Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Arnie Lerma wants to answer questions, "Without truth all is delusion"  (Read 1185 times)
ArnieLerma

« on: July 24, 2016, 01:40:11 PM »

Allow me to introduce myself to those who don't know of me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc3ujJyx1Rg

I did a google search to find something I'd written years ago and found it on this page on this board HERE regarding Mr. Minton Thanks for posting this.

And I was pleased to see Mr RInder's comments, which I had not seen before, and which with I agree.
    But this is not what this thread and post are for.

I wanted to have a thread where anons with questions for which Google could not find satidfying answers might be able to ask.

I have been, over the years,  banned from ESMB, link unable to get a new password from OCMB Xenu net, and even banned from Above Top Secret - where I was trying my deprogramming methods on disinformation spooks posting there., all the while I continued to learn more.

The deprogramming methods that work on someone in the scientology trance work just as well with someone in the American dream trance, you just need a different of facts but the METHODS used are the same, and they both protest same way manifesting psychological denial.

New Zealand and America are joined at the hip through secret data sharing agreements between NSA and whatever your version of NSA is. So is GCHQ in the UK and the same outfit in Australia. Source is a book called  "The Puzzle Palace" so in effect we are politcally in the same boat and those secret NSA agreements are the rivets of that boat.

I am convinced with no doubt at all that Hubbard was an MkUltra subject and that DIanetics and Scientology were used as development platforms for the truth control methods of the  new world order.  I am also convinced that after MkUltra was terminated as well as the project Hubbard was being run under, Hubbard was given his walking papers and a big fat STFU and go away check, and then bought St Hill Manot, thinking he would not be a country gentleman. And then on December 23rd 1965, in an extreme hostile corporate takeover, Scientology was taken over by the  ISraeli Intelligence Service, or ISIS.

There is great deal of reading necessary to grasp the background upon which my conclusions are based, and for all of this to make sense and all I have are shadows, but the shadows overlap perfectly.  I also have first hand witnesses who are getting old and dying off as a rapid clip it seems. So I have been trying to get the data together so that when I'm gone someone will be able to keep going. I don't care whether you believe these words or not and wish to spend no time defending them from skeptics until some time long after they read the links provided below.

My Blog -
  Important details are in my replies to questions on these pages

Overview of MEdia and chat board TRUTH Control methods

Warning from Dr Robert Oppenhiemer

Scientology Deprogramming Group on Face Book < Extraordinary links and data are buried in the comments I need to dig a few out myself

my Quora answers in topic Scientology

my Quora answer re WWIII

Facebook NOTES pages

FB Page

The SCIENTOLOGY FRAUD as a FAKE RELIGION

The[url="http://www.lermanet.com/betrayalofbobminton.htm"] Betrayal of Robert Minton
(most steaming hot poop version)

What was WRONG with GOING CLEAR or seriously, Houston, we have a problem

Thank you for reading and thanks for having this venue running

Arnie Lerma

Secrets are the mortar
Binding bricks as lies together
into prisons for the mind

Those that think they own us
Keep us at each other's throats,
lest we unite around theirs!

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 03:13:20 PM »

You are VERY welcome here Arnie.

Hope visitors here take the time to look at the links you provided.

Arnie is a stand up guy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: