Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oct 18 Raid planning - wgtn  (Read 4013 times)
anonyrat

« on: September 30, 2008, 08:42:32 PM »

Manners Mall, 1pm Saturday

y/y?
pherebasedmessiah

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 10:13:32 PM »

newish to the anon thing, long time critic of scientology, got a copy of bare faced messiah for loan if needed. Some great  pieces to extract from it.
White Rabbit

Remember, what the dormouse said..

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 09:01:20 AM »

Gidday.

I'm brand spankin' new to the forums, but have had growing concerns about Scientology for a while from the general reading up I've done. I didn't even realize they had much of a presence (although apparently not much of one, thank goodness) in NZ, but it certainly bothers me that they do.

I'd be interested in getting involved with protests and the like. I'll try and cruise along to this. Do folks in NZ do the whole mask-wearing deal with these things?

If the offer of borrowing that book is still open too, I'd like to educate myself further.
Eugene
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 10:36:25 PM »

Welcome to the forums, you two.

Scientology would like to have more presence in New Zealand than they do. This is illustrated by their frequent lies about their numbers. Luckily enough for us they're not nearly as almighty as they would like to lead people to believe. Their numbers are slowly growing over the years, however, and that is something that we can change.

Your offer of that book is much appreciated, PBM. I hear it's very hard to find a hard copy of A Bare Faced Messiah. That being said, you can find digital copies of a lot of books (if you don't mind reading from your computer monitor or printing them out yourself) here.

Yes, masks are like the Anon uniform. Even if they're not truly needed I think it's best to keep them on -- so long as they don't hinder you too much. There aren't many Scientologists in Wellington, however they may be waiting in the wings and you never know when Mike Ferriss will decide to come say hi.

Alas, you will not be meeting me as I'm an Auckanon. There aren't many anons in Wellington either that's why any contributions to your city's anons, no matter how small, will be very gratuitously accepted.

Thanks a lot for saying hi. If you have any more questions you can post them here or PM me. If you're after a first hand account of Scientology then http://forum.exscn.net/ has heaps. There are New Zealand exScientologists in this forum, as is probably quite apparent, I'm sure they'll be glad to help you out with clearing some things up if you ask nicely. =)
anonyrat

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 11:02:22 PM »

Welcome, both of you! :D

Yup, new people at the protests are always great! *waves delicious cake enticingly*
anonyrat

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 08:49:11 PM »

bump for reminder
Eugene
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 09:31:25 PM »

Oh hey, I'm not exactly in Wellington. See you for Guy Fawkes?
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2008, 08:56:41 AM »

Just a suggestion.

It`s a good idea to have the web address
of this site on any fliers you hand out.
Or just have bits of paper with it on.

The public have , overwhelmingly, rejected Scientology.
What they need now is a way to connect up
with those who are actually doing something to
manifest that in physicality.

And for those that haven`t realized it yet.
Anonymous is at the forefront of evolution.
For the very first time a truly democratic global
consciousness has arisen on planet earth.

Technology has made this possible. The internet specifically.
The old ideologies , which have sought to control
earths populations with fear, financial slavery, mis information and
censorship, for the sake of power and profit,  have become outmoded.

Tellingly , Scientology was the first, dinosaur to try and
 park it`s big arse  in the way of this evolution.
With its irrelevant defense systems and its dwindling food source,
all it can do is experience itself starving to death, as
its previous victims rejoice.

I`m not trying to be preachy here.
Just want to fuel the fire that will consume scientology`s rotting carcass.
The new future is all about seeing the BIG picture.
I have immeasurable respect for all those who have found there way here.
Thanks for your time.

Go to the fucken protests !!!

OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2008, 09:49:33 AM »

Welcome to you two newbies!

Thanks for your support from an ex.

What most NZers can connect with, we found at our protests, is the fact that scn is tax exempt in this country.  They find it difficult to understand the deaths, the lies and the fair gaming, so we do the tax exempt thing here in Christchurch and it goes down a treat.  People are amazed that it has tax exemption, as they know that it is an evil cult.

I don't think it's a good idea to try and tell people about Xenu etc.   People can get the idea that Anon is against religious freedom , and that's not true.  If you diss the 'religious' beliefs of scnists to the public it can give the wrong impression of what Anon is about.  Don't answer questions if you're not sure of the answer.  Find someone who can answer.

Be very aware of people asking you questions about what Anon is all about because I believe that Mike Ferriss is attempting to put together a video of Anons saying bad stuff, so please be careful what you say.

End of lecture!!

Above all have fun and lots of caek!!

Love OnceBitten
Eugene
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2008, 10:32:27 PM »

The thing that reflects badly upon Scientology in regards to the 'Xenu Story' isn't the story itself. There have been far more obscure and strange stories told as part of religious tenets. The thing that is really so bad about it is that all the Scientologists that believe it (and those that don't but accept it) are caught up in this habitual cycle of lying and deceit that they can't admit to it.

I'll illustrate this using Christianity as an example: let's say I go into some Christian church and say "oh hey, I've heard about this person called Jesus, can you explain to me where he's from and what he's about?"
They'll most likely be all "Jesus is who we believe to be the son of god and he was sent from heaven to sacrifice himself for our sins...(etc.etc. we all know the story)"
Now, call me crazy but I don't think that's the most believable story, but that's what they believe and they're unashamed of that. If you don't have a bible -- yes, the book that contains the story about Jesus himself! -- they'll probably GIVE you one because they believe that they should HELP PEOPLE learn what they think is a better way of life (something Scientology doesn't practice unless the person in need has money).

Let's contrast that to if I went into a Scientology Org and said "oh hey, I've heard about this person called Xenu, can you explain to me where he's from and what he's about?" They would, without a shadow of a doubt, blatantly deny his very existence. Not only that but I'd be running the risk of being held down and having the police called on me. (It's happened before!)

If an OT>2 Scientologist cannot even speak the truth about one of its fundamental teachings (and it is fundamental for without it there wouldn't be Thetans) then what else aren't they afraid to lie about? If you want to figure out whether a long time Scientologist is trustworthy, why not ask them about Xenu? If they say "I haven't a clue what you're talking about" then you can conclude that nothing he or she says can possibly be trustworthy and you may as well stop talking there.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 10:37:13 PM by Eugene » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2008, 11:27:49 PM »

Of course you are right Eugene... However it`s a little more
complex.
Most Scientologists have never heard of Xenu.
The only encounter they will have had with him
is by reading picket signs held by anons at protests.

They will have been told not to watch Southpark
and will have been told to turn off the telly
if any entheta on scio screens. And of course the internet is taboo.

One only learns about Xenu on OT3. Only one in a hundred ever get that far.
To go that far in Hubbards fantasy you
really are a lost cause anyway.
They have to sign confidentiality agreements about
the trade secrets they will encounter on OT 3.

So your average guy on the street knows more
about Xenu than your average scientologist.

Similarly most scientologists have no idea where the Int base is.

I was once being groomed to be the driver between Gold and
Big Blue in L.A.  I was checked out thoroughly to see
if I might be a potential security risk.
I was told how my passengers would be blindfolded.
In the end they used someone else as my Kiwi drivers license
could have been cause to be delayed in a traffic check point.

Imagine my surprise when I got back to NZ only to see
the Int base filmed from the air on TV.

I was going to be their fucken driver and even I didn`t know where it was.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 11:29:36 PM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: