Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Current scios - what do you think about the Taliban or Al Qyeda?  (Read 1356 times)
rockyslammer
Editors

« on: October 26, 2008, 02:17:16 PM »

I mean they completely buy into the fact that if they martyr themselves they will go to Paradise.  I forget how many virgins they think they will get?? 

Do you find this bizarre? Would you think they had been manipulated and brainwashed?

I mean to kill themselves or sacrifice themselves for a false idea?  Gosh how do people get into that position - it's incredible.

Yet it happens.  Every day.

It could never happen to you could it??  I was absolutely certain it couldn't happen to me - but it did.

Yes - I joined scientology and stayed for 17 years.

Are you sacrificing yourself AND your loved ones for an ideal what hasn't shown any results in 50 years?

Nuff said - more later.

PLEASE think about it - please

regards
Martin

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 08:48:30 PM »

Excellent post !!!
Here is confirmation of what Rocky says.

The wise words of Lawrence Wollersheim
(The guy who beat the cult in court.
Miscavige used to rant "Not one thin dime to Wollersheim
Well he got 8 million $ off them.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSKowBA0EQ8&sdig=1
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 07:46:09 AM »

Part 2....

dear scientologists.

Did you realise yet that suicide bombers and scientologist are almost exactly the same?

I mean - they are hooked on exactly the same thing.

1.  dissatisfaction with the way things are -  and ...

2.  Eternal life.

3.  wanting to help their fellow man

Isn't that interesting?

I wonder whose methodology is more correct?  I wonder if any methodology is correct.  Actually more to the point are the goals even attainable?

I mean - whoever heard of eternal life surrounded by virgins??  The goal of eternal life is a powerful hook isn't it?

Let's widen this thought out.  Many faiths have a goal of eternal life in one form or another.

They all have varying methodologies to get there.  Scientologists really think their way is the only way.  After all theirs is a scientifically proven way - isn't it?

Well I really don't want to disappoint you but no it isn't.  After 50 years of trying scientology hasn't managed to create anyone who was any better than his fellow man.  Seriously.

You can be as arrogant as you want and play act as long as you want but it won't change the FACTS.  Several thousand OT8 and - nothing, zip, nada, niet, non, null, etc.

I would be the first to do my A to E's if it was different.  I mean it.  It would take me a New York second to come banging on the door pleading to be let in if it were different.  Sincerely.

I am no longer a scio zealot.  I want to SEE something.  I don't want to hear vague stories from some success story.  I expect a carpenter to be able to cut wood straight, a plumber to fit pipes, a pilot to fly.  What do we expect from an OT8?  What do we expect from a couple thousand OT8's?

OK - you can only blame me for so long....!  And other SP's.  Surely you can do something other than blame and attack??

Sadly not.

Time to wake up and smell the coffee.

Take your time - it took me a couple of years to really get it.  Luckily miscavidge forced me out with many friends so I could look from the outside with support.  That was a bit easier.

regards
Martin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: