Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Enforced ANZO Abortions  (Read 1696 times)
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« on: October 28, 2008, 05:26:02 PM »

THere is a good thread on ESMB that everyone should read.

Here's the link:

http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=8336&page=3
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 11:07:26 AM »

Well just updating - because of this thread I have been PMed by a number of people who were on staff when I blew, and also some who joined after I had blown.  These people were fed lies and stories about me and my then husband, the reason I blew etc etc, and now that they have realised what the truth is they have written apologies to me!  It's amazing really.  Some of these people were 'fence-sitters' ie people who weren't really sure if they wanted to leave scn and who still had some doubts about the people who had left.  The stories about people being forced to have abortions and the pressure that was put on people to return to post just after giving birth (ie my story) have convinced them that scn is an evil money-making scam, especially when they weigh it up with the lies they were fed.  Some lies were spread by the exes' own family members as well.  How low is that? 

That and the 'basic book buggerup' which was a fundraising scheme whereby scnists donated megabucks to fill all libraries in the world, but especially dear to Oz and Kiwi scns was that they were told the libraries in Oz and NZ had been filled with scn books with the money they had donated.  Some exes have done a database search and found that there are very few scn books if any at all in any of the libraries.  So where did all the $$ that they donated end up they are asking.  You can follow the drama on this thread:  http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=8434

Love Once

rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 11:50:47 AM »

It's very true that scios HAVE to compromise their natural integrity.  Yet they SAY they are highest integrity people on the planet.  How mixed up is that?

Did you scios really come into scio to do that?  Seriously - think about it.

She ship IS sinking - save what is left of your integrity and BLOW baby, blow!!

regards, Martin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: