Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Once Bitten and Roberto appreciation thread  (Read 2105 times)
Kelz
Global Moderator

« on: June 15, 2008, 10:38:34 AM »

You guys rocked. Really.

Its great to have you coming along. <3
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 01:12:37 PM »

Thanks, Kelz.  Great having you guys too. 

I feel I have to make amends with the world because, according to Marg McAuliff I blew because I 'messed up so many cases'.    This tells me that with people out there auditing incorrectly (like I so obviously was), it can cause people to commit suicide.  So my job needs to be persuading people to keep away!  It can result in suicide!  Mike Ferriss told me so himself.  Thanks Mike.    I mean who would want to risk having auditing if that can happen?   All this time I thought it was because the guy was mentally ill before auditing began and shouldn't have been allowed on lines. 

Oh, and yes, the other thing I found out yesterday was that 'I gave up 8 years of my life doing scientology and in the last five years working for 12 - 14 hours a day, for next to no pay,  because I was an SP, and was trying to destroy scn and people's lives.'  How much sense does that make?

I was on a quiet little personal mission until yesterday, but then when I found out that personal stuff about me has been divulged and shared around the clams, I became ever so slightly enraged. 

I enjoyed telling the police the names of the people harassing us. 

Hello Marg & Mike McAuliff, Mike Ferriss, Rob & Maree Deakins. 

See you next month.
Roberto
Editors

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 01:44:22 PM »

Blush  Hey...just loved being part of the scene!  I loath the lying and fraudulence of Scientology...they know no other way of operating ... and that's because the whole thing - from tech to org - is a horrible fiction and and therefore a lie!

We might be a small number, Mikey, down here li'i ol' Chch, but the Internet makes us HUGE!!!  Our sail (sign!) was not seen by just the hundreds who walked by...its being seen repeatedly by the thousands around the world who get to see the video and the pics! 

We are unstoppable!  Keep watching next month!

Oh...by the way, Mike Ferriss tried to fair game someone who apparently teaches somewhere in Chch.. He said, "What would the school think if it received a letter saying that this guy was protesting in an anti-religion protest!"  You are what you speak, Mike! No Fair Gaming, eh???  You're continuous output of lies!!!! No wonder your stats are dropping - you're the cause!!  Time to blow!!  There's lots of us that will help you when you do.
whitedeth
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 10:34:37 PM »

Absolutely. You guys did VERY good.

Roberto, for handling them and taking them on single handedly for the most part, you have my salutations good sir. If there were a way to shake your hand over the internet, I'd do it. That's a hand I want to be able to say I've shook.

Once, good to know you didn't let their intimidation get to you. I hope you see past what I saw past, and realize that all it is is intimidation. It makes you want to do more. Now you'll be prepared to hear the shit they talk, and you'll be prepared with weapons of conversation yourself ;)

You guys totally rock. It would've been too difficult without ya'll. Also, a note of token to Kelz. Did you see how assertive she was in the video? It was genius. I can't believe she's how old she says she is. This is about the only thing that makes up for her not shaving.
Roberto
Editors

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 10:54:36 PM »

Amen to the praise of Kelz....she may be young, but she is a courageous rock...and silver mask too!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: