Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Queen Street  (Read 2374 times)
Anonymoose

« on: March 18, 2008, 10:50:09 PM »

Just wondering if anyone can verify if the Hubbardites still have an office on Queen Street?  I know they used to because someone outside the office handed me a pamphlet for the personality test promising to mend my broken mind. 

If its still there perhaps it would be a better place to protest in April due to the greater public visibility of Queen Street? I need to get a mask so I can join in this time.

I wonder if a side effect of these protests will be a sequel to V for Vendetta....
AnonKiwi
Regulars

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 11:10:22 PM »

No office on Queen St.
paneity

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 11:46:12 PM »

On a relevant but not completely related subject, do you think that in April there should be a march up Queen Street to Aotea or similar and back before moving onto Co$ offices?
cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 04:27:13 PM »

Here are my thoughts on April - meet at same place, cover all four corners of intersection.  If we have enough anon, some can go up Queen Street IN NO LESS THAN PAIRS.  NOONE GOES OFF ALONE. 

Then, whoever wants goes off to Panmure.  Anyone who wants to stay and do serious business on Queen Street is, of course, welcome to do so.

JMHO - take it for what it's worth.

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
Will Smith

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 04:32:35 PM »

I think since pedestrians are moving it would be better to stay in one spot. Outside Britomart was a very busy place. Flyers went out like hotcakes.
AnonymousSupport
Regulars

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 06:11:33 PM »

I think since pedestrians are moving it would be better to stay in one spot. Outside Britomart was a very busy place. Flyers went out like hotcakes.

Agree and then move to the CO$. but this time we need to look at `is my face covered enough if $cifag$ are on the train`

AnonymousSupport
Regulars

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 06:13:38 PM »

I need to get a mask so I can join in this time.

I wonder if a side effect of these protests will be a sequel to V for Vendetta....

See masks thread.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: