Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Just in from a reliable source  (Read 5448 times)
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« on: August 11, 2008, 11:34:37 AM »

From Sydney.

" Apparently, and this is breaking news; the org had a closed door briefing to raise $ to fight ANONs. They claim it is run in NSW by a uni prof.that's all I know. This happened in the last couple of days."

This is from someone inside who has just recently realized Scio is a fraud.
But thankfully has kept it to themselves.
I realize this is not local news.
However Scio outposts implement orders from up lines.
The strategy is the same regardless of the location.

More to come.

PS. Isaak Hayes died yesterday. After years of being "Shaft"ed by the cult.
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 01:10:51 PM »

More and more are realizing the fraud.  that's why we keep up the stream of data to those inside.

Thanks  ididntcome back

regards
Martin
Eugene
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 01:56:19 PM »

What are they gonna do with that money they're raising? They'll probably keep raising it until people can't give anymore.

I bet you that that Professor just happens to study Psychiatry.
anonyrat

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 07:55:12 PM »

I'm confused, what exactly is happening in NSW if it's the Sydney org the leak is from..?

If we can get a bit moar detail would be worth giving Aussie anons a heads-up.
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 09:32:40 PM »

http://www.auinfo.com/new_south_wales_map.htm
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 10:13:54 PM »

Yeah, thanks ididn'tcomeback. 

I love hearing about my old haunt.

Closed door briefing aye!  lol.

I wonder if they had set aside a chair for lrh & mary-sue at this meeting, or do they set aside a chair for DM now?  I've lost touch.  Fill me in someone if you can.

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2008, 12:44:26 AM »

You are welcome once.
I`ve asked this ex if I can relay his/her
info to Sydney anons.
He/she is not anon ...yet.
I`ll post more relevant stuff as it arrives.

This is a recent Sydney newsletter.
You should recognize some of the names;

------------------------------------------------------------------
" Your donation is supporting the greatest hope that man has ever had and the churches and people vital to its survival and increase.

Your donation does what it takes to get the job done.

Thank you."- LRH

The auditor, 1970 What your donations buy

Past, preset and future was the theme for the last ideal Org event.

Held on a beautiful Sunday afternoon, public came out to find out the history of Scientology since late 1959. The coach driver toured us through the time track with our tour guides, Ken Klaebe, Peter Shead and Saul Hilderbrand. We were told stories of how Sydney Org started with a less than handful of people and their adventures and victories to establish and keep Scientology here.

We toured through 8 prior sites ? some of which you may have seen, walked or driven past a few dozen times. We were then brought up to speed with the current site at Castlereagh St. (Did you know that we celebrate its 100 anniversary this year!). Executive Director, Caroline Collen then led us into the future for Scientology in Sydney, the Ideal Org and its exciting plans.

We have a deadline to raise all funds in the next 13 weeks, so public young and old donated for the future Ideal Org and raised $60,000 in 15 minutes!

If you want to know how they did that ? well come to one of our events and find out! Don't miss out on the fun and adventure of creating your Ideal Org!

WE ARE MAKING HISTORY NOW!

FOLLOWING ARE PRIOR LOCATIONS OF OUR ORG ?
SEE IF YOU RECOGNIZE ANY OF THEM

Come and get warmed up on this winters day by a hot bonfire, with hot jacket potatoes, mugs of hot chocolate, toasted marshmallows and fellow Ideal Org creators.

Get the latest update on what's happening with your Ideal Org.

NEXT IDEAL ORG EVENT

Friday 8thAugust ? 7pm at 82 Vore St. Silverwater --Lidoran Roofing
(cost $20pp children free.)

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

Founding Member With Honors
Lidoran Roofing (FitzGerald and Bamford Family)

Founding Member
Michael Watson & Michelle Wood, Princeton Property & Len & Caroline Collen

Humanitarian with Honors
Ron & Fay Pollard

Humanitarian
Mike & Jeanine Carter, Simon & Karen Neil, Trevor Eade & Jenny Maartens

Assunta Zaghet & Peter Fraser, Joe & Maria Kingi

Platinum Contributor

Cecile & Colston Vowles, Alltime Construction, Megaera & Steve Fagan, Mary Szental, Glen & Gaye Morrow

Diamond Contributor
Andre Kortbawi, Kim & Tina Van Wicken, Kuru Hunt, Churlya & Hubert Wurfel, Doug & Delia Atcheson,

Wayne Clarkson, Hilary & Peter Shead, Tarne & Julian Dirou, Michael & Maureen King, John & Georgina Drivas, Pat Jarvis, Andrew Wenborn,

Nigel & Mardi Cole, Judee O'Leary, Andrew & Julie Nott, Lindsay & Jenny Lane, Kim & Tim Fitzgerald, Ken Klaebe

Gold Contributor
Jay Fox, Ray, Chayenee & Joe Wills, Liz Mezentsef, Scott Jones & Kary Onisforou, Greg & Ruthie Bradley,

Trevor Rosenberg & Sharon Star, Saul Hildebrand, Steve & Ariel Spargo, Chris Von Dinklage, Mark Kingdon & Kim MacDonald, Sigitas Bernotas,

Denes Szerhahelyi, Maria Silva & Ian Greenslade, Lyndon Arthurson, Royce Dunn, Alan & Marsha Mason, Harley Kingdon, Stephanie Chung, Daniel Chermak, Jacob Hassarati, Rosy Lemon & Jeremy Williams, Adam Shekoush, Robin Sunol, Harry Crawford & Kim Cullen, Greg Elliot & Meridith Montgomery, Ray Streeter, Tracey Snodgrass, Juliette Ryland, Tony & Cathy Abboud, Pauline Mentcherian, Dick Lam

Silver Contributor
David & Beatrice Fong, Diane Deering, Gino Cuomo, Judy Wilson, Lynda & Willy Purtell, Steven Collen-Treagus & Sasha Hutcheon,

Paul MacMenigall, Sydney OT Committee, Malcolm & Vanessa Duus, Barbara Allsop, Shimmy & Kevin Harris, Kevin & Vickie Mackey,

Deborah & Norman Randall, Sue & Derek Hayward,Andrew & Maureen McDonald, Char & Tim Shipman, Brett Hansell & Maggie Sweeny, Colin Young

David & James Plaister, Michael Dempsey, Steve & Pauline Mazlagi, Diana Welbourn, Lindy Appleford, Jessica Brown, Sunil & Priti Salhotra,

Jennifer & Nick Costello, Jo Musemici, Carmine Brasile, Monique Wright, Natasha & Alexcy Tsaloliklin, Roy & Maggie Banks, Ian Kelaart, Michael Hart,

Michael Brown & Avital Alon, Kevin Brown, Chris Boler, Anna Holliday, Aniko Rosewood, Ben Clutton, Janice Pasley, Greg Williams & Jackie Duncan

Thank you to all those who have donated. And to the above, who stretched themselves that bit more to get on the Honour Roll which will be placed on a plaque in the new Ideal Org.

Put the future there. Make your donation today!

Contact the FBO, Paz Patel at Sydney Org on 9267 6772"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hail XENU !
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 02:04:01 AM »

Latest Australian skeptics magazine has a scientology
article.
Click here to read the pdf file.

http://www.xenu.net/news/20080722-AustSkeptMag.pdf

You guys do realize that if this had come out last year
Scientology would have sued their arses.

Anons are opening the floodgates.
Just give it time and see Scientology get flushed away.

Just as a PS.
David Miscavige has, for the first time, to my knowledge,
had to address a scientology event over the sounds of
Anonymous protesters and car horns honking in support.

This is CC Int in Hollywood.
August 9th.
He can`t but have heard the revelers (always wanted to
use that word) over the fence.  ENJOY !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS8M6Pd-UQA
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 08:14:09 AM »

How sad that Peter Shead is still in - we were very good friends once.  However he is the only name on that list I know.  What happened to all the other guys from the 60's I knew?  One wonders if they left or what.

As is evident once more DM is squeezing that last few drop of blood from his victims to buy him yet another building for his retirement fund.

DM has a millionaire lifestyle on the backs of his poor victims.  Only a couple of weeks ago he was hob nobbing with the Cruises in the pit lane of a major motorcycle sporting event.  How many of the punters get to do that?

Come on you scientologists!  Wake up!  Are you shareholders in the corporation that owns these buildings?  No?  Do you know who is?  No?

Time to think guys and gals.

Martin
AnonKiwi
Regulars

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2008, 01:39:36 AM »

How did they raise $60k in 15 minutes? GOSH I WONDER! I BETTER GO AND SEE THE THUMBSCREWS FOR MYSELF!

Lulzy press release. Would be good to see if we can put that source in contact with the anons.

Make sure the source is smart about not releasing info that might indicate it as a likely source. Careful now, etc.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: