Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nov 15th Protest  (Read 7887 times)
ttamaad

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2008, 03:53:18 PM »

Yeah, it sure is!  But don't send a wish you were here card to Mike or Nigey please!!

Actually, it might be a good idea to send them one... then you would be able to question them firsthand about

Child abuse
Underage Hiring by the scn
Lies and parishioner sanctity
Crimes by OSA
Cover up's of crimes by them both

... I am sure there are many other issues that could be added
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2008, 08:15:49 PM »

Hmmm.  I doubt if we will see Mikey again in Christchurch.  He didn't like having his collar roughed up by the cops.  But you have a point.  There's certainly enough here for a story..... even without the photo of the girl who commited suicide together with her OT7 boyfriend who, btw is a major contributor to the Sydney Ideal Org.  Amazing what you can find out when you go looking.

ttamaad

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2008, 06:20:03 PM »

Hmmm.  I doubt if we will see Mikey again in Christchurch.  He didn't like having his collar roughed up by the cops.  But you have a point.  There's certainly enough here for a story..... even without the photo of the girl who commited suicide together with her OT7 boyfriend who, btw is a major contributor to the Sydney Ideal Org.  Amazing what you can find out when you go looking.

Is this who we flated with or another story??
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2008, 09:06:47 PM »

Who we flatted with, yes.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread/thread/06698036aa0cfd62

I don't think he'll be surprised when this comes back to bite him .... after all he was the major player in the cover-up wasn't he?  Remember her?  SHe was told to handle or disconnect from her parents.  Well she disconnected by hanging herself.  It was pretty grim.
ttamaad

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2008, 09:47:19 AM »

I have the photo, by the way,
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2008, 01:07:28 PM »

Oh good.  Well if you get a minute, it would be good if you could scan and send me a copy of it  as I have found some contacts where I can start looking for her parents.  Her photo may just prove to be the missing link in all of this.  Remember how her parents didn't know that she was doing scn as she felt they wouldn't approve?   She red tagged after her last session which was an ethics 'session' where she was told to handle or disconnect.  FOr some reason she didn't go back into session immediately, but left the org, went home and hung herself.  Our OT7 friend was instrumental in going to her flat and cleaning out everything to do with scientology that she had, and we were ordered not to speak to the police.  There was a bit of PR flap, but the org denied any knowledge of knowing her at all.

The photo of the two of them will prove otherwise.

Dont be surprised if OSA pays you a visit when you aren't home to steal the photo, as it's pretty incriminating!  Get your goat trained up to recognise OSA people asap!  Is it a killer goat?
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2008, 06:45:17 PM »

Security depends on having all the data, scan, photos in as many places as possible.  Publish and be damned!!
ttamaad

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2008, 09:58:36 PM »

Dont be surprised if OSA pays you a visit when you aren't home to steal the photo, as it's pretty incriminating!  Get your goat trained up to recognise OSA people asap!  Is it a killer goat?

Haha, I can tell you that OSA would stick out like the proverbial dogs balls around here! Nobody misses a trick. You can't run, you can't hide... and the local constabulary lives right next door.... I have a drink with him at least once a week
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: