Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tom and Katie and Scientology ...The Divorce.  (Read 23260 times)
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« on: July 02, 2012, 07:40:17 AM »

Looks like the divorce of Tom and Katie is going to have some mileage.
It needs it`s own thread.

Scientologists May Be Stalking Katie Holmes

If there's one thing we can all take away from this whole Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise divorce mess, it's don't ever marry a Scientologist. No matter how good looking, rich or famous or how great he dances in his underwear ... just. not. worth. it. On top of a divorce and possible custody battle, members of the Scientology cult may be stalking Holmes around New York, TMZ is reporting. This does not sound paranoid to me. From everything we know about those Scientologists and their beliefs, I bet Katie is pretty up to speed with how the folks operate.

Apparently, people who have photographed Katie have told TMZ that there are mysterious men and vehicles following her around. That totally sounds like something Scientologist might do. Lots of people follow Katie around -- paparazzi, fans, magazines doing stories on her. It's possible it's completely normal celebrity stuff, too.

Except, let's be real. Scientology doesn't need any help giving themselves a bad name. But this divorce thing is making them look extra out there. If Katie's main reason for getting the divorce is to prevent Suri from getting indoctrinated into that world, as rumor has it, we know there has to be some really scary stuff going on in the inside, which Katie has obviously been privy too.

Not sure what the point is in following her around, except maybe to use their brainwashing techniques to talk her out of a divorce, or even better, to totally erase her memory, preventing her from revealing any of Scientology's secrets. Hey, don't put it past them. Who knows what kinds of gadgets they've got. They don't have access to aliens and have the word "science" in their name for nothing. May the force be with you, Katie.

Are you scared for Katie Holmes? Because we kind of are.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/love_sex/139823/scientologists_may_be_stalking_katie
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 07:43:00 AM »

He’s Tweeting Again! Rupert Murdoch Takes On Scientology And Mitt Romney

The News Corp CEO kicked a hornets’ nest a few hours ago with this post: “Scientology back in news. Very weird cult, but big, big money involved with Tom Cruise either number two or three in hierarchy.” He was back soon afterward: “Watch Katie Holmes and Scientology story develop. Something creepy, even evil, about these people.” One responder wanted to know what he thinks about Mormons, to which Rupert said: “Mormonism a mystery to me, but Mormons certainly not evil.” The comments had a predictable effect: “Since Scientology tweet hundreds of attacks,” Rupert writes. “Expect they will increase and get worse and maybe threatening. Still stick to my story.”

Murdoch appears to be more ambivalent about GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney. “Met Romney last week,” Murdoch says. “Tough (Obama) Chicago pros will be hard to beat unless he drops old friends from team and hires some real pros. Doubtful.” That followed a similarly critical tweet last week. “When is Romney going to look like a challenger? Seems to play everything safe, make no news except to burn off Hispanics.” Still, in today’s tweets Murdoch seems to agree with Romney’s view of the main question in the race. “US election is referendum on Obama, all else pretty minor.” Asked how much capital he has donated to Romney, Rupert says “None!” Someone else noted that “There will be no phone tapping in US election,” adding that “your folks” messed up the economy and now “expect overnight fix.” Rupert answered: “my folks! Come off it, let’s have serious discussion.”

On a side note, one follower wanted to know when Murdoch might bring his son, Lachlan, back into the upper echelons of the company calling him “the most effective and well-respected executive in Australia.” Rupert’s response: “Thank you, the door will always be open for him.”

http://www.deadline.com/2012/07/hes-tweeting-again-rupert-murdoch-takes-on-scientology-and-mitt-romney/

http://www.mediaite.com/online/rupert-murdoch-on-twitter-romney-should-dump-his-team-and-hire-some-real-pros-to-beat-obama/
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 07:44:56 AM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 07:49:17 AM »

Photos in the Mirror

Taken just two weeks before Katie filed for divorce, the actress looks as though she has the weight of the world on her shoulders

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/tom-cruise-and-katie-holmes-split-1015556
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 07:51:06 AM »

Radar Gets It Wrong: How Scientology Is Likely To Be an Issue in the Divorce of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise

By Tony Ortega Sun., Jul. 1 2012

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/scientology_family_court_katie_holmes_suri_cruise.php
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 08:21:50 AM »

Custody, images at stake in Cruise-Holmes divorce (VIDEO)

http://www.nwherald.com/2012/07/01/custody-images-at-stake-in-cruise-holmes-divorce-video/aeurvfr/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 12:10:10 PM »

Katie Holmes
Scientology
Is Watching Me

Katie Holmes believes Scientology now views her as a threat to the organization and has put a team on her tail ... sources close to the actress tell TMZ.

We're told Katie believes in recent weeks -- as the discord between her and Tom Cruise grew -- Scientology has been following her moves, especially in New York City.

This does not appear to be the mind of a paranoid person. People who have photographed Katie multiple times tell TMZ there have been several "mysterious" men and vehicles around Katie's apartment and following her when she's out.

Specifically ... a white Cadillac Escalade and black Mercedes SUV (see above) have been seen near Katie's NYC apartment for the past week.

FYI -- there is a publication that has put a tail on Katie, but the people doing that are separate from the people Katie believes have been dispatched from Scientology.

It is unclear if the two vehicles that have been constantly spotted near Holmes' pad are from Scientology or from the publication.

If Katie is able to keep the divorce in New York -- where courts generally like to award sole legal custody to one parent or the other when there is conflict -- proof that she's being tailed could help her case.

We put in a call to Scientology ... so far, no word back. 

Photos...

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/01/katie-holmes-tom-cruise-divorce-scientology/

Is the Church of Scientology Having Katie Holmes Followed?

http://gawker.com/5922710/is-the-church-of-scientology-having-katie-holmes-followed
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 12:13:11 PM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 04:56:43 PM »

Katie fears Scientology stalk, as strange cars follow her every move.

Photo..

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/katie_fears_scientology_stalk_every_5CwxYVyKhSvPofl8PT4M5O#ixzz1zRDVcPTN

Cruise’s God squad
Katie’s kidnap fear as goons eye building

By C.J. SULLIVAN , IAN MOHR and LARRY CELONA

Last Updated: 2:42 AM, July 2, 2012

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/cruise_god_squad_XHTokIuxX47ZHdFlsVbhBJ#ixzz1zRkP18sZ

Cult stalks Katie Holmes. Actress fears spying by Scientologists

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4405260/Katie-Holmes-fears-Scientologists-have-hired-private-investigators-to-spy-on-her.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=Showbiz

« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 07:16:23 PM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2012, 08:18:43 AM »

Advice to Tom Cruise: Keep Miscavige Out Of Divorce Battle

Posted on July 2, 2012 by martyrathbun09 | 61 Comments

Tony Ortega at the Village Voice ran an interview with me wherein I advise Tom Cruise to keep David Miscavige’s intentions out of his dispute with Katie Holmes, or he will regret it:  Advice to Cruise at Village Voice.

Radaronline has reported on why this advice is wise, Holme’s Family Knows the Score.

For those linking in for background, the following are key posts published here  over the past three years on the unnatural level of control Miscavige has asserted over Cruise and Katie Holmes.

1.   Target, Tom Cruise.  Details how Scientology Inc’s supreme leader David Miscavige (Cruise’s best man at his wedding) has infiltrated the Cruise household and used personal assistants and family members to serve as informants on every aspect of Cruise’s personal life.

2. Miscavige and Cruise Caught Lying.   A documented expose of Scientology Inc leader Miscavige using church of Scientology slave labor to design and construct custom-made motorcycles and vehicles for Cruise.  Demonstrates the depth of Cruise’s loyalty and commitment to Scientology Inc’s sociopathic head.

3.  Cruise at Cult Compound.  Internal Scientology Inc. document demonstrating level of control over Cruise’s life, and how it interjects itself between Cruise and Katie Holmes.

4.  Tom Cruise’s Life Controlled by Sinister Cult.  Internal Scientology documents demonstrating how cult leader Miscavige vets, chooses and controls Cruise’s personal staff.

5.  To Tom Cruise from David Miscavige With Love.   Photographs of the special airplane hangar that was constructed for Cruise utilizing Scientology Inc. slave labor, at the orders of David Miscavige.

6.  Tom Cruise and David Miscavige, an unnatural relationship.   Graphic, photographic evidence of Miscavige’s interjection of himself into Cruise, Holmes relationship.

7.  Tom Cruise’s Custom Cult Motorcycle.   Miscavige’s slave labor custom-design motorcycle gift to Cruise.

8.  Miscavige Betrays Tom Cruise’s Confessional.  How cult leader Miscavige violates the confessions of Cruise.  Further insight into the unnatural, unethical control Miscavige wields over Cruise.

9.  Tom Cruise’s Scientology Buses.    More documentation on the Scientology Inc. custom-made buses, including documentation of the internal Scientology reporting system on details of Cruise’s personal life.

10.  The Whole Story.  If you really want to understand the mind set of the best friend of Scientology Inc’s supreme leader, as Tom Cruise characterizes himself, you should read my recently published book What Is Wrong With Scientology?  It is now also available on Kindle.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/07/02/advice-to-tom-cruise-keep-miscavige-out-of-divorce-battle/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2012, 10:48:52 AM »

Katie Holmes Ditches Publicist, Security Team Days After Filing For Divorce From Tom Cruise

Katie Holmes is cleaning house: Four days after filing for divorce from Tom Cruise, the actress has fired publicist Ina Trecoikas -- who began working with the actress in 2006, after she married Cruise. Holmes' new representation made the announcement Monday:

"Actress Katie Holmes has left her publicist at Slate PR and has signed with BWR Public Relations.

"Following the announcement of her divorce from Tom Cruise, she is now represented by Leslie Sloane in the New York office and Nanci Ryder in Los Angeles. Katie is set to star alongside Chace Crawford in the upcoming film "Responsible Adults," which starts filming later this year."

Holmes was previously signed to BWR, during the pre-TomKat years.

According to TMZ, the actress has also fired the security team her estranged husband had hired on her behalf. She was reportedly last seen with her Cruise-approved bodyguards last Tuesday, and was surrounded by a brand-new security crew on Monday -- her first public sighting since filing for divorce.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/358781/20120702/katie-holmes-divorce-tom-cruise-fired-publicist.htm
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2012, 09:40:59 PM »

Latest Google news links to Tom Katie and Scientology stories.

Too many to list. Have a look for yourself...

http://www.xenu-directory.net/webnews.php
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2012, 09:42:24 PM »

Stop Trying to Freak Out Katie Holmes

Posted on July 4, 2012 by martyrathbun09 | Leave a comment

This is addressed to the infotainment industry and its ‘insider’ ‘sources’, and hopefully Katie will catch wind of it.   If I were in Katie’s shoes and reading your coverage and the allegations of ‘insider sources’ who, in reality, know not of what they speak, I’d be plenty freaked out.

I have tried to explain this to a number of media who have eschewed my informed advice in favor of  ’sources’ who are talking on subjects they have no first-hand experience with yet nonetheless make alarming, definitive allegations.

I was Tom Cruise’s auditor (Scientology counselor) between 1996 and 2004.  I was his liaison to Chairman of Scientology David Miscavige during those same years.   I advised on all aspects of Cruise’s 1991 divorce with Nicole Kidman.  I set up the initial Scientology indoctrination of Conner (then age 6) and Bela (then age 9), and supervised it subsequently.  I was also the senior church official over Scientology Inc’s Office of Special Affairs (the dirty tricks and propaganda arm of Scientology Inc) from its inception in 1982 through 2004.

I hope Katie will take the following to heart.

1.  The church of Scientology will mostly likely not engage in overt harassment, including surveillance of Katie.  David Miscavige will most likely advise Tom Cruise not to engage private investigators to overtly investigate Katie.

2.  The church of Scientology and Tom Cruise will most likely not engage in covert operations designed to frame Katies Holmes.

3. The church of Scientology and Tom Cruise would most likely forbid Suri from joining the Sea Organization (the Scientology priesthood with a lifetime commitment, labor camps, and a ship).  Not at 6 years old, not at 16 years old, not at 26 years old.

Now, that is not to say there is nothing to fear.  Katie can count upon the following happening:

a.  Tom Cruise and his Scientology handlers attempting to indoctrinate Suri to accept Scientology Inc policies with a slant toward fearing that Katie is a Suppressive Person (roughly equivalent to a sociopath).  They can be counted upon to do so at every opportunity so as to alloy Suri’s affinity for her mother and redirect her loyalties toward Cruise and his best man Miscavige.  If you want to understand the complete mechanics that are likely to be employed, they are covered in an in-depth fashion in my recently released book What Is Wrong With Scientology?

b.  Should Katie overtly criticize Tom and Scientology, Tom Cruise and Miscavige can be counted upon to use Tom’s lines of communication in Hollywood to attempt to covertly visit harm upon future career opportunities for Katie.  Given the level of public education over the past several years of Scientology’s hateful propaganda campaigns, and given the clear public sentiment in Katie’s favor, I believe such efforts would miserably backfire on the perpetrators; and likely create the opposite result.

The rest of the alarming reports Katie is hearing come from people who have no first-hand knowledge of Tom Cruise, David Miscavige, and Scientology Inc’s dirty tricks arm, the Office of Special Affairs.  Yes, constant vigilance is called for.  But, there is plenty of danger in what she is likely actually facing. To drive her into unwarranted paranoia is not good for her, her child or anyone else for that matter.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/07/04/stop-trying-to-freak-out-katie-holmes/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2012, 06:45:39 PM »

Scientology Inc Wants to Censor Cruise/Holmes Break Up News

Posted on July 5, 2012

Good Luck.  It is sort of like showing up to a nuclear war with a squirt gun.

The following is a write up posted by an Office of Special Affairs (dirty tricks and propaganda arm of Scientology Inc.) operative on how to counter free speech on the internet.  It is posted currently with specific reference to those commenting on the break up of Tom Cruise and Katies Holmes and Scientology Inc’s role in the affair.   The recipient Ray McKay is a well-known OSA operative.  ”Razzline members” refers to members of a corporate Scientologist on line collective.    When will David Miscavige (supreme leader of corporate Scientology and Tom Cruise’s best man) ever learn that attempts to suppress communication and expression only make more news than the news he attempts to censor?....

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/07/05/scientology-inc-wants-to-censor-cruiseholmes-break-up-news/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2012, 10:57:34 PM »

Wednesday, July 4, 2012
                                          Tom, Katie, Suri and the Media Reaction

When I first started this blog, my primary intention was to clear up the misinformation about Scientology, the Church of Scientology and ex-Scientologists.  Sometimes I think I've done a good job.  Then there are times, like recently, when I'm amazed at how much misinformation still persists.

Katie recently had her dad fire all her Scientology "handlers" and help her file for divorce from Tom Cruise in New York.

The media has gone absolutely crazy with the news and got some very important things totally wrong.  Don't they do research any more?

What the media got right:
The media has rather consistently framed Katie's actions as an "escape from Scientology".  Correct, it is.

The media has viewed Scientology as weird and dangerous.  Again, correct.

The media appears to consider Suri turning six as the primary trigger for the divorce and Katie asking for sole custody of Suri.  I also believe this is correct.

There are other, less important things, that the media got mostly right.

What the media got wrong:
No, Suri was not in any danger of being "sent to the Sea Org".  That outcome is not and was not in the cards.  While I have never seen or heard of a six year old in the Sea Org,  that isn't the point.  Celebrities do not get sent to the Sea Org and Suri, because of her parents, is a celebrity.

Many years ago, Yvonne Jentzsch, who ran Scientology's "Celebrity Centre" used to make some celebrities "honorary Sea Org members".  These people never did any Sea Org things, they just continued whatever they were famous for, but that idea died with Yvonne.

Today, celebrities, and their children, are coddled and, if they are top tier like Tom or Katie, they are assigned "handlers" to spy on them and keep them isolated.

No, Suri going to the Sea Org wasn't what Katie feared.

Suri was not in danger of being "sent to the RPF".  That's just stupid.

Suri was not going to be "interrogated" (Sec Checked), at least not right away.

None of the media understood the very real danger Suri was in.

Suri's actual danger:
L. Ron Hubbard said that you don't "audit" a child before they turn six.  Auditing, in this case, means all the Scientology activities that use the "e-meter".

So, that meant no "counselling sessions", no "word clearing" (no Scientology courses) and no "Sec Checks".  And that meant that Suri wasn't getting any of the standard Scientology indoctrination.

But that was just about to end.  Suri was six.  Time to get her "in session" and "on course". You just know that Tom was heavily pressuring Katie to get Suri active in Scientology.

The divorce is Katie's unequivocal answer.

Good for you Katie, you did exactly the right thing: get Suri somewhere safe where the cult can't indoctrinate her.

Just Bill

http://askthescientologist.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/tom-katie-suri-and-media-reaction.html
-
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2012, 08:52:08 PM »

Cruise out of control?

July 8, 2012

Damian Thompson

Is the Hollywood legend now a liability for the Church of Scientology?

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/cruise-out-of-control-20120707-21nrp.html#ixzz201GEb14L

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/cruise-out-of-control-20120707-21nrp.html
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2012, 09:25:37 AM »

Katie Holmes Will Get Custody, But Tom Cruise Will Save Face For Scientology: Using Marty Rathbun and L. Ron Hubbard as Guides

By Tony Ortega Sun., Jul. 8 2012

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/scientology_katie_holmes_tom_cruise_divorce_rathbun.php

also posted in "The village voice thread

Prehistoric Aggression: More Reasons Katie Holmes Was Smart to Avoid Scientology Marriage Counseling

By Tony Ortega Sun., Jul. 8 2012

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/scientology_sun_21.php
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 11:22:50 AM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: