Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Why are things different here?  (Read 2043 times)
Jack Parsons

« on: July 24, 2008, 06:41:15 PM »

In every other country in the world, when they see Anon coming, the Scilons run into the org, bar the dors, draw the curtains, get a dog, etc, etc.

In New Zealand, the President of the Church his own ugly self comes out onto the street to bullbait us, even flying 2 hours away to do so.

What is different about New Zealand, and in what way might it be significant?
Lenny
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 07:36:51 PM »

Jedi outnumber them 200:1?

PM me if you have a question
anonyrat

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 07:49:06 PM »

Hmm,

• They've got nothing better to do
  • They've either already survived OT3, or they know they'll never get the cash to go overseas and do it. Maybe this way they'll hear it for free!
  • Beats another Saturday sitting around at the org vainly hoping for customers
  • Mike Ferriss really enjoys talking to strangers about masturbation
  • Scientology is so unknown in this country it's nice to get out and meet people who've heard of it, even if they are all evil SPs
  • It's a great opportunity to practice shattering and confronting suppression
  • Anyway, all of the crimes NZ Anonymous has been accused of were either made up or committed by scientologists themselves. So it's not like they're risking danger
  • It also puts the stats up !! And god knows they need it...
  • Because COB said to!
  • Because Mikey said to!
  • It's their only chance for a moment of fame on youtube
  • Someone might take a flyer and buy some services! You never know!
  • Because if they don't, who will?

I think some of them genuinely do enjoy it, it makes them feel special to have their moment in the sun fighting True Evil in their Scientology Armour. Others are doing it because they've been told to and couldn't find a good excuse. Some (Nigey Gray, Mikey) really get their rocks off on bugging strangers in the street, since they're too cowardly to come talk to us here.

The New Zealand org is really so insignificant here, they're probably hoping they can 'prove themselves' to the big guys with their sterling SP-fighting ways.

Another way of looking at it is to ask why YOU protest and see if any of those reasons could apply to them. Some of them probably consider themselves good honourable people (just blind and ignorant ones).
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 08:41:08 PM »

Mostly we/you don't parade outside their org where to victims come and go.

Only the "tough" OT ones can come out to play.  If you were outside their org they would be inside making sure the punters don't find out what is going on.

The also want to see how to talk to people and how to hand out flyers!!  They want to learn from ANON.

I'll think of more later
Martin
Roberto
Editors

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 10:10:13 PM »

I think that Mikey just has a big ego and really believes that he can make a difference...can actually stop us protesting ...which is so sad, especially when you see him putting all those hours of training into action ....and failing so badly!!

He probably came to Chch to "train" the other Scifags who turned out as to how to intimidate us...given that they didn't turn up to do anything at the next protest, it was a waste of every scifags' time.  If he was showing them what to do, they didn't take it up very well, mostly because they were quite nice people in reality, and not particularly Scifaggy like Mikey.

And perhaps he was made to come out to enturbulate us by OSA!
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 10:43:05 PM »

They might come to see our costumes and admire our masks.
They might even want to eat some caek.
Perhaps they're interested in what types of cameras we've got, and if they are better than theirs
Maybe they're 'wog-sick' which is kind of like homesick, but they are sick from not being around wogs for so long
Maybe they're testing their OT powers on Anons, seeing if they can make their masks come off with their superpowers.  (It is in the OT levels that an EP is to believe that you can make a person's hat come off with your powers so why not a mask?) (EP being end Phenomena) (I've never actually seen it done, but you only have to believe that you can do it to be able to say you're OT whatever level it is)

I also think it's more personal too.  Mikey knows personally some of the Anons in Auckland, and he would still have that deep down desire to have them do steps A-E and come back on lines - just like Mike McAuliffe tried with me.  I mean, to manage to get an SP back on lines and have them pay out for their SP handling is pretty big kudos. 

DM prolly looks at the YouTube footage after each raid, and he's told Mikey he needs to be seen on it enturbulating Anons every month.  It doesn't matter what city he's in, as long as he's there.  If he's not seen, then it's off to SP hall for you Mikey.  The others just come out to keep him company and get their YouTube fame as Anonyrat suggested.

But  I don't know if it's any different here from other places really.  Looking on Enturb, it looks like they have it pretty much the same - the scilons even steal the signs and rip up their fliers in some places!  I agree with Roberto about Mikey coming all that way out here to train up the Chch clams to enturbulate us, but they just didn't bargain on getting 'handled' in the manner that they were, and we haven't seen them again. 
paneity

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 12:27:58 AM »

I think it's because of me; Nick and I.

Mike is a quietly (and sometimes not to quietly) controlling person. He wants control of this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: