Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ExScis: Fair Game Stories  (Read 7107 times)
Eugene
Global Moderator

« on: June 17, 2008, 08:37:43 PM »

Hi there all you enturbulators.

When I started my interest in this movement I had the assumption that New Zealand Scientology mustn't have the caliber of litigation or harassment that American Scientology has. I think it's apart of the general culture of New Zealand to have that sort of naivety towards our involvement into these subjects - for young people, at least. This is something that I think we have to turn around.

I know some of you are a part of ExScn.net forums and have your own stories in regards to your involvement in Scientology. What I made this thread for is to encourage some exScis to tell this community about what happened after they, or perhaps somebody they knew, left the organisation.

Hopefully I can get enough information together and I can come up with a flier about Fair Game in New Zealand. If nothing else, I'd like to be able to add to the already released flier about Fair Game around the world with instances of it happening in this country.

Any input is appreciated.

'Eugene'.
whitedeth
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 08:55:30 PM »

Great idea. I'd like to also add, if any ex-scis on board here would like to contribute to this with stories of OTHER people but would rather not have themselves named, hit Eugene or me up via PM, and we'll add it in for you.
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 08:58:11 PM »

Hey Whitedeth, how's it hanging?

Still waiting for a copy of that legal letter you got.

I have someone influential who will be interested.

regards
Martin
whitedeth
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 09:01:30 PM »

Hey, thought you only wanted one of ours, and I saw that Eugene had given you his.

Do you want mine with my name on it or is it okay without? I've got it scanned up. :)
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 09:04:02 PM »

I don't have a copy of anyones!!!

A scan is great - without names
Eugene
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 09:15:48 PM »

I posted one up in your other thread. But if you're having trouble with the 'Mediafire' file host, I will upload it again.

www.nzraid.info/pics/Letter.pdf
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 09:43:40 PM by whitedeth » Logged
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 08:09:02 AM »

OH guys - got it thanks
Eugene
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 01:55:38 AM »

...That didn't go very well.

Anybody want to link me to their exscn stories, if you have them?
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2008, 08:04:58 AM »

Fair Gaming Stories?  Here's a start:

I was named on the NZraid site as an active scientologist by Plant, who suggested that Anons join him to protest outside the school I teach at.  My full name, including maiden name and married name, my address and my occupation were listed.  The interesting thing was, that my former married name (which was my surname for 18 years) was not given and I suspect that this is because it is the same surname of Plant, as Plant is actually my ex-brother-in-law.  He did not want a connection to be made between us.  He was banned soon after this post and it was removed.  I suspect he's still lurking though.  You Akfags met him at the raid.  There's a lovely photo of him, his Russian wife and their daughter.

I was bull-baited, name-fagged and harassed at the last protest.  My story about this is up for all to see, and although the folders of my pcs may not have been read, I am suspicious that mine have been.  Marg McAuliffe (Christchurch dianetics mission) told me that I 'blew because I messed up so many cases'.  Towards the end of my auditing career I dealt with a number of very sick people who should not have been on lines.  They were accepted on lines because they had money.  Lots of money.  One was an active paedophile, one was a peeping tom, one was a person that had an uncontrollable compulsion to feel women up on the bus, one was a guy who hired prostitutes to nail his feet to bits of wood as that his what his turn on was.   These are only a very few examples.  These people did not make gains from auditing and subsequently caused trouble for the org by asking for their money back or commiting suicide.  Or being caught by the police where they would say they were getting help from scn.  Didn't make scn look good, so scn would deny knowing them.  They were sick.  As much as I refute what lrh says, I do believe what he says about sick people not being permitted on lines.  But he doesn't mention sick rich people.

There is such a code as the Auditors' Code.  On Saturday,  Mike Ferriss had great delight in asking me - no - taunting me with 'why didn't you apply the Auditors' Code and refuse to audit these people'.  How does he know about this?  The only way is through my Ethics folder because when I did refuse to audit the paedophile I was sent to ethics, because I would have had no pc that week and the stats for the whole of the division would be down.  I had to do 'the greatest good for the greatest number', and was told it was selfish of me to refuse to audit the paedophile, as I was only thinking of myself, not the division.

If MIke Ferriss has read my ethics folder, or has been given access to it and blabbed about what he read to Marg McAuliffe then so be it.  I'm sorry it doesn't make any more interesting reading, Mike, than that I refused to audit sick pcs' and was punished for it.  Oh, I remembered something interesting though, I faced a Committe of Evidence run by people from Flag for my refusals and subsequent low stats.  That was held at 11pm at night and went through to 3 am.  THat was after a full 10hours in the org, and then four hours in the picture theatre where I used to work to pay the rent as we were not paid on staff.  I was also 7 months pregnant with my son at the time.

All fun and games.

But there's just the start of your fairgaming story, Eugene.

Moar to come.

Once
Lenny
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2008, 05:18:14 PM »

wow

PM me if you have a question
Eugene
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2008, 10:06:35 PM »

Thank you, Once. Only post up what you feel comfortable with talking about.
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2008, 08:03:05 AM »

At the moment Once is the ferritt's major target.  However in the couple of attempts (we know of) at fairgaming Once he has become unstuck miserably.  He now has a police file on him for "lewd" behavour.  Silly sod.

On the hard fair game (what goes as hard in NZ) I think he must have shot his bolt.  At least 2 TV companies have contacted Once with a view to a program segment.  One is down to me (no applause is necessary) and the other to another member of this board (in deep hiding until his/her forensic investigation is complete!)

It is my guess that ferriss can no longer use strong arm tactics or covert undercover smearing of Once.  That is just giving the enemy more ammunition.  A nasty accident wouldn't prevent the truth getting out either - the story has been well documented in writing and would make the TV program more telling.

My guess is that Once will take the $500,000 and get amnesia!!!  Don't forget my commission!!  But don't sign anything 'till I read it - these contracts get ridiculous.

Seriously folks - may the lulz be with you!

Martin

whitedeth
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2008, 08:45:49 AM »

OMG Once I want in on that $$! ;)
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2008, 01:03:31 PM »

Hey guise - thanks for all your support!  But what I would like the clams to know is this. 

OPEN LETTER TO ALL CLAMS

I did not set out to attack Scientologists personally.  I did not set out to tell my inside stories by any means, as I do think that it was my fault entirely that I became involved in scn, anyway, and I need to take responsiblity for that decision.  I have five years of auditing history, and five years of stories, all could have remained untold except for the threatening and attacking behaviour of the clams on Saturday 14th June.

I have a democratic right to protest against anything I choose to protest against in this country.  We do not live in Zimbabwe, we live in New Zealand.  I became involved in the anonymous movement when I saw that the corruption, lies, distortion of events and money-grabbing activities of scn were still going after the 25 years that I had been away from it.  I also became involved for the support from the other ex-scns and auditors who had been through similar experiences as I had.  I found talking about creepy pcs exceptionally therapeutic.  It was fantastic to know I wasn't the only auditor to have been forced to audit sick and ill pcs.  I also found it therapeutic to study cults and religious sects and their behaviours at uni, a paper for which I received an A+.  Delivering my seminar on scn to my class actually moved some of them (and me) to tears, and I felt very at peace afterwards.

You are entitled to believe in what you believe.  I do not have an issue with this.  If you want to believe you were a clam, and that you were dumped here by Xenu, that's fine by me.  Some Anons may have a beef about this, but it's not my beef.

This is my beef:  That you under-handedly invaded our raid on June 14, bull-baited me, taunted me with private and personal information, and harassed our younger Anons.  You shoved the McAuliffe baby into the camera at every chance, but did not mind filming me, or other Anons.  Your behaviour was an insult to any group calling itself a religion, and to the whole human race.  You acted in a despicable manner, and brought further disrepute and shame to your church in the eyes of the sympathetic Christchurch people who witnessed your juvenile behaviour.  You have also brought yourselves to the notice of the police.

I understand what you are trying to do - remember I was once one of you!  I know how you think, and I know how you feel so justified to do what you do.  After all, we are the SPs and you have the truth.  I say this to you:  Your provocative behaviour will bring demise to your 'religion' faster than you can imagine. 

Once Bitten
AnonKiwi
Regulars

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2008, 02:44:59 PM »

^ fucking 'a.

And I'd love to see that paper, once.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: