Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bomb Threats  (Read 3884 times)
AnonymousSupport
Regulars

« on: March 16, 2008, 11:43:44 AM »

What the hell's up with this   ??? ???.
 http://www.stuff.co.nz/sundaystartimes/4441382a6442.html

I've put up a vid. Your comments thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34iEic-6gdc

cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 12:19:24 PM »

Just watched the vid.  It was great.

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
AnonymousSupport
Regulars

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 12:30:52 PM »

Just watched the vid.  It was great.

Thanks, I can't see them printing that.

gamma ray
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 12:36:17 PM »

yea cool man.
anonyrat

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 02:19:52 PM »

Okay, so the bomb threat stuff really sucks, but this bit is win:

New Zealand activists have for the past two weeks been posting messages on an anti-Scientology site, Enturbulation.org, discussing ways of exposing the local church's involvement in a controversial drug rehabilitation programme called Narconon.
[/b]

We got Narconon into the papers! And Tony Wall called it controversial! And said that the NZ CoS was involved in it! It's awesome to see this in print, and it's all because of US! Our research is starting to pay off - we're New Zealand activists now people! Go team Anon! :D We should start to get a lot of NZers checking out Enturbulation and maybe this place in the next few days, so be nice to the noobs and don't go randomly accusing them of being plants.  :P

Ane he ends the article on a positive note:

A New Zealander involved with Anonymous said the movement, which had no leaders, was peaceful, and any threats were from individuals whose actions were not endorsed.

Nice job, whoever talked to him about it. I'm hoping that he'll decide to investigate Narconon and write another big article on it and the CoS in NZ. Write letters to the Sunday Star Times to encourage them to dig further and tell them how awesome our completely peaceful protests were! :D (and btw I was there)
cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 03:47:16 PM »

I want to send the following to the police.  Comments, everyone?

I would just like to take a moment to thank you for your common sense during yesterday's protest in front of the Scientology buiding in Panmure.  We are all extremely sorry that they wasted the time of four police cars (presumably eight officers).  Our protests are peaceful; we do not threaten with bomb threats or anything else.  We were, however, followed onto the train back to the Britomart by two representatives of Scientology who took photos of us unmasked.  What they plan on doing with these photos is anyone's guess, so we are not making any complaint at this time.  One of the young ladies with us had her mask lifted, and the person spat in her face, but ran off before anything could be done about it (this was in the cbd).  We are not the aggressors, and I think the police saw/knew that.  Anyway, thank you.

Just to let you know, another protest is planned for 12 April.  Of course, it will again be peaceful, not blocking sidewalks, etc.  We are making sure everything we do is legal before we do it.  There will probably be about the same number of people.  If there are ever any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me.  I am not a spokesperson, as we have none, but I will see that any concerns the police have are addressed.

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
AnonymousSupport
Regulars

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 09:38:59 PM »

I want to send the following to the police.  Comments, everyone?

I would just like to take a moment to thank you for your common sense during yesterday's protest in front of the Scientology buiding in Panmure.  We are all extremely sorry that they wasted the time of four police cars (presumably eight officers).  Our protests are peaceful; we do not threaten with bomb threats or anything else.  We were, however, followed onto the train back to the Britomart by two representatives of Scientology who took photos of us unmasked.  What they plan on doing with these photos is anyone's guess, so we are not making any complaint at this time.  One of the young ladies with us had her mask lifted, and the person spat in her face, but ran off before anything could be done about it (this was in the cbd).  We are not the aggressors, and I think the police saw/knew that.  Anyway, thank you.

Just to let you know, another protest is planned for 12 April.  Of course, it will again be peaceful, not blocking sidewalks, etc.  We are making sure everything we do is legal before we do it.  There will probably be about the same number of people.  If there are ever any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me.  I am not a spokesperson, as we have none, but I will see that any concerns the police have are addressed.

Sounds good but I'm sure they'll be called again for the 12th.

I'll start tomorrow on a video for the 12th, I take it it's still called Operation re-connect?
I can't get into enturbulation now to double check but I did see a thread on it today and vids have already started.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFohL9QBkBM

AnonKiwi
Regulars

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 11:30:11 PM »

Awesome work folks.

Tony is on our side, so no one try and spam the guy. Did anyone listen in on the conversation he had with some anon at Britomart?

The bomb threat stuff is newsworthy, so I don't blame him for mentioning it at all. That no bombs have ever gone off and the fact that the threats aren't endorsed really speak for themselves (and the readers will get this).
AnonymousSupport
Regulars

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 06:58:40 PM »

Awesome work folks.

Tony is on our side, so no one try and spam the guy. Did anyone listen in on the conversation he had with some anon at Britomart?

The bomb threat stuff is newsworthy, so I don't blame him for mentioning it at all. That no bombs have ever gone off and the fact that the threats aren't endorsed really speak for themselves (and the readers will get this).

Good stuff, should I leave the vid up or take it off??

AnonKiwi
Regulars

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 07:38:12 PM »

Er, why would you take the vid down? I'm not sure I follow you.
AnonymousSupport
Regulars

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 08:50:46 PM »

Er, why would you take the vid down? I'm not sure I follow you.

All good, just making sure anon is still agrees with it.

Will Smith

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2008, 04:59:42 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: