Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: June 14 Protest  (Read 8961 times)
Kelz
Global Moderator

« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2008, 08:51:25 AM »

Haha, oops Roberto. No wories!

And awesome Once, I'll have my laptop along so we can have music going. :)
Jenonymous

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2008, 11:00:09 AM »

Wish I could join you guys today, but I'm stuck in Dunedin. In a town full of Uni students, you'd think some protest would go down. Good luck, Anon!
svenisgod

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2008, 02:15:56 PM »

Well this is an interesting concept!  So you are thinking to not say anything would be better than saying something?  I disagree, sorry.  Of course it's a good idea!  Have you been to a protest?  Not one single person NOT ONE we spoke to said anything like we were conspiracy theorists or anything like that at all.  ALL said stuff like, good on you....  Scientology!  Yeah I hate it too.....  I was taken in for a test and they wouldn't let me leave... My friend's son is trapped in it... I've always been worried about that cult..... good on you for standing up for what you believe, but I hear it's dangerous to do that isn't it?  I mean don't they hurt people who speak out? (and the answer is yes, in the most underhand method possible, yet they say they don't)

So, svenisgod, aren't these good enough reasons to do what we are doing? 

Evil only persists when good men do nothing

i never said it wasn't right to say ANYTHING but sea org just sounds too far into the conspiracy theorist shit. i have been to a protest i was at the last one and forgot about todays one. people did say bad things about our protest one guy told me i was a fucktard because he said everyone should have right to religion no one NOT ONE said any of the things you said they did i heard no one say i was taken for a test or any of that crap i certainly did not hear anyone say that they knew who we were or that they knew people were attacked because they spoke out i did hear people say it was a load of bullshit

this is a good protest but we shouldn't lose our credibility i never said stop by all means keep going but we have to keep our credibility
Will Smith

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2008, 04:25:06 PM »

one guy told me i was a fucktard because he said everyone should have right to religion

they do.

that's not what we are protesting.
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2008, 12:58:31 PM »

Sven - Which protest did you go to?  Obviously not in Chch.  Chch is so anti-scn.  You could see it yesterday.  The public certainly were very happy to take our fliers and often refused the clams' ones when offered.  It was great to see!!  Come along next month.  It would be great to have you aboard.

I smell troll.......
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: