Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Will Smith meets with Anonymous !!!  (Read 1490 times)
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« on: September 14, 2008, 11:01:43 AM »

Calabasas, CA. - On this past Monday September 8th, actor Will Smith met with members of Anonymous outside of New Village Leadership Academy, the private school he founded with his wife Jada Pinkett-Smith.

"I am not a Scientologist," Smith told Anonymous in response to concerns that his new school would be used as an indoctrination tool for the Church of Scientology.

Smith's alleged involvement in Scientology was fueled by his public friendship with actor Tom Cruise and the couple's large donations to Scientology-based charities such as the Hollywood Education and Literacy Project.

Smith has refuted any claims of participation in either Auditing or Purification, both critical components of Scientology.

According to Anonymous, Smith went on to explain that, while he has witnessed impressive results from Study Tech within his own family, he will not allow his school to be used as a conduit or tool for Scientology.

"If Scientologists or anybody tells me how to run my school, I'll just do this," he laughed, making an elbowing gesture. The actor began using the Study Tech methods for home schooling his children and has worked with faculty members to adapt those methods for use at NVLA.

Anonymous claims that the schools which use Study Tech curriculum must pay licensing fees to the Church of Scientology.

"This revenue stream is one of the many sources of income which the Church of Scientlogy uses for such tactics as invoking frivolous lawsuits and hiring private
investigators to intimidate critics", one member explained. "It is much like buying blood diamonds."

While unable to definitively say that NVLA is making no payments to Scientology, Smith did promise to research and verify the information. He then explained that he does not wish to pay a licensing fee to anyone because of his desire to maintain complete control over the teaching methods used at NVLA, an option not typically offered to licensees of Scientology "technology".

Anonymous members point to an evaluation of Study Tech done by Carnegie
Mellon professor Dr. David S. Touretzky, which concluded that the allegedly non-secular Study Tech cites the same religious works otherwise used within the organization but with the word "Scientology" systematically removed.

"There is no reputable educator anywhere who endorses [study technology]," said Touretzky, a vocal critic of Scientology. "What happens is that children are inculcated with Scientology jargon and are led to regard L.R. Hubbard as an authority figure. They are laying the groundwork for later bringing people into
Scientology."

Anonymous provided Smith with information about forced labor camps (RPF),
Disconnection and Fair Game, as well as founder Hubbard's less than spotless background which has since been whitewashed by Scientology, along
with links to informational sites such as link and link.

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1430590.php/Will_Smith_I_am_not_a_Scientologist
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 09:11:00 PM »

FOX NEWS

This column was the first to report that Will Smith donated money to the Church of Scientology?s LEAP program in 2006.

Then came lots of talk: Will and Jada hanging out with Tom Cruise, super Scientologist, didn?t help. The Smith kids were also getting home-schooled, which put them in line with Cruise, John Travolta and others.

This year, news broke that Will had funded a school in suburban Los Angeles that used one of Scientology?s study programs. It seemed like Will and Jada were making a statement. But they didn?t actually make a statement.

Monday night, I ran into Mr. and Mrs. Smith at the premiere of ?Lakeview Terrace,? which Will has produced with partner James Lassiter. Jada was there, too. And here?s the thing about Will and Jada: they are immensely likable. They are incredibly gracious. Even when Will?s overzealous security guard, the size of the Cleopatra column, attempted to block and neutralize me, Smith intervened quickly.
I told him I?d heard he?d given a press conference to the group called Anonymous, which protests Scientology.

?Not exactly a press conference, but I did talk to them,? he said. Mind you, Will had just gone to the buffet and was carrying a plate of food. This was up at the swanky new Empire Hotel rooftop following the premiere of ?Lakeview,? which stars Samuel L. Jackson and Kerry Washington.

So, what?s the story? Is Will a Scientologist? ?I am not,? he told me. The school is using one of Scientology's teaching tools, but Will said, ?You can take different parts of things you like and put them all together.?

This is similar to what he told the Anonymous people (who remain, I presume, unknown). In their recent press release, the group said, "We appreciate Will's interest in our efforts and his openness in speaking with us directly. It shows his concern both as a parent and educator.

"Anonymous is hopeful that NVLA will take the great strides necessary to correct for the deficiencies in Scientology's Study Tech, or abandon them altogether. We will be keeping an eye on the situation to make sure that NVLA lives up to the goals Will Smith has for it, which include keeping the Church of Scientology out of the classrooms."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,423124,00.html

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 05:39:57 PM »

Will Smith Gifts Scientology With Big $$$$$$!!

Although he denies being a member, most people don't give that kind of $$$$ to any ol' cult religion.

According to a 2008 tax filing, Will Smith and his wife, Jada, donated $70,000 to Scientology groups in 2008 via his Will Smith Foundation - $60,000 to the World Literacy Crusade and ABLE International.

This comes after undergoing criticism for using Scientology teaching methods at his Southern California private school, The New Village Leadership Academy. The Smiths even replaced the school's headmaster for another who happened to have completed Scientology classes.

Pretty suspicious!

Will, who once claimed that the sect founded by L. Ron Hubbard, “is 98% like the Bible” donated a total of $122,000 to Scientology groups last year!

And Smith previously stated, “You have people who are attacking and want to fight. And don’t know nothing. How you gonna not know nothing about Scientology and attack somebody? It’s dangerous and it’s ignorant. And as an American I’m not gonna be a part of that.”

But, why?!

Just come out of the alien-worshipping closet!

http://perezhilton.com/2009-09-18-will-smith-gifts-scientology-with-big
NED

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 07:18:55 AM »

Will Smith has become Tom Cruise with a Tan!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: