Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lawsuits  (Read 56628 times)
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« on: January 08, 2009, 06:54:10 PM »

Here is a copy and paste of a news item posted by
Larry Brennan. Larry is the actual guy who made
Scientology into a religion, on Hubbard`s orders.

New Lawsuit filed re organized scientology's labor violations

OK a short time ago I promised that I would be posting about a lawsuit to be filed against organized scientology.

So here goes:

On January 5, 2009 a complaint was filed by attorney Barry Van Sickle on behalf of Marc Headley in the Superior Court of the State of California.

It was filed against the Church of Scientology International and Does 1-20.

It has to do with major labor code violations and other related matters.

Marc Headley and Barry Van Sickle will certainly be taking the lead on this and I would guess would be letting those concerned know how they may be affected by or may help with this matter.

I just wanted to get it out publically that this suit now exists.

I will not mention names but I can tell you that organized scientology IMHO is very worried about this case and has already used major intimidation tactics against others who were going to be part of this initial complaint. People slated to be part of this complaint have withdrawn because of pressure of losing family members still in scientology.

BUT this case will go on and there are others in the works.

While this is nothing more than my opinion, and while organized scientology will IMHO use great intimidation and resources to stop this action, I believe that this is the beginning of the end of one of the great all time abuses of organized scientology. That would be the horrible abuses of their own staff such as forced abortions, horrid child slave labor, beatings by Miscavige and his goons, humiliation, almost uncountable abuses of every major labor law in the country re working conditions, working hours, etc.. etc., etc.

And organized scientology will do their best to hide behind religious cloaking and say the staff are volunteers and/or members of religious orders in an attempt to get around these laws and regulations. I know as 100% fact that those are lies and I truly believe that they will be 100% disproven.

What has been built by lies can be taken down by truth!!

No matter what happens with this first complaint it is my belief that there is so much truth and rightness behind this action that it and/or other such complaints will survive the dirty tricks, abuse, abuse of the courts, horrific lies and such that organized scientology will throw at this and all involved in this to try to prevent it from gaining more members and momentum.

What springs from this could well mark the end of the days where Miscavige and his goons take most of the money from the organizations of scientology while staff and their families starve.

It is my belief that many who read this could help in different ways or even be a part of this. But I am going to leave this to people who know better of such matters such as Marc and his attorney.

I just wanted this information out. I hope this news spreads around the globe to all who have experienced such abuses be they ex scientology kids, ex SO, other ex Staff, just anyone affected so that any of them may now have the chance to become part of ending same.

For great justice may this be the beginning of the end of this area of abuses by David Miscavige and organized scientology no matter how many years it takes for this to happen.

And lastly, I wish to thank Anonymous for helping me post this complaint. Once again Anonymous delivers!

This is all I have to say on this for the time being.

Larry Brennan

http://larrybren.blogspot.com/

The lawsuit can be read and or downloaded via the following link.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/new-lawsuit-filed-re-organized-scientologys-labor-violations-35780/#post684166

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 07:39:55 PM »

read all about and weep scios

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9856545/Complaint-Filed-1509
AnonKiwi
Regulars

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 09:44:37 PM »

Anonymous is at Cause. How is that possible, Mike and DM?

And Mike, please don't stalk Sydney-anons on the phone any more.
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 06:00:27 PM »

Anonymous is at Cause. How is that possible, Mike and DM?

And Mike, please don't stalk Sydney-anons on the phone any more.

Oh don't be a meanie, Anonkiwi!  It's where he gets his kicks!  He's such a poor sad little man.  He spends his days & nights trying to find out Anons IDs.  It's all he does.  There's no one in the orgs any more and nothing for him to do except try to prove to OSA that he's a true blue scn.  Especially after those foot bullets on the radio broadcast - he'll have some serious amends to do.  Perhaps tracking Anons is a new stat! 

So Mike DO YOU READ ALL EX-SCN ANON'S FOLDERS?    You are a bloody liar!  I have never posted anything about MASTURBATION  on any site at all.  I posted about a pc who EJACULATED.  That was a different time, different pc and different auditing.  The masturbation topic you knew about is in ONLY in my folders, as it is something I had to deal with in Grade 0 or was it Grade 1?  Hmmm communication or problems?  You'd know, because you must have read it.  It was something I had to deal with not to do with someone I audited. 

You MUST HAVE read my folders to know about what you bullbaited me with in the Square.  There is absolutely no doubt about it.  You just knew TOO much.

A word of advice.  If you are going to lie, you can at least learn how to do it convincingly.  Don't take lessons from Tommy Davis btw.  lol.

rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009, 06:29:07 PM »

Lying is a really hard thing to do.  I know I can't do it.  You have to have a really good memory and know everything there is to know about what you are lying about.

Otherwise you get found out - don't you Mickey?

Sadly all scios learn how to lie - but badly!  Lying is a scn sacrament - all scios have to do it.

Tell me I'm wrong!

regards
Martin
Libertas

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2009, 08:59:07 PM »

Jeez Mike you sure have pissed off some people this time!  Seems like you have turned it into some sort of sick art form. 

Where will this all end?

What the fucking point of all these lies Mike?  To protect what?  Can you hear the voice of the collective conscience?  It is screaming at you.  Keep turning your head.  Dismiss my words.  Best that you do.  You will feel a tinge of satisfaction as you do it.  Delicious momentary satisfaction. 

There are messages of truth all around you but you chose to ignore them. You chose to take the truth and twist it to bring yourself a tinge of satisfaction. To bring satisfaction to your masters.   But the truth is gonna keep screaming at you and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.  And I ain't talking about Anonymous here.  They are messengers, not the message. 

Stop fucking lying Mike.  You are leaving one fucking heavy foot print in the sand. 
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 07:53:41 AM »

http://realitybasedcommunity.net/archive/2009/01/marc_headley_v_1.php
January 09, 2009

Marc Headley v. Church of Scientology International

A potentially devastating lawsuit [PDF] was filed by Marc Headley in Los Angeles County Court on January 5 against the Church of Scientology International (CSI), alleging that CSI violated California labor law by failing to pay Headley, and others similarly situated, minimum wage or for the overtime he routinely worked as an employee of Golden Era Productions, an unincorporated entity which is chiefly responsible for producing and selling Scientology's promotional videos and materials. Headley estimates that he was paid approximately 39 cents an hour for the time he worked at Golden Era between 1989 to 2005, during which time he sometimes worked 100+ hour, 7 day weeks uncompensated for his overtime.

Headley also alleges that he was forced by Scientology to sign various documents, under duress, acknowledging that he had no rights as an employee, and that he was not given copies of these documents.

Headley's claims are hardly shocking to anyone even vaguely familiar with Scientology, who could tell you that the working conditions for a Scientology staff member are routinely reported to be atrocious by ex-members. What is surprising is that someone has finally seen fit to address it, given the extreme hurdles facing anyone who chooses to sue Scientology.

The complaint anticipates Scientology's likely legal response--in short, that it is a religious organization exempt from ordinary labor laws. The suit's response to this anticipated defense is that religious organizations are not exempt in all instances from labor laws relating to minimum wage and relies heavily on the US Supreme Court case Alamo Found'n v. Secy. of Labor, 471 US 290 (1985) in support of its argument, which I'll now briefly describe below.

The Secretary of Labor brought suit against Tony Alamo's fundamentalist Christian church, alleging that it operated numerous commercial entities and in doing so violated minimum wage, overtime, and recordkeeping provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). The Alamos operated "service stations, retail clothing and grocery outlets, hog farms, roofing and electrical construction companies, a recordkeeping company, a motel, and companies engaged in the production and distribution of candy," and staffed these businesses with "drug addicts, derelicts, or criminals before their conversion and rehabilitation." The Court found that the Alamos were subject to ordinary labor laws because (1) the church was, under the FLSA (specifically 29 USC sec. 203(s)), "an enterprise engaged in commerce or in the production of goods for commerce"; and (2) its workers were "employees" within the meaning of the Act.

The Court rejected the Alamos' argument that it was not en enterprise within the meaning of the Act because it was a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization, noting that religious and non-profit organizations are not exempted by FLSA.  The Code of Federal Regulations specifically states that

"where [religious or non-profit] organizations engage in ordinary commercial activities, such as operating a printing and publishing plant, the business activities will be treated under the Act the same as when they are performed by the ordinary business enterprise."

The Alamos further argued that their church should be exempt because its commercial activities are "infused with a religious purpose," but the Court noted that the lower courts had correctly disposed of this argument too, where it found that the Alamos' "businesses serve the general public in competition with ordinary commercial enterprises," and thus permitting the organization to pay substandard wages would give it an unfair advantage over competitors.

Scientology's Golden Era Productions shares some similarities with the Alamos' commercial enterprises but also some differences. It's not clear whether those differences will lead a court to distinguish Headley's suit from Alamo. It's also not clear whether the fact that Headley is not suing under the FLSA but instead makes an unfair competition claim under California's Business & Professional Code (sec. 17203), and California Labor Law will permit the Court to treat this case differently than similar cases, most/all of which fall under the FLSA (and thus Alamo). From my limited research, there is some interplay between California labor law (which is often described as "complex") and the FLSA. (I presume that the absence of a FLSA claim is indicative of Headley's lawyer's desire to keep the case in California state court as opposed to federal court.)

As to the similarities between Golden Era Productions and Alamo, they both drastically underpaid and overworked their employees while providing them with housing and every other amenity imaginable. However, the individual businesses in Alamo operated in secular spheres--that is, their service stations, retail clothing stores, and motels directly and unfairly competed with corresponding secular entities, for whom the option to underpay its workers did not exist. Scientology will no doubt argue that Golden Era is engaged in promotional activities as opposed to commercial, and there is therefore no risk of unfair competition--it does not compete because it is the only entity that produces in L Ron Hubbard videos, and its adherents the only targeted class, unlike, say, a motel, which would target every demographic.

The response to this, I would think, is to note that the type of work Headley was engaged in at Golden Era--video production--is work also typically performed by secular entities, who otherwise might benefit from being contracted by Scientology for this work, and are thus in fact harmed in an unfair competition sense. The issue is not the content of the business's output or the output's target audience, in other words, but rather the type of business and whether there is a secular analogue capable and available to perform the same work.

This notion has some legal precedent too--In Mitchell v. Pilgrim Holiness Church Corp., 210 F.2d 879 (7th Cir. 1954), a religious organization operated and staffed a printing press, from which it printed "pamphlets, leaflets, magazines and other printed material most of which is of a religious nature," and argued because religious message was not commerce, it should be exempt from the FLSA. The Fifth Circuit concluded that the religious content of the pamphlets was of no consequence, and that "[there is no] intimation that the minimum standard of living as fixed by the Act is not just as necessary to the health and well-being of the defendant's employees as it is to the health and well-being of the employees of any other printing establishment."

Mitchell is almost perfectly analogous to Golden Era, which too is a publisher of religious material utilizing underpaid labor.  California is not bound to follow a federal Fifth Circuit decision, of course, but with so little case law speaking directly to this issue, it seems likely that the Court will at least confront Mitchell, if not be persuaded by it.

On Scientology's side, there is little support in case law for the argument they will inevitably make, should the case proceed to trial. Mitchell has been distinguished but once, by McClure v. The Salvation Army, 460 F.2d 553, 558 (5th Cir.), cert. denied, 409 U.S. 896 (1972).  McClure did not concern minimum wage provisions, however, but was rather a wrongful termination claim brought by a fired a church minister. The Fifth Circuit determined that the minister was not an employee under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, and further, that finding that the minister was wrongfully terminated would necessitate an impermissible encroachment into the Salvation Army's right to free exercise or religion. McLure was followed by Werft v. Desert Southwest Annual Conf. of United Methodist Church, 377 F.3d 1099, 1100 n.1 (9th Cir. 2004).  The ministerial exception established in McLure was just recently extended to FLSA scenarios by the Seventh Circuit in Schleicher v. Salvation Army, 2007 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 2836 (7th Cir. 2007), but Schleicher concerned the wages of a minister, and thus not an employee under the FLSA.

Alamo has been distinguished many times, but never again in the context of a religious group seeking to evade labor laws, so the penultimate battle at trial will chiefly be over whether to follow or distinguish Alamo, as I describe above.

Before trial, of course, there will be a slew of motions and creative lawyering by Scientology to delay this trial until the end of time. There is undoubtedly the most serious legal challenge they've faced in years and they almost certainly realize it and will act accordingly. One especiallly intriguing pretrial question is whether Scientology will challenge Headley on the basis of the numerous releases and waivers Headley signed. Headley speaks of the releases in his complaint, alleging that they are invalid for lack of consideration and unconscionable, an assertion which is likely correct. Although Headley doesn't include the releases in his complaint, and I thus have no actual knowledge of them, I have reviewed many other Scientology releases and have noted prior occasions their telltale signs--they all inevitably lack consideration and usually contain unconscionable terms. Headley adds that his were signed under duress, an assertion which I have little trouble believing.  Will Scientology actually produce Headley's signed releases as evidence of his relinquishing the right to sue? A loss on this front would be a minor devastation as Scientology has relied on these unconscionable releases for years (and although they've never really been tested, the releases likely "work" in that many ex-members are probably intimidated into not bringing a suit against Scientology because they assume the release is valid; invalid or not, the releases possess a deterrent quality).

I will be keeping a close eye on this lawsuit as it progresses and write about it as time allows.

posted by scott pilutik at January 9, 2009 01:59 AM
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2009, 08:49:30 AM »

Good find Rocky.

All I can say to the American justice system is
"remember that Alamo`s ."

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 11:40:56 PM »

Due to the increased visibility of the last case filed and the enormous assistance from persons on this board and others, another case has been filed today and it has incorporated many of the issues that have been raised. All of these issues were fully researched and studied and the ones that proved useful have been included as you can see.

This is the next in a series of lawsuits being filed. This one is for labor code violations, human trafficking, and forced abortions among other things. This case will attempt to make it illegal for CSI or RTC to enforce or coerce abortions in any way.

Thanks for your continued support.

Until next time...
BFG  (blown for good)

To see the thread and read the filing go here...

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/299-marc-headley-v-church-scientology-international/new-lawsuit-filed-against-rtc-csi-jan-20-2009-claire-headley-v-csi-rtc-37106/#post707960
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2009, 07:42:37 AM »

http://www.scribd.com/full/10982088?access_key=key-gvtppo4kv8vyter4skl

Al Capone was brought down by tax evasion and scientology by labour laws.  Way to go.

OK I know there is a long way to go but I know who is pooping his pants!  Why hasn't anyone seen the "leader" for months?  Does "Bulgravia" ring a bell?

regards
Martin

rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2009, 08:54:45 PM »

http://realitybasedcommunity.net/archive/2009/01/claire_headley.php
January 25, 2009

Claire Headley v. CSI, RTC

Claire Headley ("Claire"), wife of Marc Headley ("Marc") , who recently filed a lawsuit alleging labor law violations (which I wrote about here), has followed up her husband's lawsuit with a similar lawsuit of her own. Claire's complaint (which I converted to html here--the pdf can be read here) makes allegations similar to those by her husband, namely that Scientology violated California's labor laws in failing to pay her minimum wage and overtime. Claire's complaint largely mirrors her husbands with regard to the labor law claims, which I've already addressed (and concluded that they represent a potentially devastating threat to Scientology's business model), so I'll confine my remarks to the differences between her suit and her husband's suit.

For one thing, Claire's suit adds a significant defendant not present in Marc's suit--Scientology's Religious Technology Center ("RTC"), which sits above the also-named Church of Scientology International ("CSI") on the Scientology org chart. Whereas Marc worked exclusively for Golden Era Productions, an unincorporated entity under the CSI umbrella, Claire worked a variety of jobs including as a secretary for David Miscavige, the effective head of every Scientology entity, and the Chairman of RTC. CSI is considered the "mother church" and most of the management structure falls under it, but RTC controls Scientology's trademarks and copyrights, and thus serves as the black hole into which the bulk of Scientologists' money disappears.

More significant than the additional defendant is Claire's claim that she was "ordered and coerced to have abortions by [Scientology] management." Paragraph 28 of the complaint states:

Plaintiff Headley worked for Defendants CSI and RTC for many years before her escape in 2005. During this time, Plaintiff became pregnant on two occasions. Plaintiff was ordered to terminate these pregnancies by forced abortions. Plaintiff is aware that this was a relatively common practice at Gold Base. Plaintiff has knowledge of approximately twenty other female employees ordered to have abortions.

Alongside the forced abortion allegation, Claire complains of other "unlawful and unfair business practices," namely: (i) "retaliation against Plaintiff?s family business and others for pursuing labor claims"; (ii) human trafficking; and (iii) unlawfully requiring lie detector testing through the use of Scientology's "e-meter." These claims are not causes of actions in and of themselves, but are rather individual arguments in support of a larger unfair competition claim under California's Business & Professions Code ? 17200 et seq. Claire also employs the forced abortion allegation as a separate common law discrimination claim.

Claire's forced abortion allegation comes well corroborated.

In a 1986 affidavit, ex-Sea Org member Mary Tabayoyon stated: "The September 28, 1986 Flag Order No. 3905 forbade Sea Org members from having any more new children. The reason given by ED Int. was that the Sea Org simply did not have the time, money and resources to raise children properly."

In a 1998 declaration, Jesse Prince stated: "In late 1991, my wife Monika became pregnant and although we were elated, she was ordered to abort the child. The reason for the abortion order is that Sea Org members were not allowed to have children."

In a 2001 declaration, Tera Hattaway spoke of the coercive techniques used to encourage abortion: "She went on to tell me that the spirit doesn?t enter the baby?s body until the baby is born. She made the point that all I would be ?killing? is a piece of meat essentially. We discussed this for a couple of days and she showed me definitions in the L. Ron Hubbard Technical Dictionary to persuade me to have an abortion."

In a 2001 declaration, Astra Woodcraft stated: "Approximately 1? years before I left, a new rule came out stating that if you got pregnant, you had to either get an abortion, which was heavily pushed, or leave. The rule had previously been that if you got pregnant, you had to get an abortion or be sent to a small and failing lower organization where you had to fend for yourself and your baby."

Scientology generally responds by labeling its accusers liars and apostates, but the excerpts above are but a sample of the countless other ex-members who have stated the same--the corroboration is on a level too vast and broad to dismiss so lightly. These stories share a commonality of motive and purpose: Scientology coerces and forces abortions because pregnant staff members are simply bad for business, due to the added expenses involved in the medical needs for pregnant women, the time lost when the pregnant woman cannot work, and the expense involved in providing day care when the child is born. The one-time cost of an abortion solves the problem.

Claire also alleges human trafficking, also as part of a larger unfair competition claim. Unlike the forced abortions allegation, there is a statutory analogue for human trafficking, namely California Penal Code ? 236.1, which states that "[a]ny person who deprives or violates the personal liberty of another with the intent to ... obtain forced labor or services, is guilty of human trafficking." Section 236.1 goes on to define "unlawful deprivation or violation of the personal liberty of another" as the "substantial and sustained restriction of another's liberty accomplished through fraud, deceit, coercion, violence, duress, menace, or threat of unlawful injury to the victim or to another person[.]"[FN1]

While human trafficking has obviously been going on for centuries, United States law has only recently begun to address the topic, mostly in response to women's groups bringing attention to the women being brought into the United States to work as prostitutes. While the California legislature likely didn't have Scientology in mind when it passed the statute, it nevertheless appears broad enough that Claire could assert a claim under the CTVPA independently, although California does not explicitly provide civil remedy to trafficked persons. Professor Kathleen Kim, a professor at Loyala Law School created an instructive Powerpoint presentation, entitled "Civil Remedies for Victims of Human Trafficking" in which she extrapolates on the civil options available to victims of human trafficking, noting that the Federal human trafficking statute, upon which the California statute is modeled, provides a private cause of action.

Kim also suggests that civil human trafficking claims could be brought under the Thirteenth Amendment (involuntary servitude); the Alien Tort Claims Act; RICO; the Fair Labor Standards Act; Title VII of the Civil Rights Act; Contract, tort, or negligence claims; or under state labor codes, which is what Claire Headley has done here, alleging human trafficking as part of her unfair business practices claim.

If the court were to rely on the penal code definition (stated above), Claire would have to show that Scientology "substantially restricted" her liberty through "deceit" or "coercion" because Scientology intended to obtain her forced labor. This does not seem an especially difficult task, although there would be a question as to which burden of proof would be employed (the criminal "beyond a reasonable doubt" burden is more difficult to show than the civil "preponderance of evidence" standard).

Claire's complaint also departs from Marc's in one other interesting way in that it specifically requests "A permanent injunction prohibiting Defendants and their agents for ordering and/or coercing abortions with respect to their employees." A similar request for a permanent injunction affecting non-parties going forward is presently at the heart of the Godelman v. Diskeeper lawsuit, presently ongoing in the same court (and which I've written about extensively on this blog, for which I've received legal threats from Diskeeper's counsel). In that case, Diskeeper's Scientologist lawyer, Tim Bowles, objected to an injunction prayer for relief that, if granted, would prohibit Diskeeper from requiring any employee to study, adopt, or apply L Ron Hubbard's "Managment Tech" or "Study Technology" and thus moved to strike it from the complaint on the basis that it implicated Diskeeper's religious freedom (despite their somewhat hypocritical argument that Hubbard Management and Study Technology are not religious). . Diskeeper's motion to strike has not yet been ruled on but it would be interesting to see if Scientology responds to Claire's request for prospective relief in the same manner.

The forced abortion and human trafficking allegations serve to bolster an otherwise decent claim, although the unfair business practice claim may turn to some degree on the nature of Claire's work, which isn't made entirely clear in the complaint (Scientology will want to argue that Claire's work was religious in nature, so further scrutiny will likely be paid to precisely what Claire did for CSI and RTC). But unlike Marc's suit, which focuses primarily on minimum wage and overtime pay, if it were found that Scientology engaged in tortious behavior by forcing and coercing abortions or engaging in human trafficking, a religious exemption argument may not be available to them, regardless of what Claire did for each organization. Religious organizations are as liable as secular ones for their tortious acts.

In sum, Claire's claim would seem to have a decent chance of success at trial, assuming she can prove her allegations to a jury; but if history is an accurate indicator, Scientology will go to significant lengths to make sure it doesn't get that far. Miles to go before we sleep, but the vehicle is promising for a change.

* [FN1] For a concise summary of the California Trafficking Victims Protection Act, see Michael C. Payne, The Half-Fought Battle; A Call for Comprehensive State Anti-Human Trafficking Legislation and a Discussion of How States Should Construct Such Legislation, 16 Kan. J.L. & Pub. Pol'y 48 (2006).

posted by scott pilutik at January 25, 2009 02:27 AM
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2009, 08:09:06 AM »

Post by Larry Brennan from wwp.

Yes the ?endgame? is upon us but IMHO this is only the very, VERY beginning of it. Already another major scientology corporation (veil to hide Miscavige's controls and abuses) is brought into the game as we see new causes of action start to emerge.

I mean just the very concept of an action in part based on human trafficking opens up even more doors to exposing and ending abuses. I suppose it opens up new theories of damages, extends statutes of limitation, opens doors for extended periods of damages and back pay, etc., etc.

IMHO this has only just begun to develop. And, we have only gotten a tiny peek at who all will be involved in this. Barry Van Sickle, Marc and Claire are leading the way. Watch for many to also be part of this.

Imagine, for example, what it will be like when 100 or more people have joined this fight as plaintiffs. Imagine 100 more sets of stories of truth of the horrors of Sea Org staff life at Int and elsewhere are exposed to the public eye through litigation. Imagine the witnesses telling what really happens behind the religious cloaking and corporate veils but this time it being on the record where damages can be assessed and something can be done about it.

I believe countless other pieces of the truth will be told elsewhere than in these sort of suits resulting in actions taken to stop Miscavige and the organized scientology he controls. This includes what we are seeing begin in many areas such as Germany, Belgium, France, Russia, in the USA in suits like Diskeeper, etc., etc. But this also includes the countless other things being done around the world by Anonymous and others.

Each action to expose a lie or an abuse, no matter how small, tells a piece of the story and helps to bring down a monstrosity that is built on lies, supported by slave labor, fed on the misery of the many, defended by threats and intimidation and hidden behind cloaks and veils of false goodness.

But they can only continue doing this if the truth remains hidden and their lies can be believed.

The fact is that suits like this do not let the truth be hidden. The fact is Annoymous does not let the truth be hidden.

Every single thing that every Anon, every ex or otherwise every person of good heart does to expose one of organized scientology?s lies and/or abuses, no matter how small, makes a big difference and does in fact contribute to endgame. And if it brings LULZ, all the better!

Suits like this can go on for decades. But can Miscavige and organized scientology go on fighting it for decades if all the above is also done, if Anon and exes and others continue as above? Personally I do not think so. I do not think that many orgs can last so long. What existence the top of organized scientology does have depends entirely on slave labor. And even with that, their stories of expansion and ideal orgs are total lies.

IMHO it is time to truly brace for epic but in doing so be very patient and realize that this is just the beginning of endgame and that the continuing of what so many started in 2008 into 2009 will be a huge part of it.

Anyway, hey it?s just my observation and my opinion based on it. There is no army to rally, there is no ?call to arms?. There is simply the truth of what is happening and I truly believe it is only happening because of the independence of the many who play this game as and how they see fit. I hope this continues for the LULZ and for great justice and for whatever other reasons many have to play.
Anon of the Opera!!!

Christine: "I am the mask you wear"
Phantom: "It's me they hear"

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/new-lawsuit-filed-against-rtc-csi-jan-20-2009-claire-headley-v-csi-rtc-37106/2/
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2009, 01:50:12 PM »

The thing is these suits will drain scientology - financially and energy.

The world is no longer so afraid of them.  We have been chipping away for so long - some wins - some losses BUT the chipping went on.

Some suits caused them real pain - for example the "release" of the upper level materials etc.

Then came Tom Cruise who fucked up so bad he turned the scio world upside down.  For example the fantastic anons.

Now the worms turneth.  All those years of scientology screwing everyone over are coming home to roost.  They have nearly lost their ability to frighten - soon they will have non.

It's our turn now guise and gails!

Put your boot in, metaphorically that is.  Get the beer and popcorn out - it's going to be a grand play for us to watch and maybe participate in.

regards
Martin

rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2009, 07:47:13 AM »

"xenufrance" <xenufra...@free.fr> wrote in message

news:49808ed1$0$3520$426a74cc@news.free.fr...
|
| The Church of Scientology tried for fraud from May 25 to June 10
|
|
| PARIS, 28 January 2009 (AFP) - The Church of Scientology and
Scientologists
| in September
| will be judged from May 25 to June 10 before the 12th chamber of the court
| Correctional Paris for "organized fraud", it was learned
| Wednesday judicial source.
| Upon conviction, the Church of Scientology risk the dissolution of
| its main French structures.
|
| Following its investigation, Judge Jean-Christophe Hullin believed that
| the Church of Scientology had misled the plaintiffs "using
| systematically to personality tests without scientific value
| (...) The only prospect of selling services or products.
|
| The magistrate noted that the center of Scientology under the guise
| "to identify and resolve (the) alleged psychological or
| promote personal development "of a complainant, or to solve
| vocational training needs "another was" the sole purpose of capturing
| their fortune "to" engaged in a psychological grip "on them.
|
|
| In this case, the prosecution had requested a non-place general feeling
| that the defendants, "driven by their own religious belief"
| had taken "no personal benefit, but the judge ignored it.
|
| =====
|
| (that people could be lead to crime by religious or speudo-religious
| convictions can't ever be taken as an excuse. Either they committed, or
| not.)
|
| Misscabbage should remember before being jailed soon or late.
|
|
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2009, 02:08:50 PM »

This case was actually all ready to go around 2000.
Trouble is just before the trial , the French Governments case
against Scientology was stolen.
I mean literally stolen.
Years of research, evidence and records were uplifted from the
Court house never to be seen again.

There is a documentary about it... probably available on youtube..

Here is a quiz ...

Who is the most likely suspect in this case of theft ?

Clue.... It is the most ethical group on the planet....

The French actually have the best legal system in the world.
They do not use the adversarial system adopted by the British abd the Americans.

In France they just evaluate the evidence collected and have a finding
based on ALL the evidence.

Joe Karem`s second book "Bain and beyond" goes into detail about it.

Interestingly France is the only country in the world to get a
conviction against Hubbard for fraud related to Scientology.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: