Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Okay, everybody, let's try something new.  (Read 1729 times)
Eugene
Global Moderator

« on: July 15, 2008, 03:43:37 PM »

I think we can learn a thing or two from our friends over the ditch.

Sydney will be having two 'operations' this month. The unified raid was scrapped for multiple mini-raids on the 12th to try and recruit for the 26th of this month where it will be then that they're going to have their big protest.

http://www.zshare.net/image/14865009eab1c8f7/

I think this idea is a breathe of fresh air. Not only because of fliering to gain support for an upcoming protest but because they also change their location of protests every month, I think. Where do we think would be a new suitable place in our cities to have protests?
Roberto
Editors

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 08:36:47 PM »

That was good for Australia which has a big enough exposure to Scientology to have the numbers of ex-Scis and associated people affected by the cult to make it worthwhile.

In Christchurch, Wellington, even Auckland, the numbers of ex-scis and associated are just too small to do this.

The most effective strategy for us, I believe, is to:

• Inform the public about the illegal activities of Scientology
  • Inform the public about the mind-control techniques of Scientology
  • Associate the protest with Anonymous so that, where there is awareness of Anonymous, kudos is gained
  • Where there is no awareness of Anonymous, creating it.

In that way, the effectiveness of overseas action by Anonymous groups is enhanced and, although small, we extend the tendrils of anti-scientology knowledge and thereby make it harder for Scientology to find suitable victims.  Without a big enough influx of new blood and the money that it brings, the cult will implode, starting with David Miscaviage, who will try to protect his self-interest by taking off with as much money as he can.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: