Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Operation Re-connect  (Read 6334 times)
anonyrat

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2008, 09:30:22 PM »

Thanks for filling Anonaman in, Filter.

Everyone -

If you want to contact a moderator about objectionable content, you can click the "Report to moderator" link at the bottom of a post to flag it, or you can send a personal message about it to whitedeth, who is the NZRaid admin, or Will Smith, Lan, Filter or me (anonyrat), who are all forum moderators. This is a lot faster than making a post about it and hoping a moderator chances by.

If you have an issue with another member's posts or sig it may be more effective to send them a personal message. This avoids cluttering up the forum with off-topic stuff.

If you believe the issue deserves further discussion on the forum, take it to the off topic section please.
Will Smith

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2008, 06:29:58 AM »

Whiteys signature was worse.
Filter

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2008, 07:32:32 AM »

I thought it was hilarious
anonyrat

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2008, 05:07:44 PM »

The ED discussion has been split off and moved to the off-topic forum here: http://www.nzraid.info/index.php?topic=49.0

This thread is for discussion of Operation Re-connection. Keep any other off-topic stuff in the off-topic forum.

Stay on target, guys.

There's a few suggestions for Reconnection in the Wgtn 12th April post; balloons anyone?
cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2008, 11:17:33 AM »

Thank you for replying to that, filter (& everyone else!).  I didn't see the earlier post until just now.  I thought most everyone knew about the random exploding van by now.  That's how I came up with my username on enturb.  C VAN onymous.  I just keep shortening it, lol.

Anyway, thanks again, filter.

And...not too sure about balloons in Auckland, maybe at Panmure.  This raid is supposed to be less party atmosphere than the last one.  Balloons at Panmure would be good, though.  If we have the names of people who have been disconnected, we could write them on the balloons, too.

Another idea:  I'll get some blank nametags & people can fill them in with either "anonymous" or the name of a person who is dead because of Scientology.  Would people wear these?

« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 05:27:09 PM by cvanony » Logged

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
AnonymousSupport
Regulars

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2008, 08:50:52 PM »

Ok Anons, you're way off the topic.

Anyway, time and locations.

Most of the words supplied by Filter and thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IwgZHaaRY0
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 08:53:14 PM by AnonymousSupport » Logged

Kelz
Global Moderator

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2008, 09:09:58 AM »

CHCH: Meet in the Square at 11am, march starts at 11.30am.

Alrighty then, I'll see you there. :P
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: