Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who is responsible for making Ferriss sick????  (Read 1138 times)
rockyslammer
Editors

« on: June 21, 2008, 03:23:32 PM »

Com'on own up.

Just had a confidential source email me to say the poor sod is not feeling well.

That's what you get for behaving like a filthy pervert in ChCh mate!

Better have another sec check Mickey - you must be connected to an SP.  Or thousands.

Actually shall I tell you what it is?  It's the big cheese coming into town mate.  You're scared shitless aren't you?

That'll make you sick that's for sure.

That's the problem with pretending that being OT4 means anything - when you are sick everyone looks at you as says "wtf?

Shhhhh - don't tell them Mickey but you and I know OT4 means absolutely nothing at all. Or OT 5,6,7,8,9,10 to infinity either.

Anyway we are not all shits Mickey - get well soon.

You haven't done anything that can't be forgiven when you leave the evil cult - or have you?

Martin

rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 03:31:40 PM »

Actually Mickey - I'm not feeling that great today!!  Make you feel better?

However I don't go around looking for someone I'm connected to as the reason.  I know about viruses and bacteria.  Certainly Mickey tiredness, stress etc can weaken our immune system and make us more vulnerable.  Take a week off mate - get some rest.  I like 20 year old cognac myself as a remedy.  Want some?  Come on up to my place - we can commiserate together and get pissed gently.

Much easier than trying to defend silly scientology and protect MisCabbages retirement fund.

Get a real life - not a pretend one.

Martin   
Eugene
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 12:01:21 AM »

Get well soon, Martin!

Get well, too, Mr. Ferriss!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: