Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What I have been trying to say to Mikey for a day or two  (Read 5153 times)
Nick4291
Cowman!
Regulars

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2008, 07:34:49 PM »

Speculation is not what we want though, speculation is unfounded accusations, which is not what Anon is about. we are about fact. and the facts of scientology is what needs to come out here. not the unfounded acusations on DM. yes that may have happened to his wife because of the pregnancy, but it's not our place to then say "HE'S CHEATING ON HIS WIFE BASED ONA PICTURE WITH SHOWS HIM NEXT TO A WOMEN!" that is unfounded and unwarrented.
Eugene
Global Moderator

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2008, 07:48:56 PM »

Speculation is not what we want though, speculation is unfounded accusations, which is not what Anon is about. we are about fact. and the facts of scientology is what needs to come out here. not the unfounded acusations on DM. yes that may have happened to his wife because of the pregnancy, but it's not our place to then say "HE'S CHEATING ON HIS WIFE BASED ONA PICTURE WITH SHOWS HIM NEXT TO A WOMEN!" that is unfounded and unwarrented.

QFT
Roberto
Editors

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2008, 09:22:41 PM »

Facts are good...but speculation has it's place.  Speculation can lead to questioning that has not taken place before.  Speculation of one person can confirm the relevance of someone else's thoughts.  Speculation is appropriate in the face of so many lies and secrets.

rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2008, 11:04:52 AM »

Wrong!

Speculation is NOT unfounded accusation!!

If you are going to criticize (not a problem) it's your responsibility to know what you are talking about!  Sorry Nick but you are talking nonsense.

We all speculate - every day of our lives.  Some people do it for a living.  Speculation is (usually) based on knowledge of the subject.  If it isn't then it is just simply blind guessing. Also you are NOT reading my posts intelligently.  I have never accused him of actually cheating on his wife and you know it.  You are deliberately changing what I have said.

Is your name really Nick?  Maybe its Mike?  If your aren't then you are trying to do his job.

Besides who are you to say what Anons are about?  I always thought they were an anonymous group of freethinking individuals who can make up their own mind what is valid or not.

I have no intention of stopping what I do or say.  DM would have you all euthanased if he could - have no doubt about that. Handing out leaflets and affecting his income is making him mad.  Not too mad as he already has a few million in the bank!  (Yes, more speculation)

Anons here can think for themselves - but I actually am talking to current scios who don't know the facts.  Give em the facts and a teensy weensy bit of speculation just for fun!

Nick - when you become the leader of anon I will then accept that you talk for all of them.  Until then we will continue with this game of semantics. 

regards
Martin

Nick4291
Cowman!
Regulars

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2008, 04:09:35 PM »

well first off anon has no leader. so i will never be the leader.

i think debate is good. i'm merely saying these personal attacks and speculation on his personal life might not be what is needed. but i'm not going to stop you posting them, and i am not going to rage at you for it.

well if you have an questions about me being a spai you are welcome to send them to mikey@nzraid.info =P
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 04:13:30 PM by Nick4291 » Logged
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2008, 04:53:41 PM »

Thank you - we will agree to disagree.  I can live with that.

With regard to Mikey's email address - I have his personal one.  We mailed each other for a long time after I did 60 Minutes and then he started phoning me.

Don't forget what I do and say is over my own real name and with my face showing.  I am not anonymous and if I said anything slanderous/libelous/defaming Mikey would be knocking at my door with his little lawyer.  Think about that for a second.

My conversation here is mostly to the scio lurkers including Mikey.  He is better informed than most but he is still a mushroom - kept in the dark and fed full of shit!

Whereas scios won't listen to you because you are beneath them (yes they are arrogant) they might listen to me as I've been there and done that.  From the manner of my communication they know I know things.  EVERY scio has disquiet and I make it my duty (yes duty) to give them as much data as possible so they can make their own conclusions.

Some ARE on the verge of quitting scio land and I want to be here for them if I can.

PM me guys and gals.

regards
Martin 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: