Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leah Remini quits Church of Scientology  (Read 36187 times)
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2013, 05:44:37 PM »

“Missing” Wife of Scientology Leader Interviewed by LAPD (VIDEO)

http://www.slate.com/blogs/trending/2013/08/10/michelle_miscavige_missing_wife_of_scientology_chief_interviewed_by_lapd.html     

Scientology Officials Issue Scathing Statement On Leah Remini]/b]

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/896398/scientology-officials-issue-scathing-statement-on-leah-remini/#uR2VODogT3Cxxo2r.99               
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 08:23:44 AM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2013, 08:08:15 AM »

SHAMWOW EX-SCIENTOLOGIST
                                            Leah Remini's Life
                                                 IS IN DANGER

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/12/vince-offer-shamwow-leah-remini-scientology/#ixzz2bmsanabz
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2013, 10:55:12 PM »

Leah Remini to Guest on ‘Ellen Premiere’
September 2nd, 2013

Leah Remini, who made headlines for leaving the Church of Scientology, will guest star on the upcoming premiere of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, The Hollywood Reporter has learned....

http://television.mxdwn.com/news/leah-remini-to-guest-on-ellen-premiere/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2013, 08:29:15 AM »

KIRSTIE Alley hates Leah Remini

KIRSTIE Alley doesn’t want to hear Leah Remini‘s name!

The actress apparently threatened to fire people for mentioning the Scientology defector’s name on the set of her new sitcom, Kirstie.

“Scientology fanatic Kirstie turned livid when she overheard two crew members talking about Leah’s bombshell defection from the Church — and how she’s writing a tell-all book that might bring it crashing down,” a source told American tabloid the National Enquirer.

“That’s when she absolutely exploded, raging, ‘I never want to hear that woman’s name on my set!’ The shocked guys stammered apologies, and they feared they’d be fired by day’s end.”

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/261731/kirstie-alley-hates-leah-remini.html
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2013, 08:31:38 AM »

‘Dancing With The Stars’ 2013: Season 17 Lineup Announced, Meet ‘DWTS’ Cast And Partners [PHOTOS]

...Leah Remini, partner Tony Dovolani

Leah Remini, the 43-year-old actress best known for “The King of Queens,” will partner with veteran pro Tony Dovolani. Remini most recently made headlines for her exit from the Church of Scientology....

http://www.ibtimes.com/dancing-stars-2013-season-17-lineup-announced-meet-dwts-cast-partners-photos-1402619
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2013, 07:41:51 AM »

Leah Remini & Ellen DeGeneres Laugh About Scientology

Leah Remini appears on Monday’s season premiere of Ellen and in a preview clip obtained by RumorFix, the two funny ladies joke about Leah’s former church of 30 years, Scientology.
The Dancing with the Stars contestant was showing Ellen DeGeneres some new innovations like an inflatable neck brace and a bra attached to a water tube.
After trying out the new contraption, Ellen addressed the elephant in the room and told Leah, “I’m thinking you got kicked out of Scientology, I don’t think you left.”
The episode airs Monday September 9 in syndication.

video...

http://rumorfix.com/2013/09/leah-remini-ellen-degeneres-laugh-about-scientology/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2013, 03:08:37 PM »

NEWS/ Leah Remini Steps Out Holding a Scientology Book—Take a Look

http://au.eonline.com/news/458934/leah-remini-steps-out-holding-a-scientology-book-take-a-look
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2013, 06:54:19 AM »

Leah Remini clutches memoir by ex-Scientology member at DWTS rehearsal where she's embraced by Sharon Osbourne

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2420497/Leah-Remini-clutches-memoir-ex-Scientology-member-DWTS-rehearsal-shes-embraced-Sharon-Osbourne.html#ixzz2etX10f4u
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2013, 07:45:10 AM »

U.S.A TODAY

Leah Remini after Scientology: Fans 'rooting for me'

The "DWTS" star says people are pulling for her to get through this difficult time after her split from the Church of Scientology.

Leah Remini believes that fans are supporting her following her recent split from the Church of Scientology.

As she heads onto Dancing With the Stars on Monday night, the King of Queens star says she's feeling the love.

"I think people are rooting for me, they are so supportive. People have been nothing but loving," Remini tells USA TODAY.

Remini, 43, left the church in a highly public way in July and has since joined the celebrity cast of DWTS where she is partnered with professional dancer Tony Dovolani.

The difficulty of breaking with the church helped her to come onto the celebrity ballroom dance show, which Remini says she has turned down repeatedly in the past.

"Considering what I have been through this year, I figured that I am really at a vulnerable place in my life," says Remini. "But I want to come from a place of strength. And it scares me do this. I want to go into it having fun. I want people to be inspired."

Right now she is inspired to take on the rigors of the ballroom dance show.

"I think when people come out of something, and go into something new, it's so invigorating," says Remini. "And the amount of love and support you get for doing something, that might inspire other people during a difficult time."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2013/09/15/leah-remini-scientology/2815645/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2013, 07:20:58 AM »

Jennifer Lopez shows her support at DWTS as her 'bestie' Leah Remini is unfavorably compared to Miley Cyrus by judge Bruno

PHOTOS VIDEO

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2423253/Jennifer-Lopez-shows-support-DWTS-bestie-Leah-Remini-unfavorably-compared-Miley-Cyrus-judge-Bruno.html#ixzz2fBBbNQvL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 07:25:06 AM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2013, 03:09:46 PM »

Leah Remini and the Scientology Apocalypse with Mark Ebner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu1OU1qb3gk#t=59
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2013, 06:31:46 AM »

Leah Remini Talks Scientology Split on 'DWTS': 'The Church Is Looking for Me to Fail'

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/leah-remini-talks-scientology-split-634836
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2013, 06:56:25 AM »

17 hours since Leah said what she said on Dancing with the stars...

1h       Leah Remini opens up about leaving Scientology – ChicagoNow (blog)
Tue, Sep 24, 2013 — Feed: Google News

< 1h       Leah Remini Feeling 'Safe' At DWTS Following Split From Scientology – Access Hollywood

< 1h       Dancing With the Stars: Leah Remini Talks About Her Scientology Split – Sault Ste. Marie Evening News

Likely duplicate(s): Google News/Greece Post, Yahoo! News/herkimertelegram.com, Google News/WebsterPost.com, Yahoo! News/siftingsherald.com, Yahoo! News/tvguide.com
< 1h       VIDEO: Does Scientology want Leah Remini to fail? – SheKnows.com

1h       Leah Remini: Church of Scientology wants me to fail – marquee.blogs.cnn.com
Tue, Sep 24, 2013 — Feed: Yahoo! News

Likely duplicate(s): Yahoo! News/wcvb.com

1h       Jada Pinkett Smith: Drugs Addiction, Eating Disorder Revealed? – inquisitr.com

1h       Leah Remini: Church Of Scientology Is Looking At Me To Fail On DWTS – RumorFix

1h       Leah Remini said Church of Scientology 'looking for me to fail' after split; Shines ... – KERO-TV 23
2h       Leah Remini: Church of Scientology &#39;Looking for Me to Fail&#39; – feeds.abcnews.com
Likely duplicate(s): Yahoo! News/gma.yahoo.com

2h       Church Of Scientology: We 'Could Care Less' How 'Self Absorbed' Leah Remini ... – radaronline.com
Likely duplicate(s): Google News/Radar Online

2h       &#39;Dancing With the Stars&#39; recap: Latin Night, first celebrity goes home – latimes.com

2h       Leah Remini: Scientology is 'looking for me to fail' – azcentral.com

2h       Top Projects: Target Commons – finance-commerce.com

3h       'Dancing With the Stars' Pumps Up Leah Remini's Scientology Feud – Television Week (blog)
3h       Leah Remini- Church of Scientology is 'Looking for Me to Fail' on 'DWTS' – Christian Post
Likely duplicate(s): Google News/Christian Post
3h       &#39;Dancing With the Stars&#39;: Keyshawn Johnson Is First Booted Star of Season 17 – gma.yahoo.com
3h       Leah Remini Talks Scientology on DWTS: &quot;The Church Is Looking for Me to Fail&quot; – usmagazine.com

Likely duplicate(s): Google News/Us Magazine
3h       Leah Remini says Scientology wants her to fail – WTSP 10 News

3h       &#39;Dancing with the Stars&#39; recap, Elimination on all-Latin night – baltimore.feedsportal.com
3h       &#39;Dancing with the Stars&#39; recap – baltimoresun.com
3h       'Dancing With the Stars' Season 17, Episode 2 recap: Leah Remini breaks ... – New York Daily News (blog)
4h       Sequel Bits: ?Postal 2?, ?Beyond the Green Inferno?, ?I Spit on Your Grave 2?, ?Machete Kills? – slashfilm.com
4h       &#39;Dancing with the Stars&#39; Season 17 Recap: Week Two Performances – thecelebritycafe.com

4h       Leah Remini: Church of Scientology 'Looking for Me to Fail' – ABC News (blog)

4h       Leah Remini Talks Scientology on &#39;Dancing With the Stars&#39; – usnews.com

4h       &#39;Dancing with the Stars&#39; recap: Keyshawn Johnson and Bill Engvall struggle in the bottom two – foxnews.com
4h       'Dancing With the Stars' Leah Remini Opens Up About Leaving Scientology ... – In Touch Weekly
5h       Leah Remini Insists Scientology Wants Her to Fail on &#39;Dancing with the Stars&#39; – atlanticwire.feedsportal.com

5h       Leah Remini Talks Scientology on 'Dancing With the Stars' – U.S. News & World Report

5h       Leah Remini: Scientology Wants Me to FAIL on Dancing With the Stars! – The Hollywood Gossip

5h       Leah Remini says Church of Scientology wants her to fail on 'DWTS' – Examiner.com
5h       Leah Remini: Church of Scientology is 'Looking For Me To Fail' on DWTS (VIDEO) – GossipCop
5h       Leah Remini Insists Scientology Wants Her to Fail on 'Dancing with the Stars' – The Atlantic Wire

5h       Game Over for Keyshawn Johnson on ?DWTS? – eurweb.com

5h       Who Was Booted from &#39;Dancing with the Stars&#39;? – feeds.abcnews.com

6h       Leah Remini: 'Church is Looking for me to Fail' – ABC News
6h       Leah Remini: Scientology is &#39;looking for me to fail&#39; – 9news.com

6h       &quot;Dancing with the Stars&quot; sends first contestant home – cbsnews.com

6h       Adios! Who Was the First &#39;Dancing With the Stars&#39; Couple Sent Home? – ca.omg.yahoo.com

7h       Leah Remini: Church of Scientology wants me to fail on &#39;DancingWith the Stars&#39; – feeds.nbcnews.com
7h       Leah Remini Says The Church Of Scientology Wants Her To Fail On ?Dancing With The Stars? – Radar Online
Likely duplicate(s): Yahoo! News/radaronline.com
7h       Leah Remini Forced To Cut Off Ties With Scientology Friends – Hollywood.com

Likely duplicate(s): Google News/Houston Chronicle (blog), Google News/Seattle Post Intelligencer (blog), Google News/San Francisco Chronicle (blog), Google News/New Magazine, Google News/Starpulse.com, Yahoo! News/contactmusic.com
9h       Cher admits she struggled with son&#39;s sex change – tvnz.co.nz

11h       Cher struggled with son&#39;s sex change – contactmusic.com

12h       Dancing With the Stars Backst
age Scoop: Leah Remini Opens Up About Her Scientology Struggles – uk.eonline.com
Likely duplicate(s): Yahoo! News/eonline.com

13h       Dancing With the Stars Backstage Scoop: Leah Remini Opens Up About Her ... – E! Online

14h       Leah Remini: Church of Scientology wants me to fail on 'Dancing With the Stars' – Bayoubuzz
Likely duplicate(s): Google News/Today.com, Google News/NBCNews.com (blog)
14h       Leah Remini tells 'DWTS' fans of her worry: 'Church is looking for me to fail' – Examiner.com
14h       &#39;Dancing with the Stars&#39; Season 17 Eliminates First Pair After Two Dances – aceshowbiz.com

14h       Dancing With The Stars: First Celebrity Eliminated – contactmusic.com

15h       'Dancing With the Stars' Season 17, Episode 2: Leah Remini breaks silence on ... – New York Daily News (blog)
Mon, Sep 23, 2013 — Feed: Google News

15h       Dancing with the Stars Watch: Latin Night Means Salsa, No Chips – entertainment.time.com
Mon, Sep 23, 2013 — Feed: Yahoo! News
15h       Dancing with the Stars Episode Recap: Monday, Sept. 23, 2013 – seattlepi.com
Likely duplicate(s): Yahoo! News/tvguide.com
15h       Leah Remini Talks Scientology Split on 'DWTS': 'The Church Is Looking for Me to ... – hollywoodreporter.com

Likely duplicate(s): Google News/Hollywood Reporter
15h       Dancing With The Stars Week 2 Recap: An Elimination & A New Frontrunner? – za.omg.yahoo.com

16h       &#39;Dancing With The Stars&#39; Season 17, Week 2: Dance By Dance Recap – ontheredcarpet.com

17h       ?Dancing With The Stars? Recap: The First Contestant Is Voted Off – hollywoodlife.com

17h       DWTS Sept. 23 results show: Leah Remini says Church of Scientology is &#39;waiting for me to fail&#39; – Columbus Ledger-Enquirer
Mon, Sep 23, 2013 — Feed: Google News
Likely duplicate(s): Yahoo! News/ledger-enquirer.com, Yahoo! News/ledger-enquirer.com, Yahoo! News/ledger-enquirer.com

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2013, 03:45:15 PM »

Kirstie Alley Threatens Retaliation Against Ex-Scientology Member Leah Remini

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/510050/20130930/kirstie-alley-leah-remini-scientology-dancing-stars.htm#.UkpEBIbPGuA
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2013, 08:47:20 PM »

Leah Remini Aims Another Dart at the Church of Scientology

Leah Remini‘s LAPD missing-person report may have been quickly dissipated. But the former Scientologist and current Dancing with the Stars contestant still has a lot of fight left in her.

Per some eagle-eyed monitoring of the Comal County, Texas District Court docket by blogger Tony Ortega, Remini has agreed to provide a deposition later this month in connection with a harassment lawsuit brought against the Church and leader David Miscavige by Monique Rathbun. The deposition is scheduled to be taken October 15 in Los Angeles. From Ortega’s post:

While watching the docket in Monique’s lawsuit, we noticed today a reference to a transaction fee for a subpoena that listed Remini’s name. We then called [her attorney Ray] Jeffrey, who confirmed that he had talked to the actress and that she had agreed to give the deposition — which is happening one day after Jeffrey is scheduled to depose former Scientology spokesman Tommy Davis in Austin.

The Church of Scientology International has moved to quash Davis’s deposition, but Jeffrey says he is asking for a court appearance to have it reinstated. He says the church was notified last night that Remini has agreed to testify in the lawsuit.

Each time Remini makes a move like this, it’s not so much the results of the move that matter but the guaranteed attention she draws to her general cause. This afternoon’s development will lead to a new round of MSM coverage and expose a wider audience to the specifics of the court case.

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlny/leah-remini-texas-scientology-lawsuite-deposition_b97145
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: