Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rockyslammer Appreciation Thread  (Read 2191 times)
Eugene
Global Moderator

« on: June 14, 2008, 06:26:57 PM »

Martin, you are THE MAN!

I was so glad to see you on the day. I'm sure your enthusiasm and confidence truly did boost all the anons around you. It really wouldn't have been the same without you there.

Thank you for taking the time to come down!

Hope to see you at future protests, whenever you find the time and effort to come down again.
hatjob

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 06:36:55 PM »

Ditto that brother!
Jack Parsons

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 07:20:59 PM »

Hi Martin, I was the one who discussed with you who made whose arsehole bleed in the Babalon Working. :)
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 07:51:28 PM »

I remember it well!!

And thank you all for the kind comments

regards
Martin
cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 11:09:25 PM »

Adding my appreciation to this thread.  You are just THE BEST!

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
anonyrat

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2008, 11:20:37 PM »

^What they all said; am looking forward to vidya footage!
whitedeth
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 12:37:09 AM »

Absolutely think that having you here really boosted everyone's morale. You took all our blows and showed us how it's done.

I tip my hat off to you good sir.
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 08:48:52 AM »

No need for hat tipping - without you and all the anons I would have no where to go and have company to get me all excited.  You can't really do that sort of thing on yer own - even though I have.  But it's not the same.

I'm sorry I had to leave early and miss this after raid orgy.  Ceak orgy that is!

We need some frisbees - er I mean cds and dvds to hand out.  A compilation of good stuff to counter that bland rubbish the scurvy scillions hand out.

Did the scurvy scillions need a permit to be handing stuff out on the streets yesterday - especially at the same time and place as anon?

Were they, by chance, breaking the law???????????????

Please get from whoever have received them a copy of the 2 page anti trespass you naughty boys got - letters and notice please - without names and addresses of course.  I want to "do" something with them.  Just lulz you understand.

One of the not so scurvy scillions was giving me the story they gave him regarding the background to the notices.  Total BS of course - the truth need to be outed - one way or another.  I am going to "investigate" each of the points you were accused - semi accused of.

I NEVER do anything illegal - er well I have been stopped for speeding!!  So don't worry.

'till next time

Martin
Lenny
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 07:46:29 PM »

Martin it was great having you there, I listened to you for a little, and you were amazing.

PM me if you have a question
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: