Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Where are we at?  (Read 3275 times)
rockyslammer
Editors

« on: September 08, 2008, 10:27:47 PM »

OK - nzraid is down - did whitedeth pull the plug on it??   It's a pity you didn't get all the threads across.  However this blue is nice!!

Talk to us folks - where are we at?

regards
Martin
Macropiper

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 11:24:36 PM »

I figured someone was going to pull the plug on nzraid at some point. Seems we are here for now unless anyone disagrees.
Eugene
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 11:27:10 PM »

Hey SWiM, I don't have all the monies in the world, but if you need some help paying for the domain or hosting costs I can help a little.

Yeah, looks like WD pulled the plug. He didn't reply Anonyrat on chat, even though he's there. I'm glad you got the link because it would otherwise be very hard to contact you. =)
Darkstar

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 11:28:43 PM »

Yes, what has happened so far indicates that the server has been wiped rocky.

Swim and I are working on this site ... it should be stable by the weekend ;)

anonyrat

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2008, 11:29:34 PM »

We're hereeeeeee!

:DDD
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 08:26:29 AM »

Oh well - Mikey got to one of you - who's next?

That's probably a bit unfair.  Mikey knew WD from the past and he was an easy target.  I feel sorry for him - Mikey has obviously put him under a lot of pressure.

Anyway guis and guils - you now have first hand experience of how this game works.

It was great that you were good little boy scout and girl guides - you were prepared!

AND what great things happening in Germany - Anons rock - as well as OG!

There is no scilon who hasn't got severe doubts about their management and some ethics practices.  Not one - except newbies.  Even Mike has doubts.  Most convince themselves it will change or that they will change it from the inside.  Ha!  I have heard that for 50 years!!!!!!

Go anons - go og's - but beware pretty please.

regards
Martin

OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 08:41:53 AM »

Yes, beware everyone.  You never know who is going to buckle under the pressure and blurt out stuff you may have shared.

Mike will be patting himself on the back, but it's only the hard and fast and truest and most dedicated who actually can be Anons.  People will always drop off along the way, it's a type of natural selection.  Only the strongest will survive.

Whitedeth had his reasons and that's ok.  No one can hold it against him for wanting to protect himself and his family from the likes of Mike.  What Mike has done though, is effectively, once again exemplified everything he says his 'church' doesn't do!  Just like the letter he sent to Roberto's work.  And a beautiful example of fairgaming that was.

Thanks to everyone for keeping the site alive.  You guys rock!!

Love Once
anonyrat

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 08:32:23 PM »

That's probably a bit unfair.  Mikey knew WD from the past and he was an easy target.  I feel sorry for him - Mikey has obviously put him under a lot of pressure.

Ferris didn't know WD prior. I think you're thinking of someone else. WD did say Ferriss was fun to talk to and invited him to come on the irc channel after they talked the first time, so it can't have all been bad.

But what's done is done. The forums live on!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 09:04:22 PM by anonyrat » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: