Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: July 12 Protest in Christchurch  (Read 4967 times)
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« on: July 12, 2008, 02:23:38 PM »

Fairly quiet compared with last month's protest!  No scifags out today, hopefully we scared them all away.  Christchurch was very windy in the Square, but people very friendly and asking lots of questions today.  Nice also to be contacted by the police who remembered our troubles last month and said that they would be there to assist today if any problems.  That's got to be a plus point for living in a small city!

Lots of people recognised Anon, and lots of positive comments about our banner.  One guy even came up to the video cam and said, "Video this.  My name is ...... and I'm not afraid of you, scientologists!'  He was from the US and says he always makes a point of supporting Anons where ever he is in the world.

The banner caused people to nod in agreement and come up for fliers which was really nice.  Putting up photos onto photobucket as I don't seem to be able to get them to here.

Video to come.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 05:56:39 PM by OnceBitten, Reason: spelling » Logged
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 02:36:14 PM »

I did it!!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 02:41:29 PM by OnceBitten, Reason: I did it » Logged
Roberto
Editors

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 02:47:44 PM »

Hey...great banner...sorry I couldn't be there!  Looked like fun...go the local bobbies!  See you in August!
cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 02:50:29 PM »

Once, I copypasta'd the text of your post to enturb.  Are you going to cross post the pics there or do you want me to do it?

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 02:57:20 PM »

Hi Once,

Happy that the ferritt problems seem to be behind you?  He went to annoy the Jaffa mob - sad I wasn't there.

Anyway great banner. 

The scillions are now afraid of YOU!!!  Stand up, like you do, for yourself and the bullies melt away.

regards
Martin
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 03:02:38 PM »

Once, I copypasta'd the text of your post to enturb.  Are you going to cross post the pics there or do you want me to do it?

Hi Cv, please can you do this?  THanks so much
Kelz
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2008, 03:09:21 PM »

Good times today.
anonyrat

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2008, 04:26:06 PM »

Nice work guise :)
martyandkim

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 12:36:44 AM »

Hi Guys

Want some assistance from a couple of oldies....lol. We've been studying the cult for a couple of weeks and are appalled. How can we help?

We live in Christchurch with a couple of kids so need a bit of notice to be actively involved in getting the truth out there.

email us any info. hope to hear soon. keep doing what you're doing cos it will eventually work.       
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2008, 09:19:59 AM »

Hi Marty & Kim

Thanks

Just keep an eye on the forums, ie right here, and also check out Enturbulation.org, and you'll find all the info you need.

Keep informing yourselves of the injustices, crimes, lies, bullying and other down-right dirty tactics employed by the 'church' and this will empower you with the knowledge to answer the questions from the public.

It's my personal veiw that they have a right to believe in what they want, but they do not have a right to be dishonest, commit crimes or to lie and trick people.  They prey on three types of people.  The types of people who want to help - they usually join staff or the Sea Org - as they are usually too poor to afford the expensive services; the vulnerable - people with mental illnesses or drug addictions; and the rich egocentric people like film stars who are after ever-lasting glory and power.  After all, isn't that why they become film-stars in the first place?  Scientology tricks them into believing they will be immortally famous and with that immortality comes eternal power.

Hope you will be able to join us in August.
Eugene
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 05:01:52 PM »

I can't email you any info, unfortunately, as this is a very private forum. Quite rightly so, it is.

As a word of warning: please under all circumstances try to keep identifying information away from this place. There are Scientologists reading all we post, here. As much as it sounds like I have a tinfoil hat on there have been members here and on the Internet Relay Chat channel who have had Scientologists trying to intimidate them online because they gave away an inkling too much information.

FYI, the next protest is on the 16th of August.
martyandkim

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2008, 11:34:44 PM »

Hi Guys,

Will keep an eye on whats happening next and show support where we can .

Am familiar with all the tactics of intimidation used . But thanks for the tip , all for freedom of religious belief too . Does not take a genius to figure out the difference between a religion and a dangerous if not evil criminal organization .

Keep it legal keep it simple and keep it loud , someones gonna listen eventually. 

OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2008, 07:59:08 AM »

Hi again

Just some websites for you to check out:

www.theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/
www.youfoundthecard.com
www.holysmoke.org
www.xenu.net

Thanks for getting in touch with us
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 10:38:15 AM by anonyrat, Reason: fixed typo in url » Logged
anonyrat

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2008, 10:47:20 AM »

Welcome to the boards Marty and Kim :)

Another website I really like is www.exscientologykids.com. Very user-friendly site (unlike Clambake) with basic infos and a glossary for Scientology terms. Some of the stories of the ex-scientology kids and what they went through are very moving, and the forums are much smaller and friendlier for people new to anon than the behemoth that is enturbulation.org.

If you check out that site and the ones OnceBitten posted above, you will get a full idea of what's going on. Unlike the Scientology Organisation, all our planning and strategising is done out in the open. The only thing we have to hide are our identities :)

If you want to meet some of us, you can also come chat with us in #nzraid on the irc.partyvan.fm internet relay chat network (pm me if you need help getting on), though it's often off-topic and silly :D Also check out #enturbulation on the same network.
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2008, 02:53:46 PM »

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn180/Oncebitten_clam/?action=view&current=July122008.flv

See Chch Anons at work!!  This is our awesome video.

It's also on YouTube:

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=0tjAhINZEek

« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 10:08:38 PM by anonyrat, Reason: fixd youtube lunk » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: