 1991 and they have two children.

In an interview with Barbara Walters last month, Travolta's longtime friend Kirstie Alley slammed the rumor that her Look Who's Talking? costar (and the "greatest love" of her life) is gay.

"I know John with all my heart and soul; he's not gay," Alley said. "I think in some weird way, in Hollywood, if someone gets big enough and famous enough, and they're not out doing drugs and they're not womanizing, what do you say about them?"

http://au.eonline.com/news/368592/john-travolta-s-attorney-calls-pilot-s-lawsuit-quot-ridiculous-quot-plaintiff-told-tabloid-he-s-actor-s-ex-lover?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2012, 07:24:37 AM »

John Travolta facing new lawsuit over gay sex scandal, slammed for rehab deaths (Video)

http://www.examiner.com/article/john-travolta-facing-new-lawsuit-over-gay-sex-scandal-slammed-for-rehab-deaths

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/12/scientology-narcanon-rehab-center-wrongful-death-lawsuit-relatives-john-travolta
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 07:29:51 AM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2012, 07:04:13 AM »

Dec. 5 - Travolta & Olivia Newton-John's new music video released..

Filmed at John's Jumbolair estate in Florida.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?29532-Dec.-5-Travolta-amp-Olivia-Newton-John-s-new-music-video-released..
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2012, 10:31:26 PM »

Kelly Preston has walked out on John Travolta after sting of allegations of sexual assaults

Read more: http://www.irishcentral.com/story/ent/amyandrews_gossipgirl/kelly-preston-has-walked-out-on-john-travolta-after-sting-of-allegations-of-sexual-assaults-154098245.html#ixzz2EvWEsCDe
Follow us: @IrishCentral on Twitter | IrishCentral on Facebook
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2013, 05:56:37 AM »

John Travolta Gay Lawsuit Can Go To Trial, Judge Rules

Radar on line   Feb 5, 2013

In a legal setback for John Travolta, a Federal judge has ruled a sailor can take the Grease star to court, as part of a lawsuit claiming the actor sexually assaulted him on a cruise ship, RadarOnline.com is reporting. The judge denied Travolta’s request to take the matter into arbitration.

As we previously reported, Chilean-born Fabian Zanzi is suing Travolta, 58, for assault, battery, and infliction of emotional distress. He claims the star – who has long been dogged by gay rumors – accosted him while he was working on the Royal Caribbean cruise ship in 2009, and the actor was a guest on the boat. Zanzi, a former employee of the cruise line, was in charge of VIP guests when the alleged incident took place. Zanzi told South American news website ABC.es: “He (Travolta) had something on his neck. I thought it was a fuzz. As I approached, he took off his white coat and was naked. He hugged me and asked me to do a massage.” Zanzi alleges that Travolta offered $12,000 to have sex with him, but he says he refused.

PHOTOS: Hollywood Stars Who Are Scientologists

Travolta has adamantly denied the allegations.

In one of the first legal moves in this case, Travolta’s  camp attempted to move the proceedings into arbitration – and thereby keeping it out of open court – by pointing to the fine print of his ticket for the cruise.

At issue, anytime anyone buys a ticket – whether it’s for a cruise ship, concert, or sporting game – the purchaser agrees to a list of things that are usually printed on the back of the ticket.

In Travolta’s case, his legal team argued that the “Cruise Tour Ticket Contract” stipulates that any dispute between a passenger and a cruise line employee go to arbitration.

The advantages of arbitration are speed, more control over proceedings and, perhaps most importantly in the case of a celebrity – secrecy.

California federal judge Stephen Wilson rejected Travolta’s arguments in a 31-page ruling on Friday.

Travolta has been married to actress Kelly Preston since 1991. The couple’s oldest child, Jett, died in 2009. The couple have two other children, daughter, Ella Bleu, and their toddler son, Benjamin, born in 2010.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/02/john-travolta-gay-lawsuit-can-go-to-trial-judge-rules/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2013, 11:32:50 AM »

John Travolta's Cruisin' Penis Suit DROPPED… Completely!
2/06/2013

http://perezhilton.com/2013-02-06-john-travolta-cruise-ship-penis-lawsuit-dropped#.URLn42cwhEx
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2013, 10:52:41 AM »

How can the National Enquirer get away with printing this if it's not true?

http://www.netquake.net/2013/04/john-travolta-to-divorce-wife-kelly-preston/

John Travolta and his wife, Kelly Preston, will get a divorce after being married for more than 22 years.
However the divorce is not very simple because John and Kelly have personal fortune of $220 million.

According to sources, it seems that actress Kelly Preston is no longer interested in staying married to a man who is rumored to be gay. There are some rumors circling around the media that claim that John Travolta is actually gay and he had affairs with multiple men over the last few years.

According to National Enquirer, pilot Doug Gotterba, 62 years old, said that John Travolta admitted that he is gay shortly after getting married to Kelly Preston in 1991. The pilot also says that he had a six years affair with John Travolta, that Travolta had multiple male sex partners and he even wanted to create a movie for gays.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/john-travolta-kelly-preston-separate-divorce-different-homes-0403/

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?31183-John-Travolta-Kelly-Preston-divorce-rumor
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 10:54:18 AM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2013, 07:58:16 AM »

John Travolta Poisons Kelly Preston’s New TV Show – “Keep Calm and Karey On” – A Scientology Nutbag Showcase

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/john-travolta-kelly-prestons-new-tv-show-keep-calm-and-karey-on-a-scientology-051/
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: