Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 18 October Post-Game Photos  (Read 10665 times)
Eugene
Global Moderator

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2008, 05:51:49 PM »

Photos far too small, CV =( This makes me a sad panda!
JacketANON
Regulars

I's is beings ANONYMOUS

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2008, 05:59:38 PM »

Well done Aucklanders.  Any crap from Mikey & Nigey?

on this note i think Nigey doesnt like me anymore after i farted on him and espesh after today when i tried to dance with him he wasnt very responsive just kept telling me to go away... but to make my emotions even more confused he kept trying to photograph me... what do you want nigey just friends maybe more or do you not want to know me... tell me what you want nigey... TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!!!!!

Evey "Are you like a crazy person?" V "Im quite sure they will say so."

NIGEY WHY DON"T YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE
JacketANON
Regulars

I's is beings ANONYMOUS

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2008, 06:01:21 PM »

but on another note i will have the video up as soon as i can get the footage off the camera damn old tape cameras but ohwell better late than never aye guys aye aye yeah nah... bye

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2008, 06:04:05 PM »

Unfortunately we turned up short one
video to computer cable when we went to
edit todays footage for youtube.
As mentioned by jacketanon.

This will be rectified ASAP.

Just so you all know ..we have some really classic footage.
We could still watch it on TV.
This will be our best protest vid ever.
Actually two vids.
The "Are you a criminal?" asked 10 different ways
by Ferris will be its own special feature.
Not for the squeamish !!!!
And then the regular protest vid.
So we are screening our first double feature.

The moment they are up (sometime late Sunday) I`ll
post a notice here.

You guys were all just amazing today.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 08:18:30 PM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Day
Regulars

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2008, 06:32:10 PM »

*happydances*

It was mean as fun, can't wait for the video. I'm going to write on my arm to remember to get my camera out next time and snap some shots.
Paddington Bear
Regulars

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2008, 06:45:56 PM »

Well done Aucklanders.  Any crap from Mikey & Nigey?

on this note i think Nigey doesnt like me anymore after i farted on him and espesh after today when i tried to dance with him he wasnt very responsive just kept telling me to go away... but to make my emotions even more confused he kept trying to photograph me... what do you want nigey just friends maybe more or do you not want to know me... tell me what you want nigey... TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!!!!!

Hahahaha, I think he's trying to play you hot and cold, hard to get, I think he luuuuuuuuuurves you adn wants to kiiiiiiiiiiiiss you and have lots of little mini babies half scientologist freaks half anti scientology heros
Paddington Bear
Regulars

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2008, 06:48:36 PM »

oooooh yes i am vbery very happy about the footage, i can't wait to check it ut :D I will be on her as much as i can checking updates, thank god for laptops with wireless internet and parents that (stupidly) trust me, resulting in me having 24/7 internet service at my disposal in the comfort of my bedroom XD XD XD
Tash
Regulars

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2008, 06:50:13 PM »

: D Three words: You guys rule.

Marmaduke
useful_anon
Editors

I have nothing else to do.

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2008, 06:55:55 PM »

hey guys thought it was time i actually started posting, had an awesome day today the over all vibe was awesome. had ferriss at the beginning write "adolf hittler was here" on one of the sign things that was brought, im not sure what he was meaning by this? does he think he is adolf hittler? i scribbled it out straight after. found it rather funny that a "church leader" or what ever he is would want to write that. i dont think i`ll ever understand that guy, i dont think anyone will. he`s good for a bit of a laugh tho. its great to see new people there to. word is definitely getting out. so much support from the general public. look forward to another great protest next month!

WOG 4 LIFE
Paddington Bear
Regulars

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2008, 07:01:20 PM »

Neat neat, lol.

Im thinking of going to logoland or something and making/buying me a t-shirt, or actually making htem with that paper you can buy and print onto then iron onto t-shirts, make some shirts with some good anti-scientology slogans, literally wear the sign ae?
JacketANON
Regulars

I's is beings ANONYMOUS

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2008, 07:09:50 PM »

In response to Useful anons comment he does think hes hitler thats why he drew the swasticker??? (check spelling) on his own building and tried to blame the peaceful anon tribe
rock on NZ ANONS

OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2008, 07:18:05 PM »

hey guys thought it was time i actually started posting, had an awesome day today the over all vibe was awesome. had ferriss at the beginning write "adolf hittler was here" on one of the sign things that was brought, im not sure what he was meaning by this? does he think he is adolf hittler? i scribbled it out straight after. found it rather funny that a "church leader" or what ever he is would want to write that. i dont think i`ll ever understand that guy, i dont think anyone will. he`s good for a bit of a laugh tho. its great to see new people there to. word is definitely getting out. so much support from the general public. look forward to another great protest next month!

Hi there, sounds like you had an awesome day!

The reason Mikey wrote Adolf Hitler was here is because when Mikey was having auditing he found that in a past life he actually was Adolf Hitler.  He remembered being the leader of Germany, and being responsible for the murder of over 6,000,000 Jews.  It's called a 'grandiose complex'.  You know, people sometimes think they are Jesus Christ etc.  Having been Hitler is really something not to be proud of, but Mikey still lives the dream.  He still believes he Hitler.  It's really really sad.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 07:58:35 PM by OnceBitten » Logged
Paddington Bear
Regulars

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2008, 07:20:55 PM »

Hi there, sounds like you had an awesome day!

The reason Mikey wrote Adolf Hitler was here is because when Mikey was having auditing he found that in a past life he actually was Adolf Hitler.  He remembered being the leader of Germany, and being responsible for the murder of over 6000 Jews.  It's called a 'grandiose complex'.  You know, people sometimes think they are Jesus Christ etc.  Having been Hitler is really something not to be proud of, but Mikey still lives the dream.  He still believes he Hitler.  It's really really sad.

What, he seriously thinks that? That is beyond sad, that is bloody.......I dont even know what word described how depressingly pathetically sad that is. Wait so he takes pride in it??

How do you know this btw
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2008, 07:29:06 PM »

Ok, here's the real reason he wrote that .....  (I was joking before)

He is attempting to insinuate that Anonymous is a hate group similar to the Nazis.

Mike has written to Roberto's work saying that Roberto is part of a hate group, (called Anonymous) which is akin to the Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan.

Mikey actually has no grandiose complex.  He is the tiniest little pawn in a dwindling game that is run by scns secret police called OSA.  Unless Mikey does what he is told, and that is to intimidate Anons and write crap on their signs, he will most probably be deported, and put in the scn prison called the RPF.

I'm an ex-scn, was on staff in Sydney for five years.  I kind of have a bit of an idea how things work.

Welcome to the board, and thanks for your enthusiastic support.

It's good to get educated .... lots on the web to read about it all.

Love Once
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 07:30:45 PM by OnceBitten » Logged
Paddington Bear
Regulars

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2008, 07:43:22 PM »

Stupid Mike!! We're not nazis!!!! We're not even close!!!! Being Jewish isnt supporting a religion derived from a FICTION NOVEL! Being against scientology is completely different to the acts of nazi's which was a major political movement.

Mike is still beyong the valley of patheticness, poor little pawn. So basically for him it's scare us or be deported? Holy crapicino.

What got you into scn in the first place? how come your an ex-scn now?  What made ya change?

Today's protest was fantastic and i really look forward to doing as much as i can against scn. Its about has real and helpful as starting up a real-life Hogwarts school. Both pure FICTION.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: