Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Auckland 18.10.08 Videos finally sorry  (Read 6317 times)
Paddington Bear
Regulars

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2008, 03:59:37 PM »

I almost feel bad for little pawny Mikey. I can quite honestly say I'm more scared of fluffy pink butterfly toys than him, but still.

And yeah i know hes not a paedophile, but hes still creepy >.<

Oh that's really sad to hear about the guy with MS..... And THEY think they're better than US? Wtf....

OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2008, 04:15:24 PM »

Hey Paddo seeing as you're on ... can you modify your post a little and take out all that incriminating info about where you live?  I've notified the mods but it hasn't been done yet.  You can go to modify and do it yourself seeing as you are on.

Love Once
anonyrat

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2008, 05:04:23 PM »

Hey Paddo seeing as you're on ... can you modify your post a little and take out all that incriminating info about where you live?  I've notified the mods but it hasn't been done yet.  You can go to modify and do it yourself seeing as you are on.

Fixd it for ya.

I've added Paddington Bear, Tash and JacketANON to the 'Regulars' membergroup so they can now edit their own posts - anyone else who wants to be added please PM me.

*downloads vids*

Oh, and I thought you had to be in the Sea Org to be RPF'd? Or does Mikey have a spiffy white sailorsuit stuffed away in his wardrobe?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 05:06:32 PM by anonyrat » Logged
JacketANON
Regulars

I's is beings ANONYMOUS

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2008, 05:27:17 PM »

Fixd it for ya.

I've added Paddington Bear, Tash and JacketANON to the 'Regulars' membergroup so they can now edit their own posts - anyone else who wants to be added please PM me.

*downloads vids*

Oh, and I thought you had to be in the Sea Org to be RPF'd? Or does Mikey have a spiffy white sailorsuit stuffed away in his wardrobe?

no sadly Mikey boy never was in the Sea org

thanks for making me a regular wooo im special

Evey "Are you like a crazy person?" V "Im quite sure they will say so."

NIGEY WHY DON"T YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE
JacketANON
Regulars

I's is beings ANONYMOUS

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2008, 05:29:11 PM »

and for duture videos we are organising a better camera

digital not video

so that way the laggin in the videos wont be there and they will look better fullscreen hopefully
 so that will be great hahah

i really enjoy editing these vids if you have any critisim of the constructive kind or feedback or just ways i can improve feel free to tell me im all ears

Day
Regulars

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2008, 05:47:28 PM »

The videos were great Jacket, cool that your organising a better camera. People will be more keen and like nice and that if the quality is better and what not. Never the less they were awesome, I love how all through Mikeys interview theres car horns and sirens from us n_n
Nick4291
Cowman!
Regulars

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2008, 06:06:23 PM »

When he was doing that interview i loved his death stare at the ambulance when it went by while he was trying to talk.
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2008, 09:09:05 PM »

I've put the vids up on ESMB and got some pretty cool feedback from some people who know Nigel!

They are just fantastic.  No criticism at all.  I've had a go at doing one and it took me ages and it wasn't even very good and yours are fab!!

Love Once
JacketANON
Regulars

I's is beings ANONYMOUS

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2008, 12:38:29 AM »

I've put the vids up on ESMB and got some pretty cool feedback from some people who know Nigel!

They are just fantastic.  No criticism at all.  I've had a go at doing one and it took me ages and it wasn't even very good and yours are fab!!

Love Once

awww once stop it your too kind gosh lol *flaps hand down*

haha cheersman good to see my work going to good use

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: