Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 18 October Roll Call  (Read 10939 times)
cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2008, 09:32:36 PM »

Also, I don't want to catch you guise unaware, but I will be asking for a moment of silence for the latest victim of the cult...Uwe Stuckenbrock.  If you're not aware of his death, please visit www.whyweprotest.com.   His is the latest in a long line of deaths in the RPF. 

One moment of silence with signs and posters are worth any amount of noise you can make.

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
Tash
Regulars

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2008, 08:03:36 AM »

Thanks for the heads up cvanony and I'll pass it on to the people not on the web.
haha true, I won't be able to introduce myself as marmaduke if my mouth is taped shut.

Marmaduke
Nick4291
Cowman!
Regulars

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2008, 07:20:45 PM »

i may or may not come. depens on if i feel i've studied enough and i'm not sick.
Day
Regulars

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2008, 03:20:06 PM »

We hope you can come, I'm not feeling all to well myself had the day off school, but I'm just going to like load up on med's and go XD
Tash
Regulars

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2008, 07:54:03 AM »

2hrs and 7minutes. Cya guys there

Marmaduke
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2008, 07:56:45 AM »

The troops are assembling.

The cult is trembling.

Let`s make today worth remembring

See everyone there...ing.

Day
Regulars

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2008, 01:37:08 PM »

Great speech n_n yeap today was totally epic, i can't wait to see the photos and that. I still have like two kilograms of lollies and two bottles of fizzy left though. Lol I might just ditch them in the corner of my room and bring them to the next protest.
cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2008, 04:13:23 PM »

The lollies & fizzies were total win, Day.  Thx for that.

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
Day
Regulars

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2008, 05:13:24 PM »

No worries n_n I'll have some ready next time to, nothing like a bit of sweet candy to keep a protest going.
Paddington Bear
Regulars

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2008, 05:30:57 PM »

Yeah Ray/Day (I shall forever know ou as Ray, my little midgit pal), thanks uber for the candy and fizzy, though it was hard standing on a traffic light and drinking fizzy at the same time :D Spilt some on my shirt actually, it vibrated while i was drinking. Looks like a blood stain, what a war I fought!

Im researching as I type (okay I took a quick break from one page to this one) and intend to round up as many friends as I can to help out, the more the merrier.
Paddington Bear
Regulars

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2008, 05:43:48 PM »

No, I meant Untie.  It's an old joke....

DYSLEXICS OF THE WORLD, UNTIE!
I KNOW THAT JOKE!!! Heard "I put the Sexy in Dyslexia"?
Eugene
Global Moderator

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2008, 05:51:04 PM »

HEY GUISE, HAD A FUN DAY!?!?

Did the Scilons treat you well today?

And hello to Paddington Bear, I totally had one of those when I was little!
Day
Regulars

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2008, 06:40:43 PM »

It was a great day Eugene!! Hopefully you'll be able to make it next time [also hope I'm thinking of the right person] We had an interview with BFM radio and they kidnapped Mike or Nigey whichever one he was can't tell the difference lol cos he refused to be interviewed in front of us. And I'm pretty sure he never came back even though the radio people did. Next time I intend to bring more 'free hugs' signs cos we had one and that was fought over lol Yes, we got lots and lots of hugs. And honks from cars, those to. We also became someone of a tourist/groups of youth attraction at one point, they were posing with us and taking pictures. Lol I guess if they go on the internet it increases our popularity. Oh and we had lollies and fizzy and this guy who was talking in the phonebox for almost the entire phonebox. He was totally innocent thought and methinks he was italien, but three of us group hugged his phonebox at one point and i bought him over a glass of fizz and some lollies lol. But yes it was an awesome fun day and we gave out heaps of pamphlets and talked to lots of people and that.

Wow, that was quite the rant there XD

Oh and I hugged random guy through his car window while he was stuck at the lights, he was part of like a breastcancer/wedding procession lol.

But yeah I'm done now n_n
Paddington Bear
Regulars

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2008, 06:43:56 PM »

yeap, today was awesome XD

Haha, Paddington Bear was a popular thing wasnt it? I personally ad a teddy bear but found the books dull wehn i was little :D

I cant wait for the next protest, toady was soooooo neat, and I got picked up and put onto a traffic light and stood up there for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages with signs saying TOM CRUISE CANT FLY and i kept shouting TOM CRUISE CANT FLY BUT I CAN SEE LOOK WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and yeah we had a HONK IF SCIENTOLOGY SUCKS sign and like Day said got LOTS of honks and it was wicked fun and yes LTOS of free hugs as opposed to the hugs that usually cost so much....

FREE HUGS
They want your money, we just want hugs
Nick4291
Cowman!
Regulars

« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2008, 06:28:56 PM »

so thats who you people were. man i feel like such an old fag just lurking here and never posting.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: