Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Returning the favour: Trespass notices REVEALED  (Read 3784 times)
Sam

« on: July 21, 2008, 11:43:13 PM »

Not sure if everyone is aware of it, but a trespass notice is incredibly easy to do, and you dont need a laywer or a PI to serve it. You could serve anyone you want with it... even if you don't own the property, you still are a 'legal occupier' of the land so your SWEET (so people who are renting/flatting you are EMPOWERED :)!. Perhaps it would be an interesting idea to serve some of our lovely known scientologist friends some trespass notices. We certainly have cause - they are known to stalk people afterall.

The NZ police even have it explained online with a sample trespass template that you can print off and fill in the blanks.

Could be a nice way of showing we mean business, or more cunningly it could go to show just how silly a trespass notice really is, and could provide a legal avenue for future recourse if we wanted to bring their ilegalities to the police... i.e, "Yes these people have been harassing us, we served with them with a trespass notice months ago because we feared for our safety..." etc.

http://www.police.govt.nz/safety/home.domesticviolence.html#howtoserveatrespassnotice

anonyrat

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 12:18:01 AM »

Welcome to the board Sam!

Well, if you know for a fact that they know where you live and you have good reason to believe you might be targeted by these specific individuals, go for it, take preventive action. We don't need another dead Mudkips :(

If you're just doing it as a tit-for-tat action against the CoS, it sounds pretty silly to me. It's not going to deter anyone who's serious, but aside from maybe wasting a bit of police time, it's not going to hurt anyone either. Or achieve much.
Lenny
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 08:13:31 AM »

I pretty much was thinking what anonyrat just said

PM me if you have a question
Sam

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 01:56:41 PM »

Doesn\'t need to detract from police time. A trespass notice does not involve the police unless you care to just let them aware of it.

All I\'m saying is, trespass notices are silly but they are a cool excercise of a right we all have to more or less in a legal illustration go \"hey you fucker, i dont like you so guess what, even though you dont want me your not welcome on my land\"
Sam

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 02:00:17 PM »

and who says you need to put your actual address
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 02:59:51 PM »

Pretty much, the fact that Anons like to stay within the law, unlike cofs.  Anonymous, for me, and I speak for myself here, is not about stooping to their level, but carrying their actions out within the law. Leave it to the cofs to continue to break the law and tell lies.  But more effective than fighting the cofs is to direct what you have to say to the 'man (or woman) in the street'.  Fighting against the cofs in a way as you described may have its merits, but for me, I would rather direct my energy towards educating the public about the lies and trechery that the cofs employ in their attempts to get people into scn, hold them there, and then attack them when they leave.  They are saying, 'look at our poor church.  We are being attacked and threatened', but they continue to carry out such actions as to bring this criticsm upon themselves.  As long as they coninue to do that, the public will eventually turn on them, (as they are doing right now). 

I love this quote.  It applies to the cofs!  'Hell, even the Pope said sorry'.

Imagine if the cofs just said sorry to all the people it has wronged.  Imagine if it just got on with its professed job of 'helping' people instead of all the mind-control, brain-washing and law-breaking it is doing.  Anon wouldn't be needed, and the world would be a better place.  If they just actually DID what they say they are doing it would all be over.

I think the saddest thing is all the people like Mike Ferriss, who was probably once quite a nice fellow, acting on orders from above, acting in his robotic and programmed way, and not even knowing that he is.  He thinks he's helping to save the planet, when all he's actually doing is keeping DM in the manner to which he has become accostomed, including having the RPF HOSE DOWN HIS PATIO every morning before he gets up, incase there is a leaf on it.  DM can't abide eating his breakfast (cooked by the RPF) while looking at leaves that have blown onto his patio.  No wonder DM wants to keep people llike Mikey on his puppet strings. 

Sam, I understand your sentiments, but getting a wacked-out trespass order probably isn't the way to go.

That's all.
Nick4291
Cowman!
Regulars

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 04:33:05 PM »

i don't think tresspass notices are really what we should be going for. it's just us going down to their level unless they are warrented. which as of yet i don't believe they are.
United States of Anonymou

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2008, 05:02:34 PM »

Oncebitten, it isnt ilegal. They are obiding within the laws and sending us trespass notices (how many have there been in nz so far now??) so why not return the favour. As you said oncebitten, lets beat them at the game we have been entitled to - the game of legality. Theres a reason why these laws are here.... lets freaking DO it.

Why hasnt someone taken them to court yet? The crimes are out there, hell we know they\'ve done it, well lets kick some ass (and get off our asses off the computer) and into the court room. Scientology have had a free run so far, and they are hungry for money, but instread lets serve them on a plate some epic portions of PROSECUTIONS. You are aware that the police dont need to file these... ordinary cititzens can bring a criminal matter as well......

Trespass laws are a legal, free, and easy way to turn the tables.
anonyrat

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 10:05:47 PM »

Hai United States of Anonymou! Welcome to the board :)

They are obiding within the laws and sending us trespass notices (how many have there been in nz so far now??) so why not return the favour.
 As you said oncebitten, lets beat them at the game we have been entitled to - the game of legality. Theres a reason why these laws are here.... lets freaking DO it.

The laws are there to protect people who are afraid of physical violence or harrassment, not to one-up someone you don't like. It begins to cross the boundary into the frivoulous use of legal tools the CoS is so found of otherwise.

Why hasnt someone taken them to court yet?

Because we have no PROOF of any crimes. If YOU do, follow your own advice and use it! Go go go!

Uh, because otherwise a trespass notice is useless.
Eugene
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2008, 01:04:49 AM »

Single digit post guys: kindly lurk moar. We're not CoS. This is srsbsns. This is not a battle against any individual member of the cult. This is a war against the cult itself.

The victims within the cult are just that: victims. They think they're saving the world; they think they're defending a perfectly good organisation. Let's not victimise them anymore. They have freedom to believe in whatever they wish, so long as they're not harming anybody. Unfortunately the cult is harming people. People, like Mike Ferriss, haven't personally destroyed anybody's lives, that I know of, they have however been a catalyst for the cult to do that.

Sending trespass notices won't stop anybody from sending PIs in their place if they really wanted to follow us around. It's a pretty pointless exercise.
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2008, 08:14:34 AM »

However the ferritt has crossed the line methinks and needs sorting out.  Of course he was acting on orders but that didn't make his intimidation any less harmful.

Of course we don't play games with scio.  That makes our stand less effective. 

As an aside - remember those 2 girls doing the interviews in Auckland when I was there?  Well there were 2 guise in a very red car outside one their houses for a full day and "looking" at them coming and going.  Just when she was getting the doco ready for viewing.  I advised them to call the police if it ever happens again.  They didn't this time because they didn't want to believe it could have been mickey playing tricks.

No one is paranoid but mickey is playing rougher these days.  Was it cvanon who said he had a mask on?  Well we need to remove his mask and make him see what he is doing and get back to the guy he was before scio.

Any ideas?

Let mickey and scio bowl the balls - we just hit sixes off them for the time being.  Everything we do is in response to their criminal behavior and activity.

As soon as we stoop to their level we have become them!

Just my thoughts
Martin
Will Smith

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2008, 09:36:36 PM »

two wrongs dont make a right
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: