Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: June 14 Protest  (Read 8948 times)
Roberto
Editors

« on: May 14, 2008, 06:59:26 AM »

Any ideas about our June 14 Raid...the theme is the Sea Org (Aaarg....pieces  'o eight!)

Trouble is...Christchurch people will have absolutely no idea what we're talking about if we protest the Sea Org...they have big enough problems recognising Scientology!

I suggest that we have a sound system next time....and someone manning it who knows enough to give a running critique of Scientology, tax status, Anonymous, etc

We could have a mild flavour of pirates to add to our masks, I guess.

Wot think we?
Kelz
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 08:48:07 PM »

Hmm.

What sort of sound system do you mean? If you mean speakers n shit, how are we going to power them?

We could get once, or Filter, or someone else who's well read to speak through a megaphone or something, if all else fails. Nice idea.
Eugene
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 12:02:47 AM »

Hmm.

What sort of sound system do you mean? If you mean speakers n shit, how are we going to power them?

We could get once, or Filter, or someone else who's well read to speak through a megaphone or something, if all else fails. Nice idea.

The television system up in Auckland was powered by a car battery hooked up to a DC to AC adapter of some form.

If there are some friendly stores around where you're going to have it, you could ask them whether they can lend you an outlet to put an extension cable. Might be good to ask around at least a week before the protest.
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 07:22:59 AM »

Ok, we have a generator, but it's quite noisy.  We also have all that stuff to power things with your car battery and stuff like that, so that's sweet.

I agree with Roberto that Chch doesn't understand much about Scientology, and the Seo Org will be a complete unknown.  I'm happy to do anything that people want me to do in the way of speak etc and answer questions about scientology.

And I want to dress up as a pirate!
Kelz
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 04:06:17 PM »

Ah, sweet. I doubt we'll get much response to the Sea Org, so maybe it could be more of a side thought, with some fliers focused on it or something?

And once, it would be awesome if you dressed up as a pirate. :P
cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 06:44:54 PM »

If Once dresses up as a Pirate, we will NEED pics :D

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
Kelz
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2008, 10:18:55 PM »

K. :D
Black Night

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2008, 12:01:18 AM »

Photos would be good.

BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS
sarah
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 07:01:02 PM »

I'll be there, hopefully I can dress up as a pirate too.

And cake. We need moar delicious and moist cake.
Kelz
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2008, 10:01:48 PM »

Yes.

Anonyfag was going to bring some, but he didn't show.

Fag :(
OnceBitchin AlwaysBitchin

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 08:50:52 PM »

Pierat cake
Black Night

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 09:39:14 PM »

Anyone got a recipe for that? Kelz?

PIRATE PIERATE PIERAT PIE RAT
Kelz
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2008, 09:56:02 PM »

Pie rat cake.

I would assume you would take rats especially grown for pies and turn them into some vital ingrediant for cake, say, flour, or milk them.
Black Night

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2008, 10:37:30 AM »

Wut? Milk the rats?
Rat's Milk Cheese

Delicious cheese made from the milk of rodents    

Rat's Milk Cheese is just what it sounds like. Made in the centuries-old tradition of swiss and dutch cheesemakers, dozens of rats are milked to supply the dairy product for this tangy, slightly soft delicacy.
I wouldn't expect this to appeal to the normal consumer. It would be better suited for clientel who like to try things out of the ordinary. It also would double as a great gag (literally) item for practical jokers.
Imagine, getting revenge on that fraternity jerk of a college roomate by offering him a piece of pizza or a grilled cheese sandwich made with Rat's Milk Cheese!!
Only when he's halfway through would you nonchalantly place the package near him so he can read it. Just wait until you see the look on his face!!
Rat's milk cheese tastes most like white cheddar, but has its own personality unique to rodents. Mild yet tangy, firm, but soft enough to slice and spread.
Mmmm...mmm...mmmm....nothing like Rat's Milk Cheese.
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2008, 03:27:11 PM »

Well, that's exactly right!  You then use the Rat's milk cheese for Pie Rat cheesecaek.  And you'd sprinkle it with chock chips to look like rats droppings on the top.  And when you eat it you have to say Aaaarrrrhhh!! while you lick your lips and cut another piece.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: