Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 42   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Scientology in the news  (Read 181934 times)
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2008, 09:55:02 PM »

Mikey,  I am not the best human being in the world, but I wouldn't ever do what you do.  I belong to the species homo sapiens - you belong to the feaces homo shit. 

regards, Martin

THank you for making me laugh, Rocky!!
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2008, 09:56:20 PM »

Well yes, the trap is actually the subtle changes that happen as you get dragged into the cesspit. Lets face it, even the most intellectual and intelligent have been caught (Mike Ferris aside) My post was far too brief to take all the nuances into account for sure...

But lets take Mike Ferris.. I am still of the belief that people do know right from wrong and that is what makes his crimes all the worse. He is prepared to break up families, lie and be totally deceitful all for the name of something that even he doesn't believe in... no sane person would want to put children in danger or harms way. no sane person would try to deny another to think freely, to talk freely, to write freely their own opinions and to counter or utter or write upon the opinions of others, no sane person would deny the rights of others to their own lives (the problem is he would never admit that) Add in the fear that is a part of scn doctination... the fear that you will denied this bridge to total freedom, and there you have the completion of the trap.

Here is Mike Ferris... destroying families, spreading lies and utter bullshit (so much so, that anyone in their right mind cannot even come close to believing) Standing there demanding to know what ordinary people have as their crimes and yet, he is committing crimes that are morally worse than anyone he questions.

To protect a person like Nigel who has mentally damaged his own child, is criminal. I would question anyone who sees this as normal behaviour... yet Mike Ferris has done just that, protected Nigel. For what purpose??  Yet he can pull information out of PC folders and mention those things in public. Something that all religions uphold... the sanctity of parishioners confession... is blurted out in public by Mike Ferris, someone who should not have any contact with that information. To make the crime even worse, he construes the information around to make it appear far worse than it is. Frankly speaking he is placing himself in a precarious position

This, of course will weigh heavy, and as with every criminal, he will continue shooting himself in the foot until he makes the fatal mistake and then it will be handled by the law of the land.

Sad but true.

So if anyone is contemplating scn, then maybe this is the warning to you... Mike Ferris is a shining example of what can happen to you as scn slowly but surely stifles your self determinism. Mike Ferris is just one person... the trouble is that scn is littered with individuals exactly like him. All striving to make a name for themselves in the eyes of other scn, so they can be commended by scn, what a price to pay for adoration.

Good posting tt.  Thanks for this.
ttamaad

« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2008, 03:04:22 PM »

Not to get off topic, but....

The problems scn is having with ethics at present is that ethics are a individual or personal thing... a person keeps his own ethics. When the group becomes involved, it is a justice matter (these are my own words of the actual scn quote which I havent got) What is happening is they are actually not applying and mis-applying their own belief system when it comes to ethics

What they are trying to do is protect scn from being attacked. What they fail to acknowledge is that the attacks are coming due to their actions trying to apply their own form of justice. They have forgotten about "lightest touch" which is also well written about in their "own" technology

SO don't expect a scn to be able to decipher between good and bad... they can't. They are fighting some "enemy" that doesnt exist except for in their own organisation and they have been taught to look outwards rather than finding the devil within
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2008, 03:35:07 PM »

This sounds very feasible.

Well I'd be quite happy for them to carry on!  If it means that they end up destroying themselves in the process of protecting themselves then so be it!  Saves us from doing it for them.

Do you know if social welfare have been informed that the org in Auckland are hiring/ have hired under-aged staff; ie children that should still be at school?
ttamaad

« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2008, 03:49:10 PM »

Do you know if social welfare have been informed that the org in Auckland are hiring/ have hired under-aged staff; ie children that should still be at school?

By the time it came to my attention, the girl in question had reached "of age" so the issue couldn't be acted upon as far as I know.

I would love to see the staff contract though... the date would make things very interesting legally... but I am sure they have already covered up that little oversight. Take it as a given that Auckland is signing up under age children. If you get a chance, talk to the girl in question... She is at most of the protests... if nothing else, that conversation alone would prove the damage that has done from a lack of schooling (and the abuse she has suffered).
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2008, 04:00:11 PM »

The underage employment issue is one for the media methinks!!  As it's a "woman's" issue I thing Sarah from 60 Minutes should be informed.
---------------------------
I joined in 1965 - there was no ethics then or very mild stuff - for members that is. At that time the enemy was outside the organisation.  Then el wrong went to sea in his little boat and it all went off the rails and the enemy became every member as well the outside world.  Paranoia I think they call it!

El wrong started playing power games with his first sea org crew and that got written up as ethics and was applied to every scn worldwide.

However keeping your own members in total fear works to keep them in line.  They don't ever ask questions - like "why doesn't this tech work?" Whilst you have member afraid of losing their eternity you can do anything you damn well like with them including bleeding them dry.  Everyone informs on everyone else and even minor indiscretions become major crimes.  Typical despotism.  They can't talk to each other and they can't talk to outsiders.  Sad, sad, sad.  

regards, Martin
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2008, 07:27:33 PM »

By the time it came to my attention, the girl in question had reached "of age" so the issue couldn't be acted upon as far as I know.

I would love to see the staff contract though... the date would make things very interesting legally... but I am sure they have already covered up that little oversight. Take it as a given that Auckland is signing up under age children. If you get a chance, talk to the girl in question... She is at most of the protests... if nothing else, that conversation alone would prove the damage that has done from a lack of schooling (and the abuse she has suffered).

Some of them have spoken to Natalie at the protests, and the verdict is that they feel really sorry for her.  They say that Nigel doesn't let her speak on her own accord, and that he covers for her lack of ability to speak for herself.  She appears like a 10 year old or even younger - in that she doesn't really know how to conduct herself.  She has obviously been indoctrinated into thinking that Anon is the enemy, and would never question this.  Even if she did decide to leave scn where would she go?  How could she live?  A girl of her age should have many friends her own age and doing teenage stuff.  She should be making choices for herself and its so blatantly obvious that it isn't going to happen.

THere are a few things on the boil atm, I will PM you.
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2008, 12:10:28 AM »

Just in...

An ex scientologist showed up at Celebrity center Hollywood on Sunday
to say thanks and is shot dead by security.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-scientology24-2008nov24,0,6552577.story

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1110ap_scientology_shooting.html

http://cbs2.com/local/Scientology.shooting.sword.2.871697.html

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gr29VycNJh5j8QuZDOFWlwliF7TAD94KTU2O0

Bet you anything the PES counted all the cops and paramedics and the victim on his
"bodies in the shop" stat. You think I jest !!!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 12:15:48 AM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2008, 12:18:24 AM »

and on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EfqshI93EA
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2008, 08:29:31 AM »

The name of the epic sword guy was Mario Majorski. 48
The cult has admitted he was involved in scio in a minor
way in the distant past

However in June  2004`s "The Auditor he is listed
as being a prospect for the SHSBC.
You only do this if you are a serious scio.
It`s referred to inside as "The wall of tapes."
----------------------------------------------------------------
WHO'S COMING TO THE SAINT HILL SPECIAL BRIEFING COURSE NEXT AT ASHO

Niki Magni
Mario Majorski
Tracy Marashlian
Carol McLeod
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread/thread/1fb5252bcbbe868a?pli=1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also he was personally known by Cult attorney Kendric Moxin,
Having had a lawsuit filed by Moxon against Flamboyant
american psychiatrist and university lecturer Dr. Jolly West. 1993

SCIENTOLOGISTS SUE UCLA
                  University is also named a defendant

ACT - 14

Copyright (C) 1993 Homer Wilson Smith
       Redistribution rights granted for non commercial purposes.

From Free Spirit Vol 10, Issue 2

The Church of Scientology, bristling from public criticism by a
nationally recognized psychiatrist and UCLA professor, has sued the
outspoken educator and the university.

In a lawsuit filed this week in Santa Monica Superior Court, two
student followers of the controversial church claim that Dr. Louis J.
West has waged a smear campaign of religious intolerance and hatred on
university time.

The church calls the psychiatrist's persistent verbal attacks a
violation of both U.S. Constitution and state statutes.  Such religious
persecution is against the law, church leaders say.  And taxpayers are
paying a hefty price for it, they say.

Kendrick L. Moxon, the attorney who filed the lawsuit Wednesday on
behalf of UCLA students John VAn Dyke and Mario Majorski, said "major
First Amendment concerns" are at stake.  It is illegal to discriminate
against someone because of race, sex or religion.

Pat Alston
     Staff Writer, Daily Breeze

http://www.lightlink.com/archive/homer/act14.memo
--------------------------------------------------------------
He`d also done one of the L`s.
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/mario-majorski.html

What this says to me is that Mario was a dissatisfied customer.

The question that needs answering is "What caused Mario to lose it on Sunday ?"

Any comments Kendrick ?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 08:35:07 AM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
ttamaad

« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2008, 09:57:59 AM »

Hey but get this....  scn will be taking this as positive media as most reports say the killing was justified... OSA will be claiming to be upstat yet another victim dies at the hands of scn

They drive people to their deaths and try and blame outside influences. Their creed is being openly flouted... They want a world without insanity yet they create it by their actions

And we of the Church believe that the laws of God forbid man:

To destroy his own kind;

To destroy the sanity of another;

To destroy or enslave another's soul;

Do you think this will be mentioned in the security guards comm ev????

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2008, 11:35:12 AM »

What  is so frustrating with the media is that scientology is so
evil and insidious that the media can`t conceive of it.
It makes them stupid.

The media is one of the laziest professions on the planet.
Yes they are all pretty much owned by four multi national
media moguls. However the laziness is shocking
and inexcusable at the ground level. 

I could take virtually any article published in the main stream media
and within ten minutes of research come up with a more honest,
informative, accurate and balanced article.
And my only qualification is common sense.
Anyone care to pick an article at random and test me???

What the media need to look at re this story is
"WHAT CAUSED A RELIGION  TO SHOOT DEAD ONE OF ITS OWN MEMBERS ???"

Isn`t this a glaring out point ?

ttamaad

« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2008, 11:45:32 AM »

What the media need to look at re this story is
"WHAT CAUSED A RELIGION  TO SHOOT DEAD ONE OF ITS OWN MEMBERS ???"

Isn`t this a glaring out point ?

Couldnt agree more
It is a glaring outpoint... what other religion has armed security guards with the orders to kill like that???

but then we aren't really talking religion here are we? Only for the purposes of tax evasion and slave labour
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2008, 01:12:55 PM »

THey've already started to lie by saying that this fellow was involved in a 'minor' way.  Anyone willing to go to court as a witness to testify for the cofs is not involved in a minor way.

One lie, and everything else they say is immediately put under suspicion.  Doesn't matter who or what owns the media, people basically know what is bs and what isn't.  They can claim all they like, but the fact of the matter is that a former parisioner (and I use that word sarcastically) was so upset with the cofs that he did this, and was killed for it.  THat's what people will listen to and what will be remembered.
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2008, 03:28:44 PM »

I`ve been told this story ran on TV one news this morning.
I think it`s called Breakfast News.
Anyway...there is  good chance it will be on New Zealand
TV news this evening. Tuesday November 25 th 2008

I mentioned early on in at this board that being involved
with the exposure of this dangerous cult was the greatest show in town.
I know it`s taking a long time to topple .
But it is an action packed ride. You never know what`s gonna happen next.

Sadly, on this occasion,  a human life has been extinguished.
I mean.... who could have predicted this one ?

This is a rough game.
Raw human emotions with deep seated beliefs will inevitably
create the most bizarre outbreaks of drama.

Stay with it everyone.
When it`s all over.
Be one of the people who can say...
I played my part in bringing down possibly the most dangerous cult that has ever existed.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 42   Go Up
Print
Jump to: