Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What Mikeys bosses aren`t telling him  (Read 8741 times)
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« on: July 27, 2008, 02:29:01 PM »

The failwinds is brimming over with cancer causing blue asbestos.
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Asbestos_controversy_aboard_Scientology_ship_Freewinds

Search it on line for yourself Mikey.
Why haven`t you had a briefing on this.
Your bosses treat you like you are a moron.

Don`t be one.
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 02:40:53 PM »

David Miscavige - Scientology's Leader
Meet David Miscavige, Church of Scientology's leader.

What kind of a leader is David Miscavige?

Let's see, when I think of great leaders, I think the greatest of all lead by example. They are the first ones to risk it all, they ask nothing of their followers that they themselves wouldn't do. They lead from in front and are an example of all that is good in the group.

Nope! Leading by example is definitely not Miscavige's style. He demands long, long hours from all staff, with poor food, very poor pay, no rewards and no benefits for his workers. His staff sleeps in bunk beds or, very often they are forced to sleep under their desks. While he, himself, sets his own hours, has luxurious private quarters with servants, has the very best food and whiskey, $500.00 Egyptian cotton shirts and $3,000.00 suits, his own custom van, private cars, and a $20,000.00 custom motorcycle. He takes multiple vacations every year -- at no cost to himself! Staff pay is around $50.00 per week, if they are lucky (and they often are not so lucky), while Miscavige pulls in over $140,000.00 per year -- with no out of pocket expenses!

Nope! Miscavige is not that kind of leader. So what kind of leader is he?

Well, some very good leaders have lead by inspiration and charisma. These leaders inspire great things from their followers because they have a vision, a force of will, ideals that people just want to support and follow.

Nope! This is not Miscavige's style of leadership either. Actually, Miscavige has no vision he can admit to. His core vision is making money and controlling people, which he can't really admit to publicly. When Miscavige is "running things" in any one of his many offices, he has all the charisma of Attila the Hun. Oh, he can appear to be charming at his grandiose, fanciful events, but every phrase, every smile, every pause-for-applause is carefully scripted and is completely fake. No, charisma is not in Miscavige's skill set.

Nope! So far, we've discovered what kind of leader Miscavige is not. But what kind of leader is he? Let's look further:

Does he lead with courage? Some mighty fine leaders get by with great amounts of courage alone.

Nope, Miscavige is a coward. He is a bully. He beats people up because he knows they can't fight back. He browbeats people because they cannot answer. He struts around -- but only because he is surrounded by a retinue of muscle-boys and sycophants. No, Miscavige has never shown any courage.

Well, how about leading by taking responsibility? Some leaders take on huge amounts of responsibility and excite, in their followers, a desire for more responsibility themselves.

Oh lord, definitely not! Miscavige comes up with these "bright" ideas for things, slams his idea through and then takes absolutely no responsibility for the inevitable disaster that follows. Miscavige's "bright" ideas always cause failure and inevitably result in things getting much, much worse. But whatever happens, it is never his fault! He's never responsible for the disasters directly caused by his plans! He blames anyone and everyone else, and metes out punishment by the truckload -- usually by sending his targets to the church's private prison camp. But no matter how many people Miscavige blames for his failures, he keeps failing.

So how does David Miscavige lead the Church of Scientology? He uses these:

The rest of the article here...
http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com/
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 03:21:58 PM »

"he has all the charisma of Attila the Hun."

now that's an insult to poor Attila!!
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 10:06:14 AM »

Mikey,

Here is a list of known people David Miscavige has
ordered to divorce.

Why aren`t you advised of this ?
Do you not have a right to know that
your leader is the worst offender when
you try to PR your way out of the "scientology
breaks up families" PR flap.

You know some of the people on this list.

Here is a taste,
3. David Miscavige forced his own parents to divorce.

http://carolineletkeman.org/sp/index.php?Itemid=240&id=1480&option=com_content&task=view

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 10:12:32 AM »

And more...

Your Scientology magazines are doctored.
How the fuck does a man with "no head"
show up at an event???????

http://www.lermanet.com/PhotoLIES.htm

Mikey you are being taken for a fool.
Do your own research !!!

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 10:21:49 AM »

While you were working DM
has been out slacking off !!!

With his new perm.

http://glosslip.com/2008/07/26/david-miscavige-tom-cruise-bff-and-ever-and-ever/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 03:53:03 PM »

And why is DM hanging out with Kiwi girl Laurese Henley-Smith.

Becky Miscavige has been sent to
watch over the secret (to scientologists) archives
vault in New Mexico.

You`ll also see Miscavige ordered Laurese`s
husband to divorce her.

What`s going on here mikey ???

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/pictures/20080721/tom%20cruise%20katie%20holmes%20Laguna%20Seca%20Moto%20GP%20july%2020/big_11.html
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 01:44:47 AM »

Who really owns scientology ?
Why is only one of them a Scientology staff member.
And why is it`s highest echelon of power a P.O BOX ?

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/veritas/index.htm

Come on Mikey....
You know you never get any auditing.
You won`t get sec checked for reading this.
Time is running out.

"Look. Don`t listen."  LRH.
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2008, 02:05:49 AM »

Photo copies of the Coroners report on the Death of
L Ron Hubbard.
These are publicly available documents.
Anyone can go into the Sheriff`s Office in
San Luis Obispo and view them.

These must be forgeries. Right Mikey ?
But these have been on line
for years. The most litigious cult in the world
hasn`t sued the website owner.

The problem is of course that the police report
is based in part on testimony by top level scientologists.

What these documents show is that L Ron Hubbard was
not a god, but a human being. And not a particularly hygienic one.
http://www.xenu.net/archive/hubbardcoroner/

These documents make Miscavige`s announcement of
Hubbard`s death look a bit like he was not telling the
whole truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aON8Mqk3X8Y

Come on Mikey.
Get your brainwashed head out of your arse.
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2008, 01:10:35 PM »

Hi Ididntcomeback,

Lot's of interesting reading here - thanks for pointing it all out.

But what is a poor chap (and chapess) to do?

I know for certain Mikey has no respect for Davey or Tom but what can he do about it?

He really thinks he will lose his eternity.

He is stuck between a rock and a hard place with no way out.  He thinks.

A trap entirely of his own making.

Plus I guess he enjoys the power of his own position.  No one told him the bigger you are the harder you fall.  Plus he's done all those really nasty things to others.  That's got to "stick" you doesn't it?

Sorry Mikey - you fucked up and you have nowhere to go.

Actually Mikey the solution is the front door!  How simple is that?

regards
Martin

OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2008, 01:23:21 PM »

I also want to thank IDCB for all his hard work posting this stuff.  It's incredible reading.  I left in 83, as you know, when things were getting quite dicey for the rank & file just trying to put in a day's work.  You never knew who was next.  It's like watching the Tudors - one minute you're the person everybody bows down to and the next you've lost your head.  In the blink of any eye.

So, I think Mikey's probably being watched very carefully atm, not by DM though, cos he's too busy hob-nobbing with celebs and stars, and spending all the hard-earned $$ made by the rank & file.

So, what's the answer, Mikey?  There's no problem with you believing in your precious eternity, your OTness and other super powers - why don't you get out and go FreeZone?  No one to answer to, you can audit to your heart's content, and not have to be looking over your shoulder at orders that come down the lines from above.

For me personally, you can believe what you like.  It's just all the other crap that goes with it that I would like to see ended for ever, as well as the RPF, SP Hall, and other unmentionables.

Underneath it all, we're probably all on the same side. 
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2008, 01:40:29 PM »

How much time do you get to do this, Mikey??

« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 01:45:12 PM by OnceBitten » Logged
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2008, 02:31:47 PM »

How come you get to upload photos?  I've been trying for ages but always get this

"Cannot access attachments upload path!"

It's not fair - I'm going to cry now!     

OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2008, 04:43:58 PM »

Hey Rocky this is what I do.  Now I'm no computer buff, but I seem to be able to work things out that work for me...(where have I heard that before .... what works for you works for you ....?).

The computer nerds that run this site will probably piss themselves laughing, but THIS WORKS everytime!!

1.  If it's a pic on the net right click on the picture .  Click on save target as...  Check that you are saving a jpeg or a bmp.  If it says html doc, then it's not the pic, and you'll be saving the whole web page!  It means you can't save the pic, like the pic is blocked from being saved.

2.  If it lets you, save the pic in a folder.  (Rocky's Pix of Clams for example)

3.  Go to photobucket.com

4.  Enrol there

5.  Upload the pic from your folder into photobucket

6. After it has uploaded to the photobucket site, copy the direct link of the pic.  There are a few options to choose from, but just highlight and copy the one that says: direct link

7.  Do your post in nzraid, and insert the copied direct link doodaa onto the post.  Magically the picture will appear.

This is what I do.  As I said, I'm no computer wizz but this is the only way I can get them on the post.  I get that cannot upload message too.  You can stop crying now.  kiss you better.

anonyrat

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2008, 05:31:31 PM »

Sounds about right Once. :)

You can also copy the image location and copypasta the url so: Some sites won't like you hotlinking like that, but saves downloading then uploading.

I think attachments might be disabled, haven't checked. There's a size limit of 450KB, could also be that the file is too big?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: