Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: April 12th - Operation: Reconnection  (Read 8482 times)
Filter

« on: March 19, 2008, 06:07:37 PM »

Okay, seeing as I obtained the permit for the last protest I'll do it again this time. I had to give my real name over to the police, so no sense in more Anons name fagging themselves.

My suggestion for this protest is a march. I suggest we meet in the square at 11-11.30am, move north to victoria square where Anonymous will deliver... a speech.

Foodz, yay! (I recommend Iced Cream, is awesome)

Then we wander in whatever direction we feel like, as a group (Anon is legion), and hand out flyers.

Thoughts?
Will Smith

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 06:18:28 PM »

Anon Ice Cream truck?

Sounds like a dirty trick scilons do  :D
Kelz
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 07:10:36 PM »

As I said on IRC, I like the march idea.

And everyone loves ice cream.
AnonymousSupport
Regulars

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 07:35:51 PM »

You Anons write the words and I'll use that for a video... some people on utube may not even know about Operation Reconnect in CHCH. Lets get the word out there.

pondscum

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 09:03:50 PM »

I tried to connect with the chch anons for the 15 march raid, but no cunt replied.  Hoe about some of our own reconnecting kiddie winkles?
whitedeth
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 01:02:07 PM »

I tried to connect with the chch anons for the 15 march raid, but no cunt replied.  Hoe about some of our own reconnecting kiddie winkles?

What?
pondscum

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 09:06:57 PM »

I said do scifags celebrate Easter?
Will Smith

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 09:12:33 PM »

its up to the individual.
AnonymousSupport
Regulars

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2008, 06:19:53 PM »

Hey CHCH Anons, I'm needing meeting locations for the next vid.

So far I have

I suggest we meet in the square at 11-11.30am,

Is this still the go??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX2jgnV4L7I

OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2008, 08:50:50 AM »

Hello

I am a newbie. 

Been out 25 years after 5 years on staff and 3 in Chc Mission.  Just finding my way around these sites and would like to be involved on April 12.  So would my hubby.  We will do whatever.

My story is on forumexscn under Once bitten.  Not the worst but still pretty horrific.

There is a Dianetics mission operating at 118 Riverlaw Tce.  That's about the only action I know of in Christchurch except this person called *Name omitted by Administrator* but still very heavily involved.  He wouldn't be a nice person to meet in a dark alley and I hear he's back in Chch.

Hope to hear from someone soon

OB
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 09:34:00 AM by whitedeth » Logged
whitedeth
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2008, 09:23:22 PM »

Wow, OnceBitten, welcome to NZRaid.

Filter earlier posted a "Welcome to NZRaid" thread for ex-scientologists, however, I wanted to thank you for coming forward and helping us get our message across. You and your husband are extremely brave for doing what you're doing, and are considered heroes in our eyes.

Let one of the moderators or myself know if there is anything we can do to assist you in getting your message across.
AnonKiwi
Regulars

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2008, 06:35:02 PM »

Welcome!

I hope you'll keep an eye on, and join us, on Enturbulation.org as well :)
AnonKiwi
Regulars

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2008, 06:41:24 PM »

Here are Once's posts, if you're interested in finding her story.
http://www.forum.exscn.net/search.php?searchid=375161
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2008, 06:59:49 PM »

Hi there.

just thinking about April 12.  I really like the idea of balloons.  I was reading a post on a site about a raid in England.  They had green balloons with Xenu's face printed on them and some other slogans as well.  They apparently gave away heaps of balloons.  Also the site www.youfoundthecard.com has some really great ideas as well as templates for fliers (flyers?)  well pamphlets anyway.  I have access to a photocopier and I could find out about the balloons.  The England people did helium but I don't think we need to do that and it's also quite harmful to the environment because they all land in the sea and dolphins eat them thinking they are jellyfish, and would probably eat them even more if they had xenu's face plastered on them.  So no helium. 

A mask with xenu's face would be quite cool.

Christchurch people are really conservative.  They don't like protests and ruckuses because it just isn't 'cricket'.  A party atmosphere would go down better here I think, like as if we were having a great party.  The pamphlets would also be more impinging if they had messages about love and family rather than how awful scn is.  People here don't know how bad it is overseas.  They don't have the exposure to the corruptness, the abuses and the deaths of members.   Especially since there's no Sea Org here.  People here think it's 'just another religion' and don't mind as long as they keep themselves to themselves which is largely what they do here anyway.  I had to use devious methods to even find out where the Chch mission is!

The tax-exemption issue is another thing which is so very wrong and could get the attention of Christchurch's public.  It's not directly attacking the church but a government decision about the church.  I don't see Christchurch's public reacting so well if all we do is just put scn down but saying about the tax exempt could get a few people thinking.  So that might be good on the pamphlets.

The breaking up of families will impinge on Christchurch people as we are a very family orientated city ::).  This could be in the way of a warning to people to help their family members steer away from scn rather than try to appeal to people who have experienced disconnection.  There will be very few people who actually have in Christchurch so it won't seem real.  I think we need to be very real and get Christchurch's people at their level.

Not sure what people think. Let me know

OB
e-meter

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2008, 08:37:29 PM »

Hello Christchurch anons

I've recently moved to Chch from Melb. 
I'm an Ex- scientologist declared SP a while back & proud of it
Can anyone tell me what's happening in CHch April 12??
I'm ready to rumble

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: