Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hey Ferriss - want to know something?  (Read 1371 times)
rockyslammer
Editors

« on: June 18, 2008, 12:37:34 PM »

Your parishioners are revolting!!

Absolutely!  - Guess how many emails I'm getting from them?  Different ones - lots of them.

OK some of them will be triffids (plants) but it doesn't matter.  I can talk to anyone and everyone - undercover agents too.

In fact I'm an undercover agent for Miscavidge - does that surprise you?

Aren't you worried that your organisation is leaking?  In fact you're sinking!!!

It's too late now - you started it and we'll finish it.

happy days
Martin
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 06:24:12 PM »

Hey Mike - I did another interview today.  Nails in coffins - what?
cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 11:38:57 PM »

Haha, the orgs are sinking like the Freewinds.  Asbestos-orgs?  Aren't all orgs cancerous, not to your body, but your soul?  Which is worse?  I think we all know the answer to that.

Mikey,  I don't know you; I bear no ill will except for the fact that you seem to have an inability to feel compassion and empathy...and with that I take exception.  Please...for the sake of your own soul and that of your wife and son...turn away from the pain you inflict on others.  Be a Man.  Be human.  I know you're reading this, but I'm afraid my un-asked-for advice will fall on deaf ears. 

We NZanon do not attack; we speak the truth to anyone who will listen, public, sci or whatever.  I have met some wonderful people (including the woman who told me at the last raid that my fly was down!) who are scientologists.  I have no beef with them. 

We are from the internet; we are here to help.

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
Eugene
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 11:57:29 PM »

I think the Failwinds got a clean bill of health, recently. All the interior was revamped to remove the asbestos. Now if only Scientology would remove the - metaphorically speaking - cancerous inducing asbestos from its interior. But I don't think that's going to be happening any time soon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: