Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 18 October Post-Game Photos  (Read 10605 times)
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2008, 07:53:52 PM »

In a  nut-shell.....

Basically wanted to help fix the world.  I was young, and searching.  I thought I found the truth and signed up.  Worked hard for five years, and then it all fell to shit in 83 when the big take over for the leadership occured when Hubbard got sick.  Everyone was suspected of being a plant in the church and there were massive security checks to find out who was the enemy.  You could trust no-one.  You didn't even know if you could trust yourself.  I began to have doubts but I couldn't tell my (then) husband because you weren't allowed to talk about leaving.  It was a High Crime.

Then I had a baby and my mother asked me if this was the life I wanted for my baby and I realised it wasn't.  My mother brought us home and the rest is history.

I just left it as a part of my life that I'd rather not talk about, but 25 years later I discovered Anonymous and want to help people understand that it is an evil cult.  I don't care what people believe, they can believe what they like (Xenu, clears, OT etc etc) but it's when they trick people into handing over their money in the belief that they are helping others, when it just ends up in David Miscavige's coffers, that it gets to me.  It gets to me big time and it's time to stand up and be counted.

Hope this fills in some gaps for you.

Love Once
Paddington Bear
Regulars

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2008, 08:09:59 PM »

hey thanks, that did clear a lot up.

What was it like being a part of it though? Did you enjoy it at the time? Was it very different to normal life?
Kelz
Global Moderator

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2008, 08:29:21 PM »

I have a free hugs sign. It generally brings epic win. :D
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2008, 08:33:27 PM »

hey thanks, that did clear a lot up.

What was it like being a part of it though? Did you enjoy it at the time? Was it very different to normal life?

Well this thread has kind of gone off topic really, but well, there were times that were good.  I'm catching up with lots of old friends who have come out during the time I've been away, and it's like we never lost  touch with eachother.  We worked hard for very little/no pay, for up to 12 hours in the church and then we had to work at night to earn money to pay our rent.  I wasn't in the Sea Org, but just on staff.  It was hard work, and fairly tough at times but I thought I was doing the right thing.  It was really only bad in the last year.

It was tough.  It seemed to have rewards at the time.  We thought we were some elite group and felt sorry for anyone that wasn't a scnist.  We certainly looked down on the rest of the world and thought it was just a matter of time until the world came to its senses!

Just so this thread doesn't go off track anymore, you can email/PM me any more questions and I'd be happy to try and answer them.

Love Once
cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2008, 08:44:55 PM »

You noobs were seriously fantastic! 

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
Day
Regulars

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2008, 08:56:01 PM »

I have a free hugs sign. It generally brings epic win. :D

n_n Yeap they truly do spread the love, Ima gonna make like five for next protest. Its a perfect example that anonymous is anything but a terrorist group as some would claim. I mean what type of terrorist hugs you [unless they have a bomb strapped to them] of which we don't so our hugs are made of pure win. As oncebitten suggested as not to spam up this thread I'll make another thread in the general forum for october chat. okies every n_n so you can post there from now on.
Eugene
Global Moderator

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2008, 09:03:32 PM »

Then I had a baby and my mother asked me if this was the life I wanted for my baby and I realised it wasn't.  My mother brought us home and the rest is history.

Gotta love mothers. <3
anonyrat

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2008, 09:48:57 PM »

Epic! Great work guys; especially the noobs (you are oh so cute :D )
Eugene
Global Moderator

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2008, 09:51:41 PM »

* Eugene hugs the noobies

Nyaww, adorabubbles.
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2008, 07:04:31 AM »

From the only "real" scino OT here I'm giving you all a great big thetan hug.  And so are all my little body thetans.  That's a billion hugs.  If Roberto would give me back the ones I loaned him it would be a few more.

Actually I'm going to send you all a personal BT for free - as your own personal imaginary friend!

Remember to be careful about yer personal details at all times - please.

For future use.  Always answer a ferriss question with a question.  I will make a list of questions up for you and stick it in the general section.  They aren't loaded question or trick questions just things that will help all our understanding.

Like - "Why hasn't your leader David Miscavidge NOT had any scio services since 1993?  Doesn't he believe scio works?

That sort of thing.

You guis and guils are awsome.

Martin
Paddington Bear
Regulars

« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2008, 09:28:17 AM »

Epic! Great work guys; especially the noobs (you are oh so cute :D )

>.< If you're calling me cute coz I'm short you're dead >.< lolz, thanks anyhus XD

yes us noobs are fantastic.
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2008, 11:09:43 AM »

From the only "real" scino OT here I'm giving you all a great big thetan hug.  And so are all my little body thetans.  That's a billion hugs.  If Roberto would give me back the ones I loaned him it would be a few more.

Actually I'm going to send you all a personal BT for free - as your own personal imaginary friend!

Remember to be careful about yer personal details at all times - please.

For future use.  Always answer a ferriss question with a question.  I will make a list of questions up for you and stick it in the general section.  They aren't loaded question or trick questions just things that will help all our understanding.

Like - "Why hasn't your leader David Miscavidge NOT had any scio services since 1993?  Doesn't he believe scio works?

That sort of thing.

You guis and guils are awsome.

Martin

Good thinking Rocky!  This will certainly help, as it appears Mike & Nige are hell-bent on getting this interveiw, and it's really important that some planning of what to say is publicized.

Love Once
Nick4291
Cowman!
Regulars

« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2008, 06:25:27 PM »

lol short people.
Paddington Bear
Regulars

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2008, 06:31:01 PM »

lol short people.

*evil glare*
Nick4291