Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: scientology building in grafton  (Read 4962 times)
gamma ray
« on: March 15, 2008, 01:28:18 PM »

a building in grafton was recently purchased by the CoS

it was previously the whitecliffe art college

it is on the corner of carlton gore road and grafton road

Will Smith

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 07:10:02 PM »

Indeed,

It was the Whitecliffe School of Arts
gamma ray
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 10:48:43 AM »

Is anybody keen to meet up to discuss some action to be taken against this new CoS establishment?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 03:59:40 PM by gamma ray » Logged
Anon
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 04:08:04 PM »

I am.
Will Smith

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 04:50:24 PM »

Is anybody keen to meet up to discuss some action to be taken against this new CoS establishment?

why dont we meet here?
Fort Lynn

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 05:02:48 PM »

I'm in.
Anon
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 05:54:34 PM »

Yea, but Cos Plants have access to our discussions here..
Will Smith

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 06:41:29 PM »

oh no!
AnonKiwi
Regulars

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 07:34:24 PM »

Good ideas don't rely on secrets. They work. Even better, if we know they'll work despite them knowing all about it, then we're truly winning.

The new building is a ways off. Once they're established, I suggest a little protesting of some kind. At least it will be easier to protest outside of! And perhaps a little alerting of local residents and businesses that they have some SUPER FUN new neighbours!
anonyrat

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 09:10:44 PM »

Good ideas don't rely on secrets. They work. Even better, if we know they'll work despite them knowing all about it, then we're truly winning.

The new building is a ways off. Once they're established, I suggest a little protesting of some kind. At least it will be easier to protest outside of! And perhaps a little alerting of local residents and businesses that they have some SUPER FUN new neighbours!

WORD

gamma ray - discuss it here so the rest of us can join in!

Everyone - you should only meet up with other anons in real life for protests and other big events; we know the scilons are watching us with interest (hi guys! :-* ) so always be mindful of your privacy and your personal safety before you decide to meet up offline or reveal details that could be used to identify you. NZ scilons are a little bit like paparazzi - they love taking photos and stalking people. Oh, and calling the cops to peaceful protests, they love that too. The cops love us more than they love them though.  8)

Everyone here should be aware that our local scilons are aware of our forums as well as the Enturbulation ones and the IRC channel. So just keep an eye out for anything weird going on; but don't be afeared to post, most anons here aren't sci-plants, we're just strange. Anyone say something odd here or start promoting violence or posting stupid crap, flag em to the mods. And flag the mods too if they reintroduce dodgy dog gifs to their sigs...

/warning
Anon
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2008, 07:09:39 AM »

Yea, ur totally right anonyrat, but those fucking scilon fucks buying a building in grafton makes me sick. My stomach is actually turning at the thought of those fucks thinking they can just set up shop in my hood.

I just want those fucks to feel as unwelcome as possible, before they have their fucking asswipe flags flying.
Budda

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2008, 11:23:19 AM »

I don't know who you are, or what you're up to Anon, but watch your back.

To everyone in this thread: gamma ray is Anon. Luring you in to a trap? I don't know, but watch out.

Locked because this discussion is stupid, unless you plan to peacefully protest the building. PM me if you have any problems.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: