Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mark Shreffler  (Read 3094 times)
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« on: March 14, 2013, 07:15:26 AM »

Mark "Mr. KSW" Shreffler speaking at Ron's Org Convention. WTF?

From WWP: https://whyweprotest.net/community/t...on-wtf.109687/

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous, post: 2283985, member: 10537
    Mark "Mr. KSW" Shreffler speaking at Ron's Org Convention. WTF?

Mark "Mr. KSW" Shreffler posts at the fundamentalist KSW "Wahhabi" IS blog. He has posted there about, "My Personal Lesson from Ron Hubbard." Prior to abandoning Marty's relatively liberal IS log, Mark "Mr. KSW" Shreffler there extolled the virtues of KSW and "Ron's Brand":
    markshreffler | August 6, 2012 at 6:27 pm | Reply
    I hear ya, Plain Old,

I think the dawn is rising on a whole new idea called KSW, and the first group to keep this casually but resolutely IN across the boards will be the next evolution of our church. It will probably be a number of separate facilities since Scientology is all about independent action from common agreements. It is an inevitable circumstance, and caused by all of us who did not KSW the first time around. We will get better as we go! Ron tells us – and we all agree – that people love Scientology – Ron’s Brand – and that means KSW.
    So imagine our surprise when we learned that Mark "Mr. KSW" Shreffler is speaking at the 2013 Ron's Org Convention. Yes, the Ron's Org of Captain Bill Robertson. The Ron's Org of 48 OT levels, obviously including "CBR levels" 9 - 48.

See letter and convention information below.

Date: Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 8:32 AM
    Subject: Convention 2013
    To: ROC <vh-roc@ronsorg.ch>

Dear friends

Many have already registered for the Convention 2013. For those who are still a bit undecided here again the registration.

The success stories of our guest speaker Mark Shreffler may help in making a decision.

There is no real deadline for registration but if you register after the 1st April we have to charge Swiss Fr. 50 additionally.

Have a nice weekend,

Max Hauri

Please send the registration to Verena Hiltbrand vh-roc@ronsorg.ch

Mark gave a day-long seminar to 24 of our clients and their staffs. One for one the attendees expressed how incredible Ron Hubbard’s technology is. They saw immediate applications for this information in their practices and in their lives. To quote just a few of their successes:

· Shreffler not only knows this stuff, he lives it! Dr. D.R.

· A surefire way, with no gimmicks, to improve not only my business but all areas of my life. Dr. J.A.

· Mark gave a lively presentation and has a wide grasp of Hubbard’s technology.

· I would very highly recommend Mark Shreffler’s services for being such a stellar presenter of this practical, fundamental and miraculous technology. – V.P. Administration, “The Advisory

· A couple of hours after walking into his seminar I left not only satisfied but actually enthusiastic! It was definitely one of the best evenings I’ve spent. The material presented was very, very useful and actually easily applied. The speaker was positively outstanding. Mark Shreffler has a rubber face, a natural comedy that makes you think, and moves around as if someone put rubber mold orthotics in his shoes and then wound his rubber band too tight! He was indeed entertaining, but his message was actually more powerful than the enjoyment of watching him perform. – Gare La Compte, Ph.D., Ph.D.

· Having attended many seminars through the years I’d grown somewhat jaded, but Mark’s presentation got my staff and my guests (as well as myself) enthused again about the game of business and the game of life. His ability to take basic principals that ‘everybody knows’ and deliver them in such an entertaining and useful fashion is incredible. I do not exaggerate. I cannot put a value on what he is doing; it’s priceless.” – President, Expansion Strategies International

· Having attended a number of Mark’s seminars on different subjects the one thing that I noticed with myself and with others was the involvement of all the attendees. Mark has an ability to capture the attention of his audience, get them involved in their own education and show them a really good time. The result from today’s workshop is a typical one: a roomful of excited people - including myself - who have increased understanding of life and an ability to apply this information beneficially. Mark has a genuine enthusiasm for his subject matter and an ability to get his students enthusiastic about it, too. I whole heartedly recommend Mark Shreffler’s seminars and the brilliant information developed by his mentor L. Ron Hubbard.” – Senior Partner, Fowler Software Design

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

RON'S ORG CONVENTION 2013

The new Ron's Org is finished, almost. We have made it! More than six years ago we recognized that in order for the RO to expand we have to expand it physically, too. We started to search and finally we were able buy a piece of land in Grenchen. The planning and organizing started. Then the building work started. Now it is ready and soon we can move into the new building.

This new RO has been built thanks to dedicated Scientologists – alone we never could have done so. Only thanks to a strong Third dynamic are such things possible.

Scientology needs its own premises. We need the space for a Third Dynamic, a place where we can meet and have ARC. The new Ron's Org is ours, this is important only so that we are independent!

Now we will open the new RO and we would like to do that with the Convention 2013. We are proud of having reached this and we would like to invite you to celebrate with us this success!

Did you know that:

• The RO Bern, originally named Apfelbaumschule (Apple Tree School), was founded 1986 by Markus Rüedi with the assistance of Vreni Hiltbrand. Erica was auditor and C/S.

• The RO Grenchen – this is how we will be called from 1 April 2013 – has six full time staff and soon we will have a seventh staff member.

• That our statistics for 2012 have risen about 50% and in the last 5 years were doubled.

WHAT IS A CONVENTION?

A convention is a Gala Event in the world of Scientology. It is a Third and Fourth Dynamic event, to see and be seen. A convention shall connect, shall help to establish and stabilize, communication lines.

It shall be informative. For example to introduce projects and to provide updates about things that have happened. It should also be a place to talk about the tech.

We would like to connect people and to have a great party with a lot of new ideas and postulates to take home. Only if we are together and have ARC with each other can we see what a big and thetaful group we are!

Communication is certainly the most important component of a convention. It shall give the people the possibility to make friends and take care of them. There is no obligation to take part in any lecture. You may use the time just to sit with somebody and talk.

Did you know that:

• The first Free Zone Convention in 1985 took place in Murten, Switzerland, assisted by Max. Then Per Schötz were one of the speakers.

• The second convention took place in Melchsee-Frutt, in the mountains of central Switzerland. David Mayo and Serge Garbode were present.
    PROGRAM

The motto of this Convention 2013 is TRUST. It's what made us strong – TRUST ON ALL FLOWS.

What can you expect of the Convention 2013? For us it is important to present our new premises. It's some kind of quantum leap: Own rooms for our org and thus having the possibility to open the org seven days a week so that we really can expand.

SPEAKERS

Erica and Max Hauri certainly will have to say something, having both been in the Free Zone from the beginning. They have built in the meantime one of the biggest independent Scientology Centers in the world. But you will get more news from all over. Be surprised.

GUEST SPEAKER

Mark Shreffler has been a Scientologist since 1975, probably the most successful disseminator. He is a sales trainer known for his lectures and workshops. Well over 10,000 people personally signed up for their first services thanks to Mark. In the convention he will give a seminar about dissemination.

Mark loves to disseminate and to teach it to others too. A lecture you should not miss!

We are looking forward to seeing you at the Convention 2013!

The Ron's Org Bern Team
    RON’S ORG CONVENTION

REGISTRATION
    Saturday 18th May and Sunday 19th May 2013
    Starts Saturday 2:00 p.m. (14:00) / Ends Sunday 11:00 p.m. (23:00)
    Place: Grenchen (Switzerland)
    (You will receive the exact place and hotel details after definite booking)

Name: __________________________________

First Name: _______________________________

Address: ____________________________________________

Post Code: ____________

Phone - home and mobile: _____________________________

Email address: _____________________________________________

I’d like a single room ? CHF 310

I’d like a double room ? CHF 260

I’d like to share the room with: __________________

No bed and breakfast needed ? CHF 190

Children: (price on enquiry) ? Name: _____________________________________

I’d like to contribute to the entertainment programme ? In which way? _______________________________

Included in the Price: The Convention, full board: welcome-coffee/tea and cake, dinner Saturday, lunch and dinner Sunday, water with the meals. All other beverages are not included in this price, they have to be paid for separately. Also food for children has to be paid separately.

Deadline for Registration: 31st March 2013. (Cancellation refund terms:

Before 31st March 2013 – 10% admin fee. From 1st to 31st April 2013 – 40% admin fee. After 1st May 2013 – 80% admin fee).

Prices for late registration, after 1st April 2013: Single Room CHF 360. Double Room CHF 310.

Rooms from Friday to Saturday or Sunday to Monday: price on enquiry.

Pick up Service: Please get in contact with us.

Payment: Ron's Org Committee, Mohnstrasse 96, CH-3084 Wabern, Switzerland. BEKB (Berner Kantonalbank), IBAN CH18 0079 0042 4127 53954; SWIFT KBBECH22; BC 790. Please, no cheques or cash.

The convention is booked when paid for.

Verena Hiltbrand, ROC Cashier
    Mohnstrasse 96, CH-3084 Wabern, 0041 31 964 06 66, Fax 0041 31 964 29 38, vh-roc@ronsorg.ch

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 07:18:18 AM »

Shreffler: Don't kiss your grandmother even if failing to do so will upset her.

From the fundamentalist KSW Wahhabi IS blog.

http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/413-a-common-pitfall

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A common pitfall

By Mark Shreffler

If you ever counsel or manage people, this posting will be valuable for you.

Many problems begin when we take on other people’s problems as our own. This is a chronic issue in relationships of all descriptions. Marital, business, government. At the heart of this assumption of problems is the desire to help – the purpose we all hold in common – so it’s an instinct born of a very social, if sometimes misguided, impulse.

People going down their own roads can create, from the sum of their own cowardices, a unique set of problems. One can get quite tangled in these when he moves to help.

Have you ever solved a person’s problem and noticed that he then hands you another? And then another, and another.

“Please give your grandmother a kiss or she will be upset.” Grandmother apparently has an issue with not getting respect or with being rejected or some other problem she has created but not solved. The bottom line here is that she refuses responsibility for her own problem and lays it at your feet. If you do not take action, she will be upset and she will blame YOU! If you are not willing to experience grandmother’s upset, you take on grandmother’s inability!

She is a spider drawing you in to her web, and you help her to trap you by your inclination to be helpful. There is no evil intention on her part, particularly. She is simply a victim of her own creation, and looks to you as a solution for this. When you volunteer for the position you are suddenly saddled with a more permanent position than you might have expected.

Who has not seen the manager who is compulsively trying to solve the problems of his employees, or the over-attentive parent who tries to solve every problem his child encounters?

It’s almost an axiom that 5% of the population are trying to solve the problems created by the other 95. This percentage came about because of this social instinct to take on other people’s problems, rather than training them to solve them themselves!

This is not to say that we should not help people. It is the essence of civilization to allow and even succor the impulse to help. But we need to help people solve their own problems without adopting those problems as our own! This 5% should turn their attention to TRAINING the other 95 so they can resolve their own issues.

My friend Ron Hubbard once observed that there are only two reasons why any productive area goes down. One is not choosing your people correctly in the first place, and the other is not training people on their jobs. Get the hiring right and train people correctly to solve their own problems and the rest is progress.

Violation of these fundamentals account for the overwork of the 5%, and the onset of the welfare state.

A classic example of this would be the American government. This is a collection of politicians who consider their job is to get elected. They are, generally speaking, utterly untrained and unqualified to solve the issues that they are elected to resolve. They are salespeople, not administrators. Why are we then surprised to discover the country in a shambles? The entire show has the look of a carnival during an earthquake.

Bad hiring. No training.

There is a particular tribe in Africa that had been dwindling for many years, and when an investigator had a look at what was going on she revealed an old custom at its core: it was considered unmannerly for a son to do better than his father. This aberration had started some years earlier with the dictate of an arrogant tribal leader. Rather than confront the pain of embarrassment, these people by agreement with this suppressive policy harnessed their young generations to this artificial monitor of appropriate behavior, and the youth – being trained to obey their elders at all costs – acquiesced and followed the group to extinction. They accepted their elder’s problem as their own.

It is particularly destructive when we find that a sociopath has risen to a level of power. His staff, not recognizing his criminal nature, find their desire to help gradually harnessed to an ill wind. It all began when they took on this boss’s problems as their own. There was a time when they received an order that they thought was unacceptable, but out of a fear of the pain of the boss’s reprisal, they acquiesced and complied. That began the slide to personal oblivion.

The legendary mother-in-law who dominates her children’s household only has free reign because these children “Do not want to upset mom.” They don’t notice that mom’s upset is inevitable and continuing because they make themselves her “solution.” It is an incorrect path that allows the problem to spread. The children learn “not to get in trouble, ” which means avoid the pain of life at all costs.

Learning is always preceded by pain. The pain of being rejected or the pain of embarrassment or the pain of seeing the look on Grandma’s face when you refuse the kiss. The unwillingness to experience pain is the beginning of incompetence and stupidity. People who work to avoid pain want you to experience it on their behalf. You do them no favor by doing so.

People who are willing to throw themselves against life and damn the pain that might ensue are those who carry the civilization on their shoulders.

But this fundamental is an important guidepost: the moment you take on someone else’s problem as your own, you lose your grip and set yourself upon a downward slide.

Fortunately, most people can be easily brought back on track by getting them to isolate the real problem and taught how to solve it themselves.

This is a change of operating basis that opens the door to a new civilization: don’t fix their problems, teach them how to fix them. Training is the key to our future.

Here is an important clue that stood me well when I operated as a consultant: if you set out to solve a problem and the problem doesn’t solve, you’re solving the wrong problem! A lot of the technology of problem solving has to do with correct identification of the actual problem.

An excellent example of this was a company that wanted to hire me to solve their training program. I had a look at the program and it was pretty good. In fact, there were many issues in this company of a more serious impact. So I went to the steering committee and asked them why they thought their training program was wrong. They replied that they “could not get anyone successfully through it!” I asked “WHO is ‘anyone?’” They gave me seven names, and we tested these people and discovered that they were morons. I mean, the highest IQ in the bunch was 85!

Corporate training programs are not designed to handle morons, though I have seen some that enhanced stupidity. The committee’s actual problem was their hiring line, and this had been going on for so long because of the management’s inability to spot the correct source of problems.

We discovered that their Human Resources exec was, herself, an idiot and utterly lacked the training required to accomplish the optimum result of a recruiter. We replaced her and trained the new team which handled their REAL problem – the recruiting procedures – with considerably less expense than the cost of fixing a training program that did not need fixing. In the process of doing this we trained the steering committee in how to correctly identify the source of problems, and everyone lived happily ever after!

Don’t take on other people’s problems. You have enough of your own, and their’s won’t solve anyway until they learn how to solve them.

Help them with that!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes, because in both corporate Scientology and fundamentalist KSW Wahhabi Independent Scientology the relationship between grandmother and grandchild is identical to the relationship between employer and employee, and is subject to the same "rules."

Grandmother is obviously out-exchange. She should learn to bribe her grandchildren to kiss her. Perhaps some candy?

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?30864-Shreffler-Don-t-kiss-your-grandmother-even-if-failing-to-do-so-will-upset-her

What was that someone once said about "A=A=A" thinking?
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 08:01:44 AM »

Independent Scientologist Mark Shreffler promotes use of COS Admin abd Ethics Tech

Independent Scientologist Mark Shreffler promotes continued use of Scientology Admin and Ethics tech, as well as conspiracy theories.

While perhaps not surprising given the fact he is a founding member of Milestone Two, Independent Scientologist Mark Shreffler promotes the continued use of Scientology Admin and Ethics Tech. Perhaps marginally more surprising, he also promotes conspiracy theories.

From the South African Independent Scientology blog, Scientologists getting back in comm:

Group Engram
https://backincomm.wordpress.com/201.../group-engram/
Excerpts:
By Mark Shreffler

I am engulfed by responses from my recent post on this blog titled “War and Revolution.” I intended my simple offering would provide for many a stable datum that would allow them to move through whatever difficulties they are having and then re-engage with their lives.

My suggestion that we continue with our enhancement includes not just auditing and training to resolve Case, but the ethics and admin tech as well. Without these one cannot correctly evaluate what has happened and thus remove its harmful effect.

No one argues the fact that our group suffered an engram, and no one (in our group) disagrees with the fact that this needs to be resolved. Resolving this trauma is what LRH addresses in Notes on the Lectures when he says the following:
It is my view that continuing to put attention on current events in the church distracts us from the task of actually blowing the basic engram, and adds locks on to the chain. Of course there has been a chain of engrams as many of us can attest, but the Basic-Basic holding them in place needs be resolved.

I would be very interested, for example, to know what ACTUALLY transpired in the storied meeting with DM and the IRS that resulted in his “War is Over!” declaration back in the 80’s. From a huge stage well-framed in characteristics of fanfare that became his hallmark, he fanned through all the documents that suggested our liberation from IRS intervention. This talk, and the parade of adoring attorneys collecting their accolades and praising “their leader,” established DM as “The Savior of Scientology.”

In truth, that “victory” marked the time when all church MAAs became IRS enforcers to ensure everyone was paying their individual taxes “to keep our religious status” as a church. You would be sec-checked if you didn’t file.

In fact, the war WAS over, but the hidden information in that incident was that the church lost that war and DM sided with the enemy, long entrenched. All manner of PR was then utilized to cover this fact. People supporting DM both inside and outside of the church turned their attention to maintaining the illusion of victory to an innocent and enthusiastic congregation. This continues to this day.

Was this “War is Over” event the Basic engram on this chain? I believe for our congregation it was a significant moment, but I would suggest that the earlier event announcing LRH’s departure was both emotionally traumatic and puzzling as it left us wondering, “What now?” The arbitraries laid in at that time were certainly impactful, and I’m sure there is more to know about that event and what led to it.

LRH told us for years about those who were intent on taking over the church: The IRS and the CIA to name two. Of course these agencies answer to their own masters, who LRH also mentioned, but in my gut they were the actual “renovators” of this house. My opinion. Do any of you have evidence of this?

DM did not pull this off without a lot of help. The tech and policy arbitraries count in the thousands from the bottom of the bridge to the top. All the basics were altered. How could this massive amount of work be done by a failed case with no tech or admin training to speak of and therefore no senior grasp on exactly which fundamentals would destroy the effectiveness of our technologies? Outpoints abound.
DM was allowed by these “renovators” to rise as the “front man” to attract the ire of the storm. He was well suited to the task as he is quite charismatic, blinded by his own avarice and a sociopath. Because he is not himself trained in Scientology he is the perfect “Lee Harvey Oswald” of the renovation, with the obvious difference that Oswald did not shoot Kennedy, where DM pulled the trigger on many for years – and yet remains free to operate.
It’s an old story. Who believes that the President of the United States is chosen “by the people” and does not answer to higher authorities? Even the Pope (the Catholic version) is on somebody’s leash.
The ONLY objective they have is to see to it that the real OT levels are not delivered. Yes, they KNOW Scientology works and that these levels and the other training in Scientology technologies would prove their undoing. As long as everyone remains stirred up, they are winning. Their creed is “Don’t let them get the OT Levels. Don’t let them train on Standard Scientology”
EDITED TO ADD:

Conceptually related thread: Recruiting for the religious order of the Church of Scientology, The Sea Organization
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...a-Organization

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?35159-Independent-Scientologist-Mark-Shreffler-promotes-use-of-COS-Admin-abd-Ethics-Tech
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: