Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fairgaming by Mikey  (Read 3988 times)
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« on: July 27, 2008, 11:12:36 PM »

Mikey?s attempt to fairgame Once & Roberto

I have recently been informed that last month Mikey wrote a letter to Roberto?s employer with information that he thought they might be interested in.  The letter apparently contained such rubbish and untruths that they have decided to protect me from it and I?m not even allowed to see it! 

However, I do know that the contents created lots of lulz, and we understand that Roberto?s employer has written a somewhat dismissive letter to Mikey in response.

So, Mikey, you?ve awarded yourself another foot bullet!  So much for the ?We don?t Fair Game anymore.?  What can you say now that you?ve signed your name to an example of it in writing?

You must really be desperate have to resort to lies; is DM putting you under such intolerable pressure that you have ended up making such terrible bloopers? 

Time to blow.  We?ll be nice to you, Mikey, even though you don?t deserve it!
Eugene
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 01:53:25 AM »

Haha. "Scientology is just here to help" is what Mike said to me. So who is Scientology helping with this? Themselves? Sounds like a self-centred little cult to me.

Would like to see what he wrote, but then it'd probably contain identifying information and that.
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 08:24:41 AM »

Mikey - what does it feel like to be a first rate shit?

Let me guess what you wrote - and no I don't "know"!

You said that Roberto was connected to a terrorist group - didn't you?  You silly sod.  You will have hinted at other things as well I bet.  You won't have accused him of anything concrete or specific because that could be tested in a court of law.  No - it will have been slimy insinuations.

Another case of if you throw enough mud it will stick eh?  Trouble is everyone now knows it's a case of the pot calling the kettle black.  Due to everyone's efforts people know scientology is the group that terrorizes.

You may not be a terrorist group in the accepted sense of the word but you DO attempt to terrorize individuals.

Time to accept the truth Mikey - these/those tactics don't work any more - the public has wised up to you.  Yippee!!

Time for another Inquiry here in NZ I would say.  I should say letters to MP's complaining about Fair Game would be in order.

I'll say it again Mikey - you're a bit thick, it's not what you thinks that is the problem it's what you DO!

Have fun down in your shit hole
Martin

anonyrat

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 10:21:41 AM »

What a loser.
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 04:23:30 PM »

I think I found the whole thing to be so funny because it was so predictable!!  The internet is FULL of people who have had letters sent to their employers, families, friends etc etc and I'm sure the letter Mikey wrote contains the same old shit!! We were expecting it, Sheree Wilkins, alias Mikey, and you didn't let us down.

Your lies completely reduced to zilch any iota of crediblilty you could possibly have had.  The word 'church' is a misnomer for your organisation.  I know of no other 'church' that would stoop to the level you did in writing this letter.  I know what you were trying to achieve, it's old territory and all in the history books of your beloved hate-group.  Nothing new, and as I said, totally predictable. 

Have you forgotten that I was on the team to get people back in on lines who had blown?  I know your tactics!!, I was trained by Phyl Stephens and worked with Dave Bloomberg in Sydney.  Our job was to retrieve past scis by whatever means possible.  We were ruthless and we took no prisoners.  So, nothing will surprise me.  I've done it all myself.  The threat of the RPF was just too great and we worked like merry hell to get those people back in or shut them up.

A word of warning to Anons:  If you think you have been name-fagged, take copies of the fair-game policy and other case histories of people that are on the internet to your employers.  Warn them that this is what the cofs may do to you, and when they do, lo and behold, it will all play straight into your hands.

The word is out, and ex-scis are finally coming out of the wood-work to get their stories heard.  There is at last a safety net for the ex-scis who just like me, tried to put it all behind them, but found that it was just too evil a memory to obliterate.  The support from Anons just makes it all so possible to deal with, as the general public (especially in NZ) just knows what dispicable lengths the clams will go in the attempt to silence its critics, all the while claiming that they don't, which makes it all the more terrible. 

« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 04:57:24 PM by OnceBitten » Logged
coke

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 09:08:15 PM »

you need to send him a trespass notice. Proportionate response, dont just take this sitting back?
Eugene
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 10:18:23 PM »

So, uhmm, what would that achieve now? What's up with all these new registrants all going on about trespass notices? I expect you're all the same people.
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2008, 10:46:18 PM »

you need to send him a trespass notice. Proportionate response, dont just take this sitting back?

I hear trolls like to eat dead rats.

Plenty of them aboard the Failwinds
Will Smith

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2008, 10:50:04 PM »

how bout no.

we are not sitting back, we peacefully protest. :)
Lenny
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 04:59:17 PM »

Fail trolls are fail

PM me if you have a question
anonyrat

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 08:12:56 PM »

They really are.
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2008, 10:58:15 PM »

Fail trolls are predictable.  That's what's so funny about them.  They think they are being so original using FAIR GAME on Anons, but it's all the same old stuff.  Ho hum.

So what's first?  On yes,  Step one: write a smear email to Roberto re Once Bitten.  Epic fail #1!

Step two.  Write a smear letter to Roberto's employer.  Epic fail#2!!

You forget I know the policy, how it works, and what's next.  You forget I was once one of you.  You forget I have watched this being done to people, and have taken part in it.

We are ready for step 3.  Harpoons are manned

rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2008, 03:53:47 PM »

step 3.  is where they have a woman who will make up and dress like you who will do weird things around town and commit crimes.  You will get the blame.

You will end up either in prison or an institution until they find their sekrit documents when the police raid their offices.  Then you will be a heroin and write a book.

Ho hum - it's been done before - remember Paulette Cooper?

have fun down there
Martin
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2008, 04:48:35 PM »

Oh! and all I thought they would do would be to plant someone looking like Roberto in a brothel!! Ho hum.  (The mind boggles)

Good luck to them if they got someone to look like me.  Poor lady!!  Actually Marg McAulliffe and I are about the same height .........

Fun all round!!
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2008, 05:47:32 PM »

wot you do is have a GPS inserted in yer ...... handbag and a track of where you've been is recorded then u can prove where you haven't been

As for Roberto - they will get a 12 year old boy or girl (scio child in an adult body...!) dress them up old to come onto him - even if he doesn't they will say he did.

Very simple.  Or they will kill yer cat or dog or canary or horse or grandmother.  No I made that last one up!

Take care  tell Roberto when u see him not to frequent gents toilets alone - you go in with him!!
Martin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: