Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Australian Sea Org Gang raped victim need help NOW  (Read 1348 times)
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« on: April 01, 2012, 03:22:30 PM »

This has just surfaced on ESMB.

Please bear in mind that there are language translation problems and it is after all April fools day

I am treating this incident as true and urgent, until I have other information. I will post the same in my blog, four years running.

I need the best way to reach senator Xenophon and Brian Seymore. Email and phone numbers. And the number of the Taiwane consulate (whatever what are called). I have victim's personal information and hospital info to pass on to them. This is Sunday. The victim is currently safe in the hospital, police involved. The family is asking for justice and exposure of the cult's crime. I'm asking all you Australians to make sure that the senator and Brian got the details and do something about it.

I have checked with the hospital and contacted the victim.

Translated from his brother:

A Taiwanese girl, now 20, went to Australia last year to become Sea Org. The day before she called home (in Taiwan). She said she is gang raped, beaten, injected something like LSD. (There is voice record.) Because she is seriously hurt, the police is called, taken to a hospital. But the Sea Org staff said that "she had flu. After that she went crazy, and broke the window with her fist." Now she is being protected in the hospital. The hospital tell her family to come over and take her home. What should I do?

The dipomatic department in Taiwan is called, I am told. (But they are not the best to deal with the "church".)

我妹去年加入山達基澳洲海洋機構。
前天打電話回家(台灣)
說她被輪姦、毆打、施打迷幻藥。(有錄音)
因為受傷太嚴重救護車、警察都來了,送到了澳洲的醫院。
而海洋機構職員卻說:
她感冒後發神經用拳頭打破窗戶。
現在我妹在醫院,被院方保護著。
要家屬過去接他出來。
我該怎麼辦?

Anyway, here is the thread...

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?26786-Australian-Sea-Org-Gang-raped-victim-need-help-NOW
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 11:58:51 PM »

I've received reports that the victim is doing well and is in a safe, cult-free environment.

oh, and...

FUCK OSA

Scooter

------------------------------------------------------------------

The girl involved is in the hands of caring professionals.

I have no, nor do I want, access to how the police are viewing the accusations that have been supposedly raised.

The cult has been excluded from this girl's life and she is recovering well. Her family are being helped by the relevant authorities and a number of other caring individuals.

And that is the main concern of mine.

My hope is that the girl herself will tell her story publicly some day when SHE is ready to. And those who brought her to the state of ruin she was in will be successfully prosecuted.

And, of course,

FUCK OSA

Scooter

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?26786-Australian-Sea-Org-Gang-raped-victim-need-help-NOW/page2
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 07:55:52 AM »

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNoUser View Post
    "The story is not the point" ? "The story is not the point" ?!

So, according to you - let me get this straight ... going with some church members who have a piece of signed paper is a worse nightmare than being gang-raped?

You sound like you are the one who took the LSD.

You are full of shit, and so is your story.

N.B. "priviledged information" = brain cells.

P.S. I hope Emma deletes this entire thread

- the original poster is phishing for IP address of visitors to their blog I believe:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...l=1#post675873

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Reply....

Sadly, there is a girl in hospital in Sydney right now recovering from her "experiences" in the SO, obviously very traumatized.

Story is what it is - and it will unfold when the Police, the hospital and the victim are ready.

OSaspawn ANZO are shitting themselves, as well they should be.

ccas did us all a service in alerting us to what was alleged. Don't shoot the messenger.

There may well be details that are totally wrong in what CCAS PASSED ON - remember, ccas was just passing on the info they received.

I too have "privileged information" that I'm not passing on, and I've been in that same position many times before with regards to Co$ horror stories.

The important thing is this victim of the cult is now recovering and is safe. Thanks in no small part to ccas.

Paul David Schofield
    "Scooter" to his friends

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?26786-Australian-Sea-Org-Gang-raped-victim-need-help-NOW/page4
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: