Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: latest news from the org.  (Read 45968 times)
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2010, 09:13:20 PM »

Not so much news.  More a request for news.

Auckland Org / charity status / nosey about their money
In light of the inquiry so far, and the failure of CCHR to get tax exempt status in NZ I would like to ask some questions about the records of AK ORG -that were submitted to the tax dept and/or the Charities Commission. Refer to attached doc at bottom of page.

I would like others to put up questions which they think should be asked. If anyone has worked in DIV 3 it might be interesting to hear what you would have to say.

Some of my questions are:
Does the Charities Commission know that there is a 10 million dollar building owned by scientology in Grafton Road Auckland? Not used since it was bought 1 or 2 years ago as far as I know.
Who owns it? Scientology AK? Scientology NZ? Scientology O'seas? The IAS?
Is it used for charitiblle purposes? Are they renting it out?
Are they using it as an investment?

On the list in the attached doc, item 3 is "donations". This is income separate from income from spiritual counselling and training. What was the money donated for? What did the contributors think was going to be done with that money? What was it spent on?

Item 4 is "Contributions from affiliated organisations"
Who were they? What was the money given for? What was given in return? ( I can only assume this is the org selecting people to O'seas) I think there are no missions in NZ.

Where exactly does "investment income" come from? (Item 6).

On the "Less Expenditure list" there is the infamous "Exchange losses" $3, 164 889 in 2008.
So what the hell was it?

There is "contributions to affiliated organizations" $49,890
- who did it go to? O'seas? CCHR?
What was the "religious training for staff"?
What was the "loss on disposal of asset" -60,000?

I don't know if these are the right kind of questions or not.
Any questions you would like to ask in the context of Charity Commission / tax and taxpayers ' tax exemptions etc?

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=18946
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2010, 03:35:42 PM »

Apparently the new Executive Director for Auckland Foundation is...

Dr Helen Smith.

How the heck could I know that ?

Oh no ...More sec checks for the staff.

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2010, 06:37:39 PM »

This is from inside the Sea Org ANZO.  You may recognize a few names here.

IAS reg the RPFers in ANZO!

Did you know the IAS vultures are circling on the ANZO RPFers? Not bad enough that they are living like rats but seems if you got bucks they'll let you dine out at least until you hand over your doe.

Dav Bowen has been on the program since late 2004. He came into some $ as an inheritance from his grandma. Now his graduation is being held up until he hands it over. Of course he got to eat out while they were working him over.

Same thing for former Power FSM Carlo DeLorenzo, he's on the RPF for a list 1 RS, go figure the guy got over a 1,000 people into the Church in Sth America with Ange Pinto back in the day but then joined the Sea Org. Bad move, he was in Madrid before it opened as an idle org. He became the fall guy for a lack of div 6. A girl from Gold said he had a List 1 RS and he's been on the RPF for about 10 years now. First in PAC where he was 7 years on his route in sec check. He then came to ANZO. Well he got some bucks when his Italian mother died. The IAS vultures circled in, once in PAC where he gave and they bled him again recently for another $6,000 in ANZO.

Vickey Dickey has been selling off the farm in NZ and every time she gets money coming in the IAS get tipped off by the RPF I/C, Marlana O'reily, who reads all the mail. They come in and dine her until she bleeds more bucks for the cause. She then gets to return to her life of squalor on the RPF where she gets shit for spending some of her $ for an A/C in the double door garage where all 28 RPFers were living in that hot box. Same goes for her son Edward who's the SO Standards and Discipline I/C, he also gets to bleed, in between his getting the bad people to run up and down the fire escape at the AO or wash dishes for their failure to extort money for the cause.

These also include one Shimona Jefford who only recently graduated the RPF and was posted as DofP but now she gets to wash dishes so she will learn that the way to true spiritual freedom is extorting money by whatever means. She pretty BIs and may hit the eject button soon.

Hey Edward, what's it feel like to be the vehicle of oppression while your inheritance is hemorrhaging away from the "standards" that you enforce?

Dumbarse!

Cop ya later!
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=20963

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2010, 11:32:48 PM »

Perth org

I got an email from a staff member trying to recover me onto the newly released div 6 basics courses. In it was no mention of the quest for the ideal org building, which has been going on for well over 6 yrs. But they did give me a rundown of the org sit. When i left in 2008 there were 20 sthg staff, most long-term. Now there are less than 10, and shrinking rapidly.
Also the ED has divorced the Has and now eloped with the ex-Pes, who is the Has' brother. The Pes' wife, Kerry Vale, the d/ed passed away from ovapian cancer last yr. The Ed is expecting the Pes baby and the baby's dad will also be his uncle. Kerry's son will now be the Ed's nephew and stepson. Inbred much?
For anyone who knows the perth org, you understand the family closeness and wonder how the Ed can now elope with her brother? All this within 6 months of Kerry passing. I just hope they weren't carrying on together while Kerry was dying. It does beg the question tho....
Apparently the fdn org has similarly shrunk to a tiny size. Prob because Sue Hunt has regged everyone into so much debt they can't stay on staff or join.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=21027
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2010, 10:52:15 AM »

Here are some photos taken inside the Sea Org in California.
Possibly year 2000.  These photos are in sharp contrast to the cults magazines and advertising brochures.

http://picasaweb.google.com/111898939474504425193/HavingFunInTheSeaOrg#
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2010, 05:00:55 PM »

Scientology Auckland sends out final newsletter for 2010

And what a year it was. Wins, expansion, and more wins.
It was all so hard to keep up with that none of it is reported in the newsletter.

But get this... Lafayette Ronald "L. Ron" Hubbard (March 13, 1911 – January 24, 1986)

So on March 13th of this year, Ron would have been 100 years old.
And on the 24 th of January we can all celebrate the 25 th anniversary
of the day Ron officially stopped aging.

That was the day 25 years ago that Ron conquered death by dying.

There has been little news of what Ron has been up to since that time.
Certainly nothing reported by the latest Auckland org newsletter.

What is reported is that " P.D." has completed the "How to achieve self confidence life improvement course.
I guess one gains the confidence to sign their name on the next level.

"Welcome in LRH`s Centennial year             
        And celebrate Scientology`s
       unprecedented EXPANSION in 2010 !

Venue : Grafton Org
                 Date : 31st December 2010
                  BBQ and games start : 1 PM
                   Event start : 4 PM
                   (Refreshments served afterwards.)"

There are 14 photos of 2010 MEMORIES in the newsletter.

All better off forgotten.

In summary.  A newsletter with NO NEWS !!
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2011, 04:46:46 PM »

Meet a Scientologist

—New Zealand Woman’s Lifelong Anxiety Vanished

Scientology helped Paula Mackenzie overcome anxiety, become the kind of daughter and mother she always wanted to be and create her ideal relationship. Her profile is one of 200 “Meet a Scientologist” videos available on the Scientology website at www.Scientology.org.

A vague nervousness and feeling of anxiety bothered Paula Mackenzie for the first 30 years of her life.  Through Dianetics, she pinpointed the source of this, and now it is gone.

Mackenzie, 33, learned about Scientology from her partner, Steve Green, when they started dating three and a half years ago. A single mother, raising a three-year-old daughter on her own, she had her share of issues and problems.

“Steve suggested I read the chapter in the Scientology Handbook on children,” she says. “There were practical tips that had never occurred to me.  I tried them out.  They worked. My daughter Grace calmed right down—and so did I."

But it was a Dianetics session that really changed Mackenzie’s life.

“In Dianetics auditing (spiritual counseling) you go back to earlier periods of your life,” she says. "Suddenly I was looking at what happened before I was born.  It all stemmed from a decision I made as a baby that continued to affect me my whole life. Once I spotted that, it was gone.”

In that session, Mackenzie also discovered something she had only suspected before—that she is a spiritual being who has lived before and will live again.  Having this knowledge gave her strength and confidence when her mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer.

“It was extremely difficult when she passed,” says Mackenzie. “I was able to reassure her and provide a calm and loving environment. I was so glad to be able to be there for her.”

In addition to raising her daughter, now six, working as personal assistant to an executive in the New Zealand football industry, and continuing with her Scientology studies, Mackenzie assists Green in his work as director of Citizens Commission on Human Rights, a Scientology-sponsored watchdog group dedicated to eradicating psychiatric abuse. And the couple is looking forward to the birth of a son in May.

“I love what I’m doing,” says Mackenzie. “I love my work and my friends.  I am absolutely relaxed in my relationship with Steve and no matter what comes up we sort it out. In fact, I just love my life.”

View the Paula Mackenzie video at Scientology.org.

###

The popular “Meet a Scientologist” profiles on the Church of Scientology International Video Channel at Scientology.org now total 200 broadcast-quality documentary videos featuring Scientologists from diverse locations and walks of life. The personal stories are told by Scientologists who are educators, teenagers, skydivers, a golf instructor, a hip-hop dancer, IT manager, stunt pilot, mothers, fathers, dentists, photographers, actors, musicians, fashion designers, engineers, students, business owners and more.

A digital pioneer and leader in the online religious community, in April 2008 the Church of Scientology became the first major religion to launch its own official YouTube Video Channel, which has now been viewed by millions of visitors.

Resources:

Meet A Scientologist profiles:
http://www.scientologynews.org/press-releases/meet-scientologists/index.html

Meet A Scientologist videos:
http://www.scientology.org/videos.html#/videos/world-map

Scientology Newsroom:
http://www.scientologynews.org

http://www.cisionwire.com/church-of-scientology-international/meet-a-scientologist-new-zealand-woman-s-lifelong-anxiety-vanished71467
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2011, 07:30:46 AM »

IAS Whales Plotting Against Miscavige?
OK, you want rumors?

Here's one I've heard for several months from under-the-radar Co$ friends who are inactive but are never going to resign from the Co$. Each of them is closely connected to one or more extremely large IAS contributors (all public, obviously) who have had it with David Miscavige. The rumor is that these IAS whales (and I'm talking WHALES!) now believe Miscavige is such a big liability he simply must go -- to jail or to South America or to hell. They don't care where, they just want him gone.

Allegedly, sekrit meetings (with legal counsel) are in progress about how to:

* Separate Miscavige from Co$ funds so he can't fight these actions using legal counsel

* Build stronger governance checks and balances into the Scio corporate system

* Manage the transition from Miscavigeland to the new reformed corporate Scioland

The plotters are considering current in-good-standing SO execs as Miscavige's replacement, as well as having a Scio-admin-trained non-SO Scientologist with high-level executive experience managing a "real business" manage the transition.

Because my friends don't all hang with each other, there may be real fire under the smoke. Whether this is true or not, or likely or not, it's at least pleasant to think that Co$ loyalists would also want to oust the dwarf.

Anybody else heard anything about this? Either way? Is this bullshit?

TG1

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=21614
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2011, 04:57:40 PM »

0diggsdigg

In 2010, major Churches of Scientology opened across Europe, North America and Africa.

These new Churches are the realization of Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard`s vision, where he prescribed the standard and model for all Churches of Scientology to aspire to in becoming what he called an Ideal Organization (Org). Ideal Orgs are built to provide all services of the Scientology religion while also serving as a home for the community at large for the cooperative advancement of the underprivileged and forsaken of every ethnic and denomination. Ideal Orgs are made possible by the contributions of Scientology parishioners dedicated to uplifting their communities and helping their fellow man.

New Church Grand Openings are attended by thousands of parishioners, guestsand dignitaries from across the social spectrum.

* The first new Ideal Org opened in 2010 was the Brussels branch of the Churches of Scientology for Europe, on the 23rd of January. Thousands of guests were on hand from across Europe to cut the ribbon on an 88,000-square-foot historic structure along Boulevard de Waterloo. Among the distinguished guests was the Honorable Hugo Coveliers, Senator in the Belgian Parliament, who addressed those gathered: This new Church in the capital city of Europe stands as a beautiful testament to your help, and you can be certain of my continued support. You care for people, and this Church is such an example of this attitude. " Since opening, dignitaries from across the European community have visited the Church and toured its massive Public Information Center, comprising hundreds of multimedia presentations illustrating Scientology beliefs, the life and legacy of Founder L. Ron Hubbard, and the full array of Church-sponsored social betterment and community outreach programs. (Watch the video: Churches of Scientology for Europe Grand Opening.)

* One week later, on the 30th of January, Scientologists and their guests assembled in Quebec, at the heart of the Nouvo Saint-Roch district to open a new Ideal Org for that city. Many dignitaries participated in the dedication, including the Honorable Pamela Appelt, from the International Center for Human Rights and Democratic Development, who declared: It has been my privilege to work alongside the Church of Scientology for 25 years. Whatever the issue, you have answers that are useful to anyone in public service. " (Watch the video: Church of Scientology of Quebec Grand Opening.)

* The following week, on the 6th of February, came the Grand Opening of the new Church of Scientology and Celebrity Centre of Las Vegas. Thousands of Scientologists and community leaders gathered to dedicate the new Ideal Org designed to serve those who work in the entertainment capital of the world. Those taking the podium for the ceremony included United States Congresswoman Shelley Berkley and Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman, who stated: As the Mayor of the fastest-growing city, I look forward to partnering with you, as the fastest-growing religion. " (Watch the video: Church of Scientology and Celebrity Centre Las Vegas Grand Opening.)

* On the 26th of March, a new Scientology Life Improvement Centre opened in Johannesburg, South Africa, directly adjacent to the nation`s university. Joining Scientologists for the dedication ceremony were university students, community leaders and government officials. The welcoming address was delivered by Ms. Phumzile Zuma, daughter of the nation`s president. (Watch the video: Johannesburg Scientology Life Improvement Centre Grand Opening.)

* On April 24th, the new Ideal Org of Los Angeles opened its doors. More than 6,000 parishioners and guests celebrated the opening of this Church which stands at the intersection of Sunset Boulevard and L. Ron Hubbard Way. Formally welcoming the Church were a host of local and state officials, including State Assembly Member Karen Bass and Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca, who spoke to the Church`s social betterment programs in his address: Your drug education means everything to the safety of our schools and neighborhoods. That is why we trained a corps of our own deputies in the use of your unbeatable program. So I want to thank each and every one of you for everything you do in helping me do my job. " (Watch the video: Church of Scientology of Los Angeles Grand Opening.)

* On the 10th of July, the National Scientology Organization opened in Mexico City. More than 7,000 Scientologists and guests attended the dedication of this first Scientology Ideal Org in Latin America, in a fully restored cultural landmark that stands near Mexico`s National Fine Arts Palace and the Supreme Court. Here, too, officials took the opportunity to recognize the Church and its social betterment programs. Ms. Laura Chapa from the Federal Ministry of Education addressed the gathering by stating: I believe that with the opening of this new Organization, leaders of all sectors of society will have the same realization I had: that you have the solution. And so I also believe that what will come from this new Organization is a turning point for our nation. " (Watch the video: National Scientology Organization for Mexico Grand Opening.)

* On the 17th of July, an assemblage of 4,200 parishioners and guests filled the streets to inaugurate the new Church of Scientology of Pasadena. The heritage of the 58,000-square-foot historic Victorian landmark is preserved in the fully restored structure, including the classic four-story atrium galleria, and the interior Chapel featuring Tiffany-inspired stained glass windows as a backdrop for Scientology religious services and community gatherings. Pasadena Mayor Bill Bogaard was among the notable guests who participated in the dedication ceremonies: With this beautifully restored structure in Old Pasadena, the Church of Scientology represents not only a growing religion, but an important factor in the future of this city. " (Watch the video: Church of Scientology of Pasadena Grand Opening.)

* On the 24th of July, parishioners and their guests congregated just blocks from the Seattle Center and Space Needle for the opening of the new Church of Scientology of Washington State. Among those welcoming the new Church was State Supreme Court Justice Richard Sanders, with whom the Church has partnered in the field of human rights for 35 years: There is nothing more important in life than being true to yourself and standing up for what you believe. That is freedom, and that is what makes life worth living. And that, to me, is what you represent. " (Watch the video: Church of Scientology of Washington State Grand Opening.)

In the last five years, the implementation of Mr. Hubbard`s vision for Ideal Orgs has resulted in 22 new Churches. An additional 60 buildings are currently under construction or renovation to house Ideal Orgs scheduled to open over the next two years.

(Video presentations: http://www.scientologynews.org/press-releases/scientology-ideal-organizations.html)

http://thesop.org/story/20110128/scientology-religions-greatest-expansion-in-history.html
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2011, 05:00:41 PM »

Ray Andrews

For anyone who remembers him.... Ray Andrews passed away around the beginning of 2011. He had been in Scio since before I got in, in `78.

Doesn`t seem to have been active in recent times.

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2011, 09:12:12 PM »

Check Out Flags Incredible Stats - A Must Read!!!!!!

Hello Everyone!

Did you get the latest issue of Source Magazine(Issue 213)? I sure hope you
did and I certainly hoped you read it thoroughly. Keep in mind that Source is the magazine from Flag Land Base - the Mecca of technical perfection. Also, this magazine comes out only about 4 times a year. Thus, the stats of release and graduates reflect about a three month period.

Before I continue, a simple quiz. What are the main statistics of an org? Give
up? Here they are according to LRH himself:

"Orgs have only 2 major final valuable products. One is well-trained
auditors. The other is satisfied pcs. ...Tech and Admin policy exist only to assist making these two products IN VOLUME."

LRH ED 131 INT

Life Repair Block 8 December 1970 (OEC Vol. 4, p. 145)

"The product of an org is well-taught students and thoroughly audited pcs."

HCO P/L 17 June 1970RB KSW Series 5R, Technical Degrades (OEC Vol. 0, p. 14)

So let's take a look at Flag's completion stats over the last three months.

Clears - 5
OT 1s - 1
OT 2s - 2
OT 3s - 1
OT 4s - 5
OT 5s - 7
Class 5 grad auditor course completions - 3
Class 5 grad auditor internship completions - 1
Class 8 auditor course completions - 1

Are these expanding stats? If it doesn't add up in your brain then good for you If it does add up in your brain then you need a new brain! Clear the planet?? You couldn't clear the street you live on in twenty years with stats like this.

So where is all this hype about expansion coming from? When you go to an event you hear about all these expanding stats with wonderful graphics showing trends going straight up. I bet you can't recall the last event they talked about Clears, OT's and (most importantly) auditors being made. That's because these are some of the stats being reported:

"People helped"
"Hours on OT projects"
"Ideal Org Fundraising"
"Volunteer hours in building orgs"
"Population of cities with new groups"
"Number of citizens aware of Human Rights"
"Shopping Malls playing our Human Rights PSAs"
"Number of dirt particles removed during film restoration"
"Number of miles of distraction-free voyages"
"Number of terrabytes of processing memory"
"Inches of press"
"Square feet of book cover cloth"
"Feet of lamination"

Get the idea??? Sounds great but not the real product. And what is Flags new product? It's having pc's spend countless hours on Objectives. That includes OT 7's and OT 8's being put back on Objectives for no good reason whatsoever because - yes sir - that will handle what ails you. If you recall where Objectives is at on the bridge you will note it is at the bottom. If you recall where OT levels are on the bridge you will note they are on the top. So why ar the OT's being made to regress bassackwards? If you have half a brain you'll figure out that answer in a microsecond.

Liken it to when you were a baby and just learned how to crawl(Objectives). Youthen put in time, effort, years of training, etc. to become a greatsprinter (OTlevels). Now your coach comes along and says you have to go back and learn how to crawl again because you just didn't get it 100% right when you were a baby and that is what is holding up your progress. Oh - and by the way - you'll have to spend many, many hours relearning crawling all at you own expense.

Ridiculous? - yes! Counter productive? - yes! Current executive C/Sing via current management? - yes! So go take a good look at the latest Source magazine and ask yourself - "what's wrong with this picture?" Better yet - ask your org about their stats on auditing completions and auditors made. Have any staff left and why? Where are all the OT's??? Where are all the Clears???? Where are all the Auditors????

When was the last Class 12 made??? You know - all the questions you have been asking yourself but are afraid to ask management. However, if you do ask
questions to org management be prepared for endless sec checking, lower condition write ups, costly amends projects and "stink eyes".

GO AHEAD.......I DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours truly,

The Org Insider

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22049
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2011, 09:18:36 PM »

Article 9. * No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.

Ellaine Allen was busted from the post of Captain of AOSH ANZO in 2003. She had become one evil Medusa, all those who glanced upon her turned to stone, particularly after she returned to Anzo from the "veterans return program" which by all accounts seems to be a customised implant similar to the RPF.

She hated families with a vengeance and ordered recruiters to force their way into homes while recruiting minors on at least one occasion, these particular kids were being baby sat by a girl who is now probably scarred for life. On another occassion they kept Ben Gibson in an recruit interview for hours after course while fobbing off his mum who'd come to pick him up. Anyone who knew the Gibsons would have know it might be smarter to wrestle a water buffolo for her calf than to bullshit her while holding her son hostage for 4 hours. She went fucking nuts right there in the foyer.

Any parent who objected to her recruiting their children was sent to special sec checks to correct them and remove their CI to *command intention* FPRD style HCO sec checks that would leave people defeated and will-less. The Gibsons were not spared AFAIK.

While Ellaine was Captain both her MAA Amanda Kingdom(Captains MAA) and the advanced course C/S Peter Sparshott died from cancer, she also blew off the top performing reg in ANZO, Robbie Walker then black PRed him to his new employer and got him fired just as he was getting on his feet.

You'd think someone like her would be RPFed for kidnap or bringing the cult a bad rep. Guess again, she was done for giving the South Africans a discount on their OT levels after the South African rand fell in May 2002 to .07 US cents to the dollar. No bullshit.

The field was a wreckage, and any one with any sense at all avoided the AO like the plague.

Enter Mark Whitta with the task of putting it all back together, and he did try, until he was thanked in his turn for being Captain by being put in the RPF.

More to follow.

Much more

Cop ya later!

Prior to coming back to Australia Mark had been in the US for about 15 years. His last post there was FR FSO. He took over the Captain post in 2003 but only lasted until early '05 before he was busted.

One of the things that had come up was that he fancied Rikke Beeny. She used to be in RTC and was at the FSO as one of the Reps in 1997 when the Lisa McPhearson incident happened. She was banished to ANZO over her involvement. Anyway Mark liked her and they flirted and held hands before it came up in his sec checking. He was out of his depth and she's a pretty good lair so she denied it all and as he was going down anyway that was further used to push him down, her claiming she had no part in it. In the Sea Org if you fall in love it's instant invest. Good place for a eunuch.

Mark gets busted and sent to Dundas, then in due course he's slated for the RPF. It would be normal to send him to PAC base but he overstayed his visa by nearly 14 years in the US and can never return so the people handling him, including the RTC terminal (Lowry, I think) and the CMO on down to the RPF I/C Marlana O'Leary for some special reason wanted him hidden.

The Sea Org must be the most withholdy and secretive group in the world - so much for all that sec checking.

They didn't want anyone to know he was off post. So they devised a plan to hold him under the two indoor squash courts there on the east side of the property. The slope of the roughly excavated dirt floor allows for a little space under the building where tools, junk or a mower might be kept. No one goes there so it was decided they would keep him under this building.

At the entrance it is large enough to stand up in but it’s only small and the ground slopes upwards so the area he had for standing was about 7 meters by 4 meters. This is on the lower end of the property and when it rains the floor gets very muddy. It’s clay too so it sticks like shit to a blanket, everything that touches it ends up caked. The space is not well ventilated either and has that mildewy, musty smell. He was under guard in that location every day for about 6 months.

A guy from the US by the name of Kip Engen was there with him most of the time. They would go there early in the morning before 7am and stay there all day till it was dark. They would go into one of the other buildings and he would shower and go to bed before 10pm. After about 3 months of this he was protesting pretty badly and Marlana finally relented and let him go for short walks for some exercise in the afternoon with his guard.

So he was in there for 3 months before being allowed to go for a walk!

I honestly don't know why he didn't flip his fucking wig.

Or at least do something about his predicament!

Cop ya later!

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=20718
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 09:23:02 PM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2011, 10:01:55 PM »

......So there's our *hero* locked up under a squash court, there is no window, just some lights on the ceiling, he hasn't seen the sun for 3 months, all his food is brought in there to him and he doesn't leave till after dark.

He really nagged his captor to death about getting out for a walk, I 'spose if you have someone all day for three months you could really get on their nerves.

Eventually he gets out and goes for a walk, does he run? No, he tamely does whatever they tell him. So much for the bridge to freedom.

He's also despondent because the girl he thought he had a future with not only won't have anything to do with him but *passed* her sec check and claims she had nothing to do with him in the first place.

Finally after about 6 months he was allowed out of the makeshift cell and put with the others on the RPF. Probably felt like *freedom* to him after that. Mark has been on the RPF now for close to 5 years. For most of the time he has had no twin same as Kerry Ellis who is also stuck on the program.

They are never going to graduate.

There are others on that program that have been on it for over 12 years, including Vicki Geddes and Wendy Lewis. They are in their 60s and have to run about like all RPFers, shuffling their feet when they are on decks.

But 12 fucking years! You get less time for manslaughter in this country, which I'll tell you about in my next thread (Yeah, OSA, I know all about that one and the churches contribution to it).

Typical of the Sea Org when they get onto a really dumb idea they just keep doing it, so now the space under the squash courts has been used repeatedly to detain anyone wanting to leave or that is in bad wth the RPF I/C at ANZO. She has people put there under guard routinely. People are there for weeks at a time.

So far Mark's six months is the record.

But they will beat it, unless stopped.

We all know that, don't we?

What's more, the RPF has about 30 people in it currently and when the CLO moved to Dundas from the Sydney org in May 2009 their berthing was shoved into a garage at Dundas. The CLO moved out of Castlereagh st. when the Syd org moved. The old RPF berthing is now occupied by OSA (Hai OSA!) and there was no where to put them so someone came up with the garage as the place for them. There is a 2 door garage that is about 7 meters by about 9 meters where the poor bastards all sleep. The bunk beds are crammed in there 3 high and there is very no space for any personal belongings. It’s a very cramped and unholy space.

How would you like to sleep in a double garage with 30 other people?

The conditions in any US prison are better. Oh, and typical altered importance, they put a barrier up between the men and womens bunks, but no other improvements were made for them. They also don't have separate toilets and both men and women use the same space. The stalls on the left are for the guys and the girls are on the ones to the right.

Often they run out of toilet paper or its kept from them by Rikke Beeny who runs her shit on the RPFers, she's in charge of the maintenance at Dundas since being busted from her RTC post at Flag and they have top use old newspapers. I guess after her spectacular fall from grace she needs to find some poor saps lower than her to kick.

Must be extra hard on Mark, the girl he loved denying him even the dignity of wiping his arse.

Mark, wake up, grow a pair!

You can see the garage doors from Dorahy Street and you go right near them entering the property from the side entrance which is the drive for deliveries .

Another thing is often the garbage isn't picked up for weeks and weeks because they don't pay the bill. Finally they get some money after all that time, by then there is a whole colony of maggots that have bred in the rubbish and food scraps and the RPF have to get in there and load them onto the truck by hand. There are maggots everywhere, especially when it's warm, they come out of the rubbish by the bucket full and fall out from everywhere and end up in a writhing mass on the ground.

So if you go by knock on the door and say "Hai!".

Probably too late, because by the time you're reading this they'll be moving out like rats fleeing a sinking ship.

With some pretend naval officer shouting, "Hill 10 Hill 10"!, at them from a pile of rotten, maggot infested rubbish.

Cop ya later!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Which leads us to another story.

The Sea Org has been wanting to combine the AO, CLO and the berthing and move out of Sydney. That's right, they're running! There have been three locations that they are considering moving to. The Blue Mountains, the South Coast and finally the outskirts of Adelaide.

When they announce it it will be with all the fanfare possible. They'll talk about how they've expanded and this new ideal set up puts them in the box seat to clear Anzo. Right!

The truth is they have become so weird and extreme that the only way they can imagine surviving is away from those prying eyes. This move has been prompted by the recent neighbouring property development that you can see in the pics.

They'll need a place where they can put in a lake for their overboardings too.

If they do move those still there will never have reason to leave the base, it won't be long before they figure that out and install the razor wire, for *security purposes*. Wow, it'll be so on source, just like Int and Flag!

They've also long past the point of desperation regarding Anonymous protesting them every month, Ron's told them that the public love them and hate psychs, the cognitive dissonance must be keeping them awake at night by now.

Run clams, run.

Maybe they should put an advertisement in the window;

"Dodgy cult desperately has need for new headquarters, away from the influences of abberated wogs. Will pay big money for premises where we can practice our Human Rights abuses without interference. Call NOW! 02 96927300"

Cop ya later!

The Sea Org is a black comedy.
Mark Whitta was chosen to come to ANZO and create a friendly environment of good will. Surveys, originated at Int trying to find the *why* had shown that the public was staying away from the place because it was just too dangerous to go near it while Elaine Allen was the Captain.

It was with the outward appearance of a humanitarian mission that he arrived. Bringing friendliness and joy to the Australian public. Call-inners were told to spread the word that the AO was a real friendly place, now.

The message got lost and he ended up as the hapless victim of the vicious scene that he was party to covering up. Caught in internal politics he ended up as a prisoner under a squash court, while the reges that had previously been in his purview collected money to bring world wide awareness to the "Universal Declaration of Humans Rights", often under threat of comm ev themselves.

Every time in my tenure in the Sea Org that a survey or invest has showed that some egregious behaviour of management has brought it into disrepute various efforts, smokescreens and promo were promptly evolved to show the world that it's all changed. A scapegoat was hung and their head left on a pike for all to see.

That is, if it was too late to flatly deny it.

Then the group promptly continued on it's abusive course. Without any change.

No case change, no ethics change. What is that a sign of?

Cop ya later!
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2011, 11:32:16 AM »

I`ve known about this for a while. But never got around to posting it.

Leisa Goodman has routed off staff.

Her mother is Melva Collins. She had a sister who dabbled in scio way back.
Leisa is a Kiwi who got into Scientology here in New Zealand. Though she was raised by a Scientology mother... I was doing introductory auditing at the same time she was. Her sister Margaret was Wally Collis`s P.C. after he was done with me back in `79.

Anyone here involved in Scientology back in the late 70`s - early eighties will
remember her as Leisa Collins.

She used to work on secret projects in the Guardians Office under Bruce Gibson.

Fleur and Darnelle Henley Smith, and Judy Shervelle were also G.O. at the time.
Also on special projects at the time were, Rufus Frazer and Barry Keon.

Leisa kind of did PR type things.
I remember once she toured New Zealand radio stations and Newspapers trying to dead agent the anti scio "Readers digest" article.

Leisa had been dating Rory Denness.

Leisa went to the states in the mid eighties and Rory joined the Sea org and was last heard of as crew aboard the Freewinds.

Leisa ended up marrying a Yank and still resides in the U.S.

Here is a clip of Leisa...   She seems to be doing well. Making friends
and upholding peoples Human rights. (not)

http://vimeo.com/2624682

Leisa Goodman
Human Rights Director
http://hatewatch.freedommag.org/goodman.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leisa_Goodman

http://www.einet.net/review/43519-650779/Leisa_Goodman_s_Home_Page.htm

Once again..... Now routed off staff !!!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 11:45:26 AM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
NED

« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2011, 12:05:20 PM »

Leisa had a sister called Michelle, I've never heard of Margaret.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: