Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wellington - Sea Arrgh Post Raid Report from June 14!  (Read 2189 times)
anonyrat

« on: June 14, 2008, 03:21:31 PM »

Couple of reports copypasta'd from Enturb:

Wellington was small but fun; we handed out approx 80 sexy leaflets packed with info to the downtown crowds and enturbulated any scilon onlookers. Not one person we spoke to had a good word to say about Scientology, and we got some thumbs-ups and "good on ya mate"s.

We wrote some postcards to the people trapped in SP Hall, including NZ's own SP Dave Bloomberg. Dave, whenever you come up to present time and blow, know that you have a host of well-wishers in Aotearoa waiting to shake you by the hand!

Go go go my fellow anons overseas! Wellington loves ya!
___

Yep, it was good, I had one of the V masks and it was effective. I tried to make sure I fliers to those who looked most interested.

By the way, those masks block your peripheral vision a lot. Makes walking and crossing roads hazardous.

___

Wellington love here

Lurkers from Wellington, why weren't ya there? I WILL see you there next time! <3
Eugene
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 06:00:07 PM »

My peripheral vision wasn't that bad. Removing that sponge that comes with it and replacing it with some form of padding (again, sanitary pads work well) does wonders for comfort and vision.
AnonKiwi
Regulars

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 12:02:07 AM »

Awesome stuff team!!
randomletters

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 02:22:25 PM »

I didn't know about this but I'll be at the next one :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: