Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "Scientology is just here to help"  (Read 3312 times)
rockyslammer
Editors

« on: July 28, 2008, 08:49:06 AM »

This was said to Eugene by our friend Mikey.

Let's examine this to see what he means.

scientologists, by and large, DO think they are here to help, that's true.  But then the Nazis thought they were "helping" when they murdered 6 million.  They actually thought they were helping their race and country.

So "help" does not always mean helping "you".

scientology's answer to the mentally ill or disabled is the euthanize them - this "helps" them because they will be reborn in a new  healthy body - they think.

I would be also euthanized because I am a real SP in every sense of their word.  But that is "help" also because I too will be reborn into a new born body and I could then be given more indoctrination from birth.

If anyone can't be indoctrinated they will be killed for the process to start over.

If anyone thinks I am wrong - it is ALL written in lrh policy.  Not quite so bluntly as I have written but it is there AND it would happen.

What we have here is a 2008 Nazi group in mentality and purpose.

Make absolutely no mistake - if this group gets anywhere near power there WILL be another Holocaust.

scientologists think very lowly about life as we know it.  They are sacrificing themselves on the alter of scientology for the good of mankind.  What does it matter they sacrifice one lifetime - they are on the way to becoming immortal.  So they think!

A lot of people opposed the Nazis just we opposes scientology - but they lost.  We must make sure we don't.  Thank the Lord that they don't have a proper leader and orater.

Just a few thoughts for a bright Monday morning after the storm of the weekend.
Martin

Roberto
Editors

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 09:00:04 PM »

A lot of people opposed the Nazis just we opposes scientology - but they lost.  We must make sure we don't.  Thank the Lord that they don't have a proper leader and orater.

Well, like all dictators, eventually, Hitler and his ideology failed.  Sure, it was an actual war, but even if there had not been a war, eventually, Hitler would have failed.  In the long term, the will of individuals to be free overcomes oppression - we saw it in Romania, we saw it in Berlin, we will see it in China in our lifetimes (we are witnessing its genesis now), and we will see it in places like Zimbabwe and even Iraq and Iran as well. 

Tyrants only last as long as people are prepared to be scared.  Anonymous has made it possible for those who were strong enough to leave scientology to start to overcome their residual fear.  Gradually, but at an accelerating pace, their lack of fear emboldens those who are weaker at this time, and then those who cower within scientology start to see the lack of fear on the outsaide and desire it for themselves, and this lack of fear makes those who the tyrants start to doubt their invincibility...and the wall comes a tumbling down!

We are seeing the Scientology wall beginning to crumble...it was only held up by fear!
Lenny
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 04:28:23 PM »

Hitler had a kdr of 6000000:1  that's HAX

PM me if you have a question
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 11:22:16 PM »

Actually, I think that in the beginning people do go into something like scn thinking that it has the answers to the meaning of life, and lots of other questions.  It also attracts people who want to help, and there are plenty of those around.  Probably some of those volunteer canaries actually think they are helping.

The rot sets in when people realise that it isn't all it's cracked up to be.  When the doubts set in, you think it's you - something YOU are doing wrong, when all along it's because it is actually crap that you are expected to believe.  Yes, fear does have something to do with it, but in the beginning you actually have hope and you think this is it.  This is what I was looking for.

For me, I think seeing the guys at the top having everything money could buy and me working 12 hours a day for no pay,  that's when the rot set in.  DM is doing himself no favours hob-nobbing with the likes of Cruise etc while some poor sucker like our Mikey boy goes and does his dirty work for him by coming down to Chch for the purpose of enturbulating and writing sneaky letters.   

Mikey - Don't you ever feel like saying, 'Do it yourself!' ?
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 03:59:46 PM »

Probably Mikey is enjoying his own power trip.  Big fish, minute pond!

Come the day he will say he had "orders".  You don't have to enjoy it quite as much do you Mikey?

Martin
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 08:13:48 PM »

For anyone thinking I am alarmist please read hubbard's owns words.

?There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down
on the Tone Scale, neither one of which has anything to do with
reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their
acts.  The first is to raise them on the Tone Scale by unenturbulating
some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes.  The
other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow.?
[Science of Survival. p. 183]
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 08:15:17 PM »

AND

?Where you spot a sudden cessation of auditing, the barring of a
person from auditing or a refusal to audit, you can be certain that
the person responsible for this cessation of auditing or the refusal
to permit or encourage it has a selfish profit to make or is hiding
something. A person like this is such a menace to himself and to
others around him that auditing is much too good for him; he should be
shot.?
[Science. p. 174]
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 08:16:48 PM »

AND

?The sudden and abrupt deletion of all individuals occupying the lower
bands of the Tone Scale from the social order would result in an
almost instant rise in the cultural tone and would interrupt the
dwindling spiral into which any society may have entered.  It is not
necessary to produce a world of Clears in order to have a reasonable
and worthwhile social order.  It is only necessary to delete those
individuals who range from 2.0 down, either by processing them enough
to get their tone level above the 2.0 line? or simply quarantining
them from society.  A Venezuelan dictator once decided to stop
leprosy.  He saw that most lepers in his country were also beggars.
By the simple expedient of collecting and destroying all the beggars
in Venezuela, and end was put to leprosy in that country.?
[Science. pp. 183-184]
cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2008, 09:40:47 PM »

The letter from Leah Remini to her scifag friends just reeks of the desparation brought about by being on the edge of being dropped in levels or being punished.  This is old, but here is the link.  http://gawker.com/5002592/leah-reminis-crazy-scientology-email

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2008, 08:56:26 AM »

Her trap was of her own making.  She could leave at any time.  Imagine if scientology became a real power and you had nowhere else to go!

These people would kill each and every one of us if we didn't succumb to their indoctrination.  ALL the disabled and mentally ill would be killed and just anyone one davey didn't like.  Or the local ethics officer.  Or Mikey here in NZ.

Imagine that? - I'd rather not though.

Anons are doing a really great service to the whole of mankind - I salute you.  Sincerely

Martin
AnonKiwi
Regulars

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2008, 09:39:07 PM »

Hitler had a kdr of 6000000:1  that's HAX

That's so wrong, but so funny :)
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2008, 02:51:46 PM »

could you translate??
AnonKiwi
Regulars

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2008, 01:43:34 AM »

It's a joke based on first-person-shooter multiplayer gaming and the community around it.

When you're playing Doom (in the old days), or one of the many action/combat games online you get 'stats' (statistics) like how many kills you've made and how many deaths. Counterstrike is a game typical of the genre, and your KD ratio (ratio of kills you make to deaths you suffer) could be considered a marker of skill.

If your KD ratio is 10:1 then you kill 10 players for every time you are killed.

The "HAX" refers to 'hacking'. some players of FPSs are accused of hacking the software if they get too high a KD ratio or if they get nothing but headshots, for example. Thus, hitlers 6 million to 1 KDR (he killed 6m jews and others and only died once) could be considered hacking the game ;)

It's in really poor taste, as only the best jokes are haha.
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2008, 03:02:17 PM »

why thankyou kindly sir - for the explanation
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: