Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sea Arrgh vs. Scieno frisbee distributors - WIN  (Read 3850 times)
Jack Parsons

« on: June 14, 2008, 02:53:22 PM »

About 26 anon at the peak at Britomart. Martin (rockyslammer) put us all to shame with his enthusiasm for distributing pamphlets and enturbulating the three (?) scilons who turned up to hand out their insane DVDs. Bloody hell, the dude in the Volunteer Minister's jacket wasn't really an advertisement for a member of the master race, was he? A highlight was the mass singalong to the Rickroll.

Good to see you all again. I do think I miss going to Panmure, because when we take them on downtown it's a level playing field, whereas going to Panmure (or Grafton, in a few months?) it's taking the fight to their base, and of course all Scilon's base are belong to Anon.

cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 03:34:33 PM »

Jack, it was so good to have you back!  The only problem I have with Panmure is that there is no foot traffic at all.  Can't wait until they move.

Also, if they're with us in the CBD, it's very easy for people to be face-fagged on public transport on the way to the org.  If we can think of a way around that, I'd be up for Panmure next time.

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
anonyrat

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 03:43:04 PM »

Woot, Auck anons!!!

Great job everyone! I can't wait to see the vids; sounds like Martin was AWESOME and the scilons shot themselves in the foot AGAIN on film!!! What with that and Mikey Failriss getting manhandled by the cops in Chch, my post-raid buzz is sexcellent :D
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 05:57:36 PM »

Well I have to announce that I lost my voice!!!!!!

Sorry if I was a bit loud but I was enjoying myself. 

However I was disappointed with the 6 (yes six in total) scillions there.  Not one of the scurvy scoundrels would take me on in a proper conversation.  All they would do is eavesdrop on my conversations with other people and record me on their phones.   Expect a grand cut and paste job of me to surface soon!!

In the beginning I walked up to a table where 3 of the scillions were sitting and sat down and introduced myself!!  I dare say they didn't expect that!  From that point on they were all as quiet as little field mices.  I even handed out some of their DVDs for them.  I tried very hard to get them to reciprocate and hand out anon's leaflets!!   They wouldn't do it. 

The younger woman - I already forgot her name - tried very hard to stare me out ( soory - "confront" me with a tone 40 confront) and I haven't seen that for years - oh the memories!  She would loved to have killed me - I could tell. Anyway when I said I was leaving I tried to hand her my bunch of anon  leaflets and asked her to continue.  She backed off and I thought she was going to yell "rape"!  They don't make em like they used to - she should have taken my wad of leaflets and put them in the bin. 

All in all a disappointing performance from the scillions. 

By the way - the guy in the yellow jacket was a "volunteer minister" or that is what it said on said yellow jacket.  Actually he was still a human being.  He would think that an insult - however I mean it as a complement.

The anons on the other hand were magnificent!!  Mind you it was difficult to know who you were talking to as they all looked like seafaring Guy Falkses!

I'm sorry I had to leave so early - family called and I had a 3 hour drive.

To next time

Ahaha me hearties!!

Martin
cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 06:12:23 PM »

Someone else did a head count and got thirty of us - I'm going with that number for ED.  I thought mine was incorrect, but wasn't sure.

Rocky, you were AWESOME. 

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
AnonKiwi
Regulars

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 12:01:34 AM »

Awesome work! Been thinking of you guys all day :) *in a none-gay way, totally!*
Eugene
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 12:07:46 AM »

Awesome work! Been thinking of you guys all day :) *in a none-gay way, totally!*

I've been thinking about you in a way that proves me to be physically ill. o_^

Come to a raid already FFS.
anonyrat

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 12:49:32 AM »

I see what you did thar...

Seconding the raid request! Even if you just stop by next month to bring us cake, it will be greatly appreciated! :D
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 05:27:10 PM »

you bloody pirates are all the same!!!
anonyrat

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 09:12:02 PM »

Timepirate's vid is up on youtube now!

[Click for win]
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2008, 01:52:45 AM »

Don`t know if anybody else saw this but it`s worth mentioning... A bus made an unscheduled stop
as it was pulling out of Britomart. The driver opened her door and beckoned me aboard.
She reached for the fliers I was holding just as the first few  rows of passengers did the same thing. Must have given them about 30 fliers to share amongst themselves.

I`ve tried to watch the dvd the scilons were handing out.
Made me think I should just give all here an inside perspective on how these things are slanted.
It`s all in Scios PR training. Surveys are done to establish what people want to hear and how it should be told.  So the product is designed to meet approval from the survey results. That`s the criteria. Not truth.   It`s just PR Bullshit.
The opposite is done with propaganda against enemies.  Find out what people hate..."terrorists"
So Anonymous become cyber "terrorists."
It`s all very calculated.
These are called the love / hate buttons.

All very effective............. till you tell people how it`s done.
Really appreciate all you guys. Up till this year I felt like I was fighting this cult alone.

anonyrat

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2008, 08:29:02 PM »

Flyering on the bus, that's awesome! It's great to have people with more experience of the cult around, welcome :)
AnonKiwi
Regulars

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2008, 10:05:35 PM »

I see what you did thar...

Seconding the raid request! Even if you just stop by next month to bring us cake, it will be greatly appreciated! :D

I'll see what I can do next time ok!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: