Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Question for NZ Scientologists,with special questions for Mike  (Read 3045 times)
cvanony
Regulars

« on: August 17, 2008, 01:13:52 AM »

Hemet and FLAG staff have been contacting scis and exes here in NZ directly for the past couple of months, without going through the staff here.  You must know by now that I do not deal in speculation.  This is FACT.

I'm sure that must be disappointing for you.  I wonder why they are doing that.  Do they not trust that you will do it professionally?  Do they not trust that you will do it at all?  No faith in you at all?

If my boss (or priest, or spouse, or whatever) had such little respect for my competency, I would look elsewhere.  You can, too.

Mike, I lost a lot of respect for you with what you did to Once.  You were even cited by the police, so I know that you are aware that you made a mistake.  I lost even more respect for you when you followed ididn'tcomeback last month.

Why so quiet this month?  Was it the police or council rep warning you off?  Or did your spai tell you about something I and another were doing?  Or have you just gotten tired of following innocent people around and getting in their faces because DM told you to?  I hope that's it.  I really do.  I don't want to dislike you; I really don't.  BUT...trying to get my personal details from Council (for whatever ends) your words to OnceBitten, your harrassment of Ididn'tcomeback at the last raid; the fail fake trespass notices, the phone call to Whitedeth......whether you believe in God or Xenu or kharma....not good.

PS  Tell James I really like his art.  He is very talented and should do more with it.

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 09:34:31 AM »

Hey - they didn't contact ME!!  Now I'm really pissed off.

Mikey and staff have been "bypassed" and the situation "handled" as per flubbard policy.  They are in a condition of "DANGER"

A condition of Danger. This condition applies when an activity is in trouble. The formula is:
   1. Bypass (ignore the junior in charge of the activity and handle it personally).
   2. Handle the situation and any danger in it.
   3. Assign the area where it had to be handled a danger condition.
   4. Handle the personnel by ethics investigation.
   5. Reorganize the activity so that the situation will not repeat.
   6. Recommend any firm policy that will hereafter detect and/or prevent the condition from recurring.

Isn't it fantastic that we don't have to play these silly games?

regards
Martin
cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 02:07:57 PM »

Aha!  Thanks for the clarification, Rocky.

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 06:58:04 PM »

My pleasure.

I'm a mine of totally useless information

regards
Martin
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 10:10:30 PM »

I have a theory about the quiet scifags.  I think it actually is to do with the police and their video footage.  It concerns what actually went on in our June raid and what has been seen by the police.

You see there is a police camera aimed exactly on the area where we protest.  They can see who is coming and going and what goes on in the square 24/7, and the police have got back to me about the video footage taken in the square on the day the scifags came to enturbulate us. They can also see who arrives with whom.  I didn't know this until the police told me in the phone call about our July raid. 

They have been extremely helpful, and even popped over to make sure we were ok on Saturday, while I was there helping Roberto pack up.  The same police officer who helped us out in June came over and said hello.  Looked at our banner, chuckled and asked if everything was ok.  It certainly was nice knowing that there was a police camera trained on the area incase we needed verification of anything. 

Ferriss knows how he behaved in June, and he knows he let all scientologists down by his actions in the Square and the subsequent action he took in his attempts to fairgame.  Maybe he knows it was all captured on police video.  Well if he didn't, he does now. 
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 09:13:42 AM »

Well that made his arsehole crack a wallnut!

Mikey, Mikey - scientology was written in the 50's and early 60's.  What you could get away with then has no bearing on today.  The Internet, cameras, photography, TV blah blah have all moved on.  Scientology?  Stuck in the 50's with no hope of ever updating while el wrong's policy is followed verbatim.

Get a real life guys - you know the Earth isn't flat!!

regards
Martin
cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2008, 01:00:36 AM »

Rocky, that last post made me think perhaps they should "come up to present time".  LOL

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 05:54:38 PM »

I have to tell people something quite funny

Not so long ago I was contacted by Sydney Org asking me if I would C/S the Purification Rundown.  I said that I didn't believe that it worked so what good would that do, but was told that this was not important.

They wanted to run the purif in Christchurch and me to C/S it as I was a trained Purif C/S.

They even sent a person over to talk to me.

They couldn't understand that it mattered to me that I didn't think it worked.

They also wanted me to run the Happiness Rundown as I had been sent over to Los Angeles to learn how to run it on the pilot programme.  They wanted to get the Happiness Rundown into Christchurch, but I said the same thing.  I mean the HR is just the 10 commandments a la lrh.  Good grief!!  What's happening in Auckland that Sydney needs to ask ME a declared SP to do this?

Especially since according to them I was expelled!!!  Answer me that Mike Ferriss

rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2008, 08:43:40 PM »

Desperate times need desperate measures and that truly is a desperate measure!

Don't forget el wrong said that you declare someone an SP to KEEP them!!  All SP's will come grovelling sooner or later.  In my case - later - a long time later in fact never.

So go on Once - sign up again and see what mayhem you can cause.

regards
Martin

OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 08:59:01 PM »

Hee hee.  Imagine!

The mind boggles.

All those sweaty bodies sweating out their imagined drugs.  Did I tell you that someone decided that cheese was a drug and he had cheese flashbacks!  He had become a vegan so anything with any animal product was now considered a drug.  He had a lifetime of cheese to eradicate from his body.  When he had the flashbacks he mooed.  I kid you not. 

Wot a load of bloody crap!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: