Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What I found at Panmure today  (Read 2375 times)
Jack Parsons

« on: March 01, 2008, 07:30:10 PM »

The Auckland Org is almost precisely 1 minutes walk to the left from the Panmure railway station - just to the west of the Panmure Roundabout. Massive car traffic at 12:30 on a Saturday afternoon - we will have HUGE visibility. There's also a shopping mall across the road we could leaflet.

It's on the first floor of a "light industrial" block. There is a small door at the ground floor with a sign advertising "Bookshop and church services", with a stairway leading up from there. The org is indeed open for business on a normal Saturday aftenroon.

The funniest thing - there is a restaurant right next door, and there was a Polynesian wedding going on - lots of cars drove up and a lot of tooting and cheering. But the Scientologists were *terrified*. You could see them hanging out of the windows of the Org upstairs with looks of dread on their faces. You could see what they were thinking: "HOLY SHIT ANONYMOUS IS HERE!!!"  :D

A couple of very vital pieces of intel:

1. All but one of the Scientologists I saw were Asian. We may need to have leaflets in Chinese. Which Anon can do that?

2. The exit points from the train stations are relatively narrow and *could* be blocked by Scienos who don't want us to get near the org. I think that this isn't a big risk, myself - they are far more likely to cower inside, or maybe not even turn up that day. But we could send one or two Anons on the previous train (half an hour earlier) just to make sure the exits are clear when the big battalions arrive.

How much of this should I repost on Enturbulation?
anon47

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 08:49:39 PM »

Asia encompasses a mighty large amount of people, i will talk to a Korean friend of mine but i am not sure if they are even Korean since i haven't been to scope out the place. This will prove difficult ... do we even need to have signs/leaflets  in diffrent languages?

Anywho will get back once i have talked with said friend.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 08:52:04 PM by anon47 » Logged
cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 10:37:50 PM »

I will gladly leave the cbd location early to scope out the scilon site and see if they're looking for us.  Once I get there and scope it out, I can send anons up our out. 

I don't foresee any problems.  NZ Scifags are losers.  We can overcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmR1YvfIGng

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 09:19:51 AM »

SCio NZ runs bogus "Learning to speak the English rite" courses
for immigrants. They got a food source with a few naive
Asians a while back. That`s why you see Asians there. They aren`t
really scio`s ....yet !!!
It`s really just to pump up the stats.

I didn`t comeback.
AnonKiwi
Regulars

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 03:05:20 PM »

Thanks for the info ididnt. Wonder if flyering in chinese around the local cars would collect a bunch of them with some good info.
anonyrat

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 04:57:11 PM »

Hai Ididn'tcomeback, welcome to the boards :) Sounds like some flyering and maybe a sign with some Chinese on it could be a good idea for the next Auckland protest. If we knock up some text, I'm sure we could get an anon on Enturbulation to translate for us. Something about their poor treatment of workers and maybe a mention of that Chinese accountancy firm in Panmure that got harassed, as well as the usual 'scientology is bad; stay away' stuff.
anonyrat

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2008, 12:36:20 PM »

Hai guise, I started a thread about warning the Chinese and Asian immigrant communities in Auckland http://www.nzraid.info/index.php?topic=141. Please contribute!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: