Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Scientology business in Christchurch  (Read 1773 times)
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« on: November 07, 2008, 07:30:20 AM »

Yes.... The Christchurch scientology business is listed on finda .
There are currently no reviews for this business - why don't you write one using the form below.
There is a space for you to Write a review.

http://www.finda.co.nz/business/listing/rknm/church-of-scientology-mission-of-christchurch/
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 02:55:15 PM »

Well what is there to say?

There's nothing going on, so as far as I'm concerned there's nothing to write about this non-business.  They have been told on no uncertain terms not to have anything to do with the FZers that are practising here in Chch, there are some who even wanted to help them but were told to bugger off.  Apparently orders from Mr Mikey.

Apart from Marg McAuliffe occasionally selling the odd Dianetics book on Trade Me or some other random s... that no one wants I can see that there hasn't been a review for this business because no one has traded with them.

End of story.

Oh. Something else - They put their crappy dianetics flyers in people's letter boxes who have a no junk mail sticker.  I sent mine back to them telling them that I was an SP and I didn't want their crap.  (If a dianetics flyer isn't junk mail then I really don't know what is!!)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: